Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Ghuli'Jhalligurd✁
Interactions: @Abroxis
A chuckle came to his lips as she unintentionally offered whatever could come to his mind. He was certain she didn’t mean it, but he had a habit of finding loopholes, and taking words seriously. He kept these thoughts to himself as he unlocked, and opened the heavy wooden door to his basement.
“Oh there isn’t just one thing I could recommend to you dear,” he replied with a light chuckle. “There’s just so much! Surely everything here would suit you in one way or another.” He clicked a button on the wall near the door, and the lights over head flickered, before buzzing to life, illuminating his hoarderous collection of variety of items. Dozens of shelves stood along the floor, and she could even she another set of stairs leading into a lower space that surely held more of his collection. Machine parts, books, clothing, papers, tools, toys, kitchen utensils- he had everything stored down there, and everything varied from tiny, to reaching the ceiling. If she wasn’t careful, she could get lost down there.
“Do take your time,” he said with a sly smile. “There isn’t quite a lot to chose from. If not for you, surely you could find something for a family member or lover.” He spoke those specific words to just about everyone he allowed to step into his basement. He wasn’t just advertising, he was gathering information about a potential prey. If she had not family, no lover, no life, he’d strike, and she would be nothing more than a name that came to someone’s mind.

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
interacting: @ArgonianScum

Family… Never. She never had a family. Those who gave birth to her were now fainted names in her backstory. Even though … What had Yew and Glumisun been, or the clan?
Nelyvia grinned, pivoted to a shelf and casually grasped onto a book. Something worth to read, judging by the cover.
For myself. Neither have I a family, nor a lover,” she responded with a light chuckle. “I don’t need such things. They are unnecessary.

She was just another customer of his. No name, no reputation to loose. A few offerings Nelyvia could’ve done.
The book,” she said, “have you read it? I heard Vera Chapman is quite famous these days.

For herself, Nelyvia remembered the debuting Novel Chapman had published three years ago. Lately, the time had never been enough to for her to flip pages of books— except boring reports of the situation and the endless records she brought to the papers. Perhaps, now that everything smoothed out, she could have finally left into another world someone created out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd
No lover. No family. No friends. She was just a body with a name, the perfect prey.
He released another chuckle. "I'd day I agree with that," replied. "They're nothing special anyway." He followed her towards a shelf filled with books. No rhyme or reason to their placement. They came in many conditions from perfectly intact, to shedding pages, but she didn't seem to mind. He looked to her as she had asked her question. "I don't find myself in a reading mood lately," he answered. "I tend to enjoy things that have taste, or make sounds." He shrugged his small shoulders. "If you'd like, I could pitch an order for some books you could enjoy. New, intact books." He wasn't sure why he was making such a shallow promise. She wouldn't survive the night.

Yew tilted his head, face full of curiosity. "I do not think you even understand our ways, sir," he started. He was not going to cause a fight in this part of the city.

"Serpent's Kiss would not allow me to step down. If they did, I would have not held this position ever since the incident," he stated. And it was true. Whenever Glumisun tried to step down, he, too, would request to retire. This cycle had been going for centuries up until recently when their Second-in-command joined their ranks.

He smiled fondly at the fact that this person brought up his ways of 'ruling'. Aaah, if he could just do that everyday, this territory would have been the best, the most powerful clan, if you asked him. "Thank you for the compliment but I do not do those kinds of things here. Ask anyone from this clan how I do things. They will tell you that I only give suggestions and the elders think about that. I am but a pawn to my leaders."

He raised his hand to stop whatever fight this person was trying to start. "This is a public area. Fighting should not be permitted."

@TMITM

Last edited:
⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠

Her hands held the book, with care as if it was a newborn. Though, you don’t flip the pages in a newborn child.
Her eyes fixed upon one or three fatal crisis the book had been given. Some pages were ripped—

Nelyvia hadn’t been too surprised as he told her the lack of interest in those books.
And the merchant made his offer. “You—
Nelyvia clicked her tongue, stabled the book back to the untidy shelf. No order, nothing. They were just stored in it whatever way pleased the owner. Perhaps, if things got messy again… Perhaps, she would see herself down here and giving the old books a last granting.

