Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Destrier glared at Asphodel, "If you're going to go to Haven, I hope you die," Destrier smiled, "Now.. Get out!" He glared at the Ash Wolves, "And I'm having a word with you. All of you!" Destrier strode out the room, cursing and muttering under his breath. What a bunch of idiotic fools. They should recruit more people. Better people.

Mentions: @Vague o3

Last edited:
"That is the plan," Asphodel stated. The others again tensed by how much these two are going at it with words. "I plan to drag those you sent earlier with me. Wish them luck." This was merely out of spite. Asphodel was not the type to actually get someone killed because he hated their leader. He was the type to judge people without any of those titles Bastion so loved to give its pawns to make them look important.

He flashed a smile of apology to the others. "And with that, he just concluded out meeting," he announced. "Send in whatever you have on Haven to the hotel I'm staying in." He took his belongings and grinned at the others. "I do hope you are not fired from what happened here." With that, he was out of the door.

Combing his hair back, he whistled a soft hymn from the church as he slowly walked through the halls of the upper structure belonging to the Ash Wolves. He, himself, never stepped in the real headquarters of those group but it is rumored to be the safest place from demons.

Interactions: @Lila Renn

Destrier narrowed his eyes, for no particular reason and went back outside to catch some fresh air. The outside had always calmed him, being locked up inside doing paperwork and designing weapons would do that to you. Destrier felt like he could never catch a break. His cybernetic arm raised, a small date and time appearing above it.
19/83/7. 14:32
He groaned, he just wanted the day to be over. Destrier went back to the main Ash Wolves Headquarters, training was the only thing he did to pass the time.

The walk from the meeting area to where he was booked was short. It only took him about ten minutes to reach the hotel and another ten minutes to climb the stairs to his room. Placing his bag on the bed, he rummaged through his belongings and pulled out the black cloak and mask. Grabbing the hanger, he hang the cloak and placed it near the AC to air it out. The mask was placed on the vanity table; its eyes staring blankly at the mirror. He removed the necklace with the Black Cross' crest and gently placed it on top of the mask. After saying a bit of prayer and grabbing a few bone needles, he was once again out in the city.

It was still early. Might as well go about the city, grab a few supplies for the long and grueling trip [there was no doubt he would be left on his own accord] for either tomorrow and the next day. Maybe see what new sights Bastion had to offer. Walking back around the park, he witnessed a bot struggling with an old guitar. Curios, he moved closer.

"This is impossible," the poor boy sighed, placing the guitar on its case with the strings unwound. Tears were ready to fall from his expressive blue eyes.

"Why destroy such a beautiful instrument?" Asphodel asked, tossing a coin in the case. "May I?" he asked, offering a gentle smile.

The kid nodded, sadness clouding his eyes. "It can't be tuned," he reported.

Sitting next to the boy to at least show him that Asphodel was not one for tricks or stealing. "Never say never, dear." Asphodel started to repair the guitar, his gloved fingers adjusting the strings until he was satisfied with the tune. "This should do," he murmured before he started strumming. The boy's jaw dropped when Asphodel actually started singing.

"An-an angel," the boy gasped out.

Asphodel laughed at that. He had been called that in more than one occasion. It was just ironic to call someone who would kill a person without mercy an angel. It might be fitting for his demon hunting activities but not his personality. "Try singing, dear. Let's go and attract an audience," he encouraged.

Blue eyes widened. “I-I do-can’t sing,” the brat confessed.

“Follow after me then.”

And with that, Asphodel and the boy were walking into the center of the park. At first, the white-haired male sang a few songs from the church before getting into the more upbeat music. he forgot that he still had a mission and enjoyed the ways the people around him reacted to his music. The boy, even, pretended that he was on stage. It only took about ten songs before the case was full of paper bills and coins. With his little mission completed, he gave the guitar back and ruffled the boy hair. "May you live in peace," he stated; a phrase embedded to him working under the church.

"Thank you, Angel," the kid called out.

Grabbing what was needed, the hunter got back to his hotel room and immediately went to bed. The little performance he did had his muscles aching. 'Signs of getting old,' one of the officers of Black Cross would tease. With a nostalgic smile on his face, he drifted off to sweet oblivion.

[Ignore this. I just want to type before heading to sleep]

Bath? Check. Breakfast? On going. Outfit? Asphodel sighed as he wore the black cloak over his cassock. How in the high heavens did the leader of Black Cross came up with this ridiculous outfit, he will never know. Chaos and Peace were strapped on either side of his hips while glass vials were hidden in the cloak. Bone needles were placed on a pocket on his shoulders and a few above his knees. This were all for convenience.

The information given by those Ash Wolves were lacking at best. It only showed the map of Haven and how it was divided. He needed to know the vastness, the population, what types of demons resided in what area, the major structures... heck, he just need the lifestyle of those cursed assholes! How incompetent were Black Cross' successor?

"You should stop thinking like that, Asphodel," he reprimanded himself. "They are the most powerful organization now. They have the fighting chance to finally rid this world of evil."

The sharp knocks had averted his attention. "May peace be forever with you," he greeted the strangers as he stepped away from the door to let them in.

"Asphodel from Black Cross?" One asked arrogantly.

"That is my name."

"Come with us."

Asphodel nodded. He moved around the room and stealthily dropped one of his vials on the carpeted floor. He made his way to where his mask was and waited.

"Sir, a type of neurotoxin is filling the room. We need to~!"

That was the cue for the hunter to move. He threw needles at his opponents and kicked the closest one out of the window. Unstrapping Chaos, he parried an overhead swing before rolling away. Asphodel took another poisoned needle and aimed it at the person wearing a helmet. Success. With another kick, the other officer was also put of the window.

It did not enter his mind that his enemies were using high-tech weapons. One thing led to another and he was shocked out of consciousness.

"Shit," one officer panted, rubbing his jaw in pain. "If sir Destrier knew that we can't capture a civilian peacefully, he'll cut off our balls." It took about five trained Ash Wolves to actually down a single man. How are they going to explain this to their leaders now?

@happydeath and @Lila Renn [going to edit this is if have time but this is the general concept.]

Last edited:
Back