Therris

Half-orc Rogue
Sæl! Hvat segir þú?

I am known as Therris, and hello to all of you! I guess this is where I tell a little about me, though I'm not entirely sure what to say. I have a passion for writing, and have had it for the past 9 years. I have random little snippets strewn about, but have never actually shown what I'm capable of -- and I'm probably not as good as half the people here. But ah, well. Every bit of practice counts!

I have role played on some sites before, but it has been a while, so I may be a little rusty. But I have some ideas for plots and characters and can't wait to use them! :D

Thank you for this opportunity! I look forward to this!

(And for you curious souls, the language above is Old Norse, translating to "Hello! How are you?" I am a shameless nerd...you have been warned.)

Welcome to Storyteller Circle! I am actually quite the writer myself, I look forward to reading your pieces, should you decide to share them! Take care, and maybe I'll see you around in the forums. :D

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! Old Norse as an opening eh? Gotta love it~! Don't worry about your writing abilities because we have a variety of writers here and we do not shame anyone for writing less then someone else =)! We understand and accept everyone regardless of their writing levels! I myself do not write well but people are patient with me and they are fine with what I can write =)! So you are here among very nice people and so I am sure you will love being here! If you need any help or have any questions at all feel free to pm me!

Salve inspiratus Scriptoris!

Greetings and welcome to Storytellers Circle. Don't be worried about skill levels here, we adjust with each other and help. Everyone has their own styles and their own genre preferences.

I speak and study Latin myself, languages can add to an atmosphere and help naming dilemmas I think. The beginning phrase says "Welcome inspired Writer!"

Back