The Tiefling’s scaled tail rifted the air and incidentally blowed against the shelf. Nothing got damaged, though she kind of felt there had been visible scratches.
The offer,” she remained calm, “Would be great. Even though it is sometimes unlikely that I will find space to read one or two sides.

Nelyvia stretched, her limbs tightened as her hands reached for the ceiling and crossed over each other. A tiny growl of exhaustion emitted from her throat, before she trembled her whole body.
She bid him another one of her smiles. “My job happen to be very stressful, you know?
Nelyvia hadn’t plan to expose herself. That hadn’t meant she couldn’t offer parts of the whole truth.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Jhall nodded his head understandably. "Ohh yes," he said with a small smile. "Ya can't find time t' sit, and just enjoy yourself." He nodded his head, and took a small step towards her. "Well.. ya seem t' be on break how.. about you take a seat, and relax for a bit? Surely your boss wouldn't mind!" With her being a tiefling, he was certain that her boss would have her replaced in the first hour she was late. They were that disposable, and that desperate for any type of work.

"I've made a lovely seating area from the chairs, and cushions I've scavenged. They're quite comfy when you get past the fact that they used to belong to some dead man." He laughed, though he really did kill some of the owners of the chairs he had. If you're throwing it away, why would you get mad at someone rummaging through your trash?? It just doesn't make sense! They damn nearly blew his head off with a gun, so he bit their hands off with his teeth! It was a reasonable reaction, and their body parts made lovely materials for his crafts.

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
mentioning: @Vague o3

Nelyvia scratched the back of her head. Her boss- the Leader- had never given her a deadline, that was true. Yet she felt like the time was used already. The reason she came here... Her business was done. It might haven't worn an instantaneous fruit, but it already began to flourish. The way she knew Baelvod and his little "brother", she already suggested that they were involved in something heads above what they can bear with.
But for now, her job here was done.
"I would love to," the Tiefling began, her nose stiffening at the somber aroma the merchant exuded. Ill intentions, she told right away. Though playing would have been fun, she said, "I need to return to my Boss' side." A truth. For once and all, a truth.

Nelyvia then grabbed the book again, gazing back to the merchant. "I think I will still take it with me. A reminder of your kindness." And the distraction he delivered. The Second-in-command had cleared her mind, established a plan to lure her old acquaintances into a trap without being involved in the mess. All she had to do now, was to give the right orders before she made her farewell. Though, one aspect troubled her- the fact that her guts told her Yew might loitered in the area. She kind of unfolded strange senses when it came to the sadistic brute... and his damned water bottle. Perhaps, she could handle a longer lasting time debating on the price. Nelyvia wouldn't dare to proffer him not enough money.
"Now," she purred, "shall we discuss the price and where to deliver the dress if it is done?" Because the time the last needle was stuck in the fabric, she would have been already over the territory and ended the distance between her and Glumisun.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
"The price-? Ah, yes!" The small man laughed, shaking his head. "Of course! The price.. how I've been distracted by our lovely conversation.." He looked up to her, and gave her a wide smile. "I'd take a kiss from a lovely woman like you," he said gleefully. "Just one kiss! And you can take whateeeever you'd like for free- within reason of course." He laughed, and winked at the woman before him. Of course, he felt no shame, or embarrassment at his offering. He was simply giving her a compliment, and if he felt shame in his words, then it was no compliment to him. Plus, he was giving away his things for free! Who would pass that up?!
"Oooone kiss," he repeated. "And then the location, and time could be discussed afterwards, but of course that could wait if you'd like mooore.."

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠

The Tiefling furrowed her brows at the offer. It was... strange. She had money, a load of it to give away. And the Merchant desired a kiss. Not that she hadn't cared, but she found it hard to believe that there hadn't been any catch to it. Poison? Drugging? She doubted it, or else her nose had already seized such stinging. Yet...
"Is there any...," she paused, "...catch to it?" After all, he exuded something dark- bloodthirst, perhaps? Careful, all Nelyvia was, was careful. One wrong step from him and her flames would have roared, burning his shop and leave nothing else but ashes.
She bit her sigh back. Access to everything in this store... for nothing else but a kiss? Of course, foolish women were tricked easily, but after all, she was the deputy of the Serpent's Kiss Leader. There must have been other reasons than the refusal of Yew Evergreen.

"Well, lets us discuss upstairs," she smiled. If her Tiefling intuitions remained as excellent as ever, she needed spacing to react. Or she wouldn't even fight- in the end, she would cause panic, which she strictly refused to enkindle. In the end, he had never known who she was- if she just avoided the fight, he hadn't known who avoided wrestling with him. And still, Nelyvia was interested in what the merchant was panning.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
"Nooo.. I think it would be best if we remain down here," he replied, his grin inching wider. "How ooodd would it be if somewhere were to see us kissing??" He chuckled, and held a hand to his cheek. "Why.. people would think we're courting! Or better yet.. preparing for something more.." That would be a fantastic twist of his day. Bedding with a wild tiefling! Surely something that has never been done before! And when they're done, her fiery skin would sell to thousands with exotic texture..

He stepped towards her, his hands politely clasped behind his back. "No tricks or snickery here..," he shallowly promised. "You won't be harmed or poisoned by my lips. I'd die too!"

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠

This time... This time Nelyvia hadn't bothered to keep the sigh inside. She placed two fingers on her nose, as she groaned, "Fine then."
Patching her steps in swift movements, the red-skinned Tiefling strolled closer. The interests of how he had wished the kiss to be were lower than ever, the way how their lips would meet was her call to make. She was Nelyvia Pellere, someone who obeys but at the same time shapes the order as she pleased.
She had to lean in for inches, her stare met his, before both lips were pressed on each other. She already guessed that a simple smooch on the cheek wouldn't have been enough for such a greedy man.

Nelyvia was eager to snap her head back after a second, as she already felt the inhuman speeded blow. Her eyes widened, her pupils shrunk as she pushed the merchant away. Adrenalin rushed through her veins, so much, that it even covered up the pain his tiny dagger caused. He was fast- damn fast. If her ego allowed it, even prompter than her.
The Tiefling hissed likewise to a pissed off feline. "You bastard!"
The shadows of the room roared before her flames erupted. Unyielding, pitch-black flames then circled her. He was fast, and a tricking bastard. She wouldn't take any risks. And a fight down here was fine. After all, they were shielded from the public- no panic, no one to watch. Just her and this merchant.

Yew took a deep breath. He could only pat his shoulders mentally. His reputation exceeds him it seems.

His then drifted to the smoke coming out from this stranger. The color... strange.

As he was contemplating on what it means, he could not help but notice two of the familiar strings of smoke changed color. Did Nelyvia do some murdering again? Or did Master Ghulli finally convinced the girl in joining him for 'tea'? "Excuse me," he stated to the cloaked being, turning and rushing towards the entrance of the shop. Knowing both owner and the Tiefling, this will end up in a bloody battle.

@TMITM

"Nelyvia, Master Ghulli," he called out when nobody was seen in the main area of the store. He grabbed one of his talisman and moved about, ignoring the new trinkets that decorated the old man's shop. He paused, turning to one of the stairwells, listening very keenly to the squeak of the tailor or the hissing of their second-in-command.

He glided down the stairs, sandals not making any sound. Nearing the bottom, he finally heard the first signs of a battle. He clicked his tongue in displeasure and felt his fangs protrude trough his lips. Ah, he was getting irritated. The next steps echoed like an omen. "Master Ghulli, Nelyvia," he again called out, voice so sweet one could taste the poison within them. "If I open this and see something inappropriate, this building will seize to exist. And maybe a few of your... hidden rooms will finally be exposed." He was already standing in front of the door.
@ArgonianScum and @Abroxis

Ghuli'Jhalligurd✁
Interactions: @Abroxis & @Vague o3
Jhall could not help, but feel a sudden rush of euphoria as their lips touched. Her skin was much softer than he could have imagined, and he wasn't going to release her so easily.
He hooked an arm around her neck, deepening the kiss, and forcing a slimy tongue pass her lips. Hoping she would be distracted by the sudden aggression, he gripped his bone dagger in his hand, and move to strike her spine, and paralyze her. She was quick to react, however, but he still managed to score a cut across he stomach as he swung.

"Speeeeedy little minx," he hissed, running his tongue over his lips, and savoring her taste. "I won't let you go so eeeeasily." His fingers crackled, and twisted as they became long claws. His features continued to shift as he took careful steps towards her, analyzing his next move. A long, thin tail slithered from beneath the hem of his shirt, and the muscles beneath his skin trembled, and contorted as he began to take in his demonic form.

He would have striked. He would have leapt foward past the flames, and dragged his wicked claws across her gut, and spilled her juicy organs across his floors, but then a voice came from the behind the basement door. The Officer. "Shhhhhit..," he hissed before snapping his attention towards the door. Why in Haven was he here?? He turned his attention to Nelyvia. Clearly they knew each other.. that's why Yew had ignored common laws of fucking privacy, and entered his shop.

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠

The Tiefling caught herself off guard as his demonic form released itself. With those claws, he could easily break through her flames and shred her into endless pieces. Her tail slashed the ground. Fist to fist, then. Even though she almost groaned at the fading energy of hers. Paralyzed- this bastard honestly paralyzed her.
With a flick of her wrist, a dagger dashed out of her gear. Nelyvia grasped onto it. It might have been her only chance to survive.
Just as she figured out how to free herself out of this struggle, a damned voice hauled against the door. Her Babysitter was back.

The beast hissed his vulgar happiness that the Officer- Yew Evergreen- had interrupted them. Yet those cold eyes never vamoosed from her. If Yew managed to track the attention upon himself, she may have a chance to strike.
Meanwhile, the Tiefling chose to tease. A wicked grin greeted the merchant. "Looks like you won't come far today," she purred and faded to a steady posture. He would tear her apart, skin her, and sell her. Nelyvia would return such favor. "Your head will complement my collection and trophies," she growled.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interactions:
Mentions:
"Don't do it Ghuli," he hissed at himself internally. "There's still a slim chance that you can walk away from this.. just don't throw a fucking tantrum.." It was difficult for him to ignore his own words. The bitch was being a tease, and as much as he liked it, he couldn't possibly enjoy it with the officer baring at his door. The woman was threatening him. She was threatening a Ghuli! It was a foolish mistake that he would have her regret til her final moments.

He wasn't going to lose an opportunity like this! There was no way a tiefling of peno skin would cross his path again. It would never happen! Never! Never! Never never! Neverneverneveennrverrr!!!
"Rrrrraaaaaaahhh!!!" He screeched at the top of his lungs as clawed, and yanked at his skin, destroying his human visage, and releasing his demon form. It was like watching a grocery bag that was over encumbered rip open.. in horrific way.. His demon seemed way too tall, too thin, spinly for the fleshy sack it hid away in. Nely had no time to catch a perfect glimpse as Jhall lept into the air, and clung to the ceiling. He ran across the stony ceiling, and began ripping down the light fixtures, and punching out bulbs, quickly ripping away the basement's only sources of light.

Blowing a soft prayer on a paper, Yew dropped the talisman and watched as a leanashe appeared. It slithered about before towering over its creator. Yew lightly pushed the door open and stepped inside, leanashe following behind. This creature was one of the fastest in his arsenal. It might not been able to fly but its agility and sharp claws made up for that. Yew himself was not that fast, hence the need for this summon. Master Ghulli was nimble and fast and was far deadlier than meets the eye.

He came in just in time as the old croon changed from his horrid human self to a more ghastly looking abomination. "Seize this at once!" Yew yelled out, motioning for his creation; an equally ugly being, to try and stop the agile pervert. The leanashe slithered between the Tiefling and the gargoyle crawling on the ceiling. Another step from Master Ghulli and Yew was going to make sure that skinny feet of his were torn. He rubbed his eyes in frustration. 'Calm down, Yew. This is a normal occurrence here in this shop. I would have just let it be if it were not for the fact that Nelyvia was the victim.'

"Calm down," he finally stated, not only talking to Master Ghulli but to himself as well.

Gaze now on his ward, he could not help but smirk. Blood. The Tiefling was bleeding. Injured on the stomach it seems. "That is what you get for leaving the office without telling me," he chirped. He might be concerned but watching these two look like this was... something.

"Master Ghulli, Nelyvia. Do you want to go upstairs and actually talk this out? The payment and every shit both of you were doing prior to my entrance."

@Abroxis and @ArgonianScum

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Jhall hissed from where he hung, glass shards cracking in his clenched fist. "Talosmannnnn," he hissed, his lips curled back from his blackened teeth. Tendrils of his toxic smoke began curling from his mouth. "You intuuuude in private businesssss.. have you no mannersss?" The shards were dropped as he began crawling towards the officer, his eyes darting between the man, and his summoned beast. "She offered anything, and I was to take anyyythinggg.." He cackled from where he hung, the last flickering light shadowing his bony figure. If she didn't want the price to be up to the tailor, than she should have worded her words more carefully.
"I'm suuuure she can recall heeeer words," he said. His blood shot eyes stared towards the tiefling woman. His tail coiled in the air as he flashed her a wicked grin. "Can't chu my deeear?"

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠

Nelyvia watched the... strange creature in sheer terror. He ripped the light sources of the ceiling with screechings that reached beyond demonic. Her ears almost hemorrhaged, her frame bent a bit under the pain in her brain this bastard caused. Though, it was positive that the light was now nothing more than a faint memory. Her sight ameliorated instantly. For a Tiefling, night-time was preferred.
At the second her flames were about to burn this abhorrent beast off the ceiling, the door blasted open. A brow gently raised at the appearance the officer made. `Do not interfere,´ she intended to bellow. But the brute already ordered his leanashe forward.
The Tiefling hissed underneath her breath as the... thing made it's way to the Officer.

"Oh Dear," she purred, felt her body giving in to the poison that flooded her veins, "I don't know what you are talking about."
She decided to lie. He had no authentication to valid her words.
With the brutal officer and his summoning servant, she could act up a little longer.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
"Ahh.. so yooou have ffforgottenn..," he growled lowly before extending a long, bony arm towards a shelf, and climbing down to the floor. He wasn't certain if he should turn his back on the officer to address Nelyvia. A man with a womanly visage, was not a man to be trusted from the rear.. strange lesson, but a true one. None the less, Jhall needes to slap the memory back into the foolish woman's head. He stood to his full height, and stepped towards her.
"Would another kiss bring back your memory," he offered, his long tongue dangling from his mouth. "I can make this one slimierrr.." He chuckled, and flexed his fingers, brandishing his long claws. "I could dig in that brain of yours, and fetch that memory.."

Yew could only snort. Three known liars in a room trying to outsmart one another. He fanned himself slowly, walking to where the young second-in-command was. "It is better that we continue whatever this is upstairs," he muttered. "Master Ghulli, I need to warn you though, I came here with a stalker and they were preparing to fight."

Crouching down to meet with his second-in-command's eye, Yew did not say anything. He just smiled. Nelyvia knew this. 'Are you going to just stay here and die or will you be telling me what other injuries you acquired?'

"I do want a barter, Master Ghulli. You see, this little imp is under my protection and I could not just hand her to you. If possible, would you like a another flesh to sink you... teeth in? In exchange for what she bought and to clear up this... mess, I am to lend you my beautiful darling over here," he started, gesturing to the leanashe.

Interactions: @Abroxis and @ArgonianScum
Mention: @TMITM

Last edited:
Back