New User Salutations, Folks

KazMartell

Hey there everybody. I go by Kaz Martell, generally speaking these days. I'm a veteran GM and Roleplayer, been doing it for about twelve years now.

I'm poking about on the internet in search of players for a specific game that I've got a system for! It's a sci-fi setting and I'll be throwing up a post for it in a little bit here.

I think I'm still pretty easy to get along with, I like answering questions and am pretty good with accommodating my gamers' needs.

Aside from that stuff I tend to be rather focused and perhaps not that good at talking about myself or my interests without a specific goal in mind, or questions to answer, so... yep.

Shoutout to the old Gatewayer's from Order! Sup to all the folks I've yet to meet!

Hello Kaz Martell, welcome to the site! Hope to roleplay with you soon :3

Hi! I'm always excited for sci-fi stuff, hopefully I can take a look at it once you get more info out about it :)

At Sci-Fi Veteran? Tell me, how many planets have you seen destroyed? How many space marines (any kind) have you had die in your arms?

Well, welcome to the site, and good luck with the Sci-Fi RP you're carrying over. :p
Though, you say you like questions! HA! I normally ask people three questions! But for you? I'll make it five!
MUA HA HA HA!

1. Pluto? Planet or no?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You mention Gamers. Are you a Video Gamer? What games do you play?

Ok... With the stuff above isn't this five questions now?
WELP! NOW YOU GET SEVEN!

4. When you left Gatewayers did you got through a gate? Or did you smuggle yourself across the moat?
5. Coffee or Tea? (I may or may not be asking this cause I need some to stay awake right now).

Haha, greetings with enthusiasm, mate!

Planets destroyed, hm... not that many. I tend to be more of a miner than destroyer when it comes to planetary conquest!

I have lost many Brothas in arms. Like a few dozen at least, though only a couple were literally in my arms.

Pluto is a planet..oid.

Uh... I dunno, actually! Me? Pffftftf

I do play a large variety of video games. Lately I've been doing a lot of Mechwarrior Online, Pulsar (Fantastic and highly recommended, come RP with me in space), Payday 2, Reassembly... plus a few others now and again as it strikes my fancy. I'm a big fan of tactical and strategic games, though I am not adverse to occasionally barreling through a swarm of greenskins or the like.

My numerous departures from the Gateway have been silent, frustrated evaporations. There's not really any fanfare or intrigue involved there.

Tea, generally.

Now one question for YOU. Interested in joining a sci-fi roleplay centered around corporate politics, war, and rebellion? =]

Planets destroyed, hm... not that many. I tend to be more of a miner than destroyer when it comes to planetary conquest!
So you kill them through the painful and slow method of climate change! Nice! >:]

Uh... I dunno, actually! Me? Pffftftf
I think it says something when this is the most popular answer! XD

I do play a large variety of video games. Lately I've been doing a lot of Mechwarrior Online, Pulsar (Fantastic and highly recommended, come RP with me in space), Payday 2, Reassembly... plus a few others now and again as it strikes my fancy. I'm a big fan of tactical and strategic games, though I am not adverse to occasionally barreling through a swarm of greenskins or the like.

MechWarriorOnline: There's actually a group of us on this who play this game a decent amount (not me as much. They keep tagging me when I'm busy XD) and... *Double checks* Oh, you already joined the Discord room in question! Damn you're fast. XD

PULSAR: Wait, you mean this PULSAR right? I've already got 111 hours logged in to it, I was around since their very first Alpha Test! That day was... buggy, to say the least. XD
So needless to say, yes, I'm up to do PULSAR. :p
My Steam ID.

Would be up for Payday 2 too also.

My numerous departures from the Gateway have been silent, frustrated evaporations. There's not really any fanfare or intrigue involved there.
Numerous? Sounds like quite the story. :p
But, those kind of tales tend to be quite dramatic, so I won't pry.

Tea, generally.
That's what most people tend to say. I still need to find a Tea flavour that works for me.

Now one question for YOU. Interested in joining a sci-fi roleplay centered around corporate politics, war, and rebellion? =]
I'd be willing to look over the Interest Check. But I should give a pre-warning that with my current schedule and lack of time management I may not be the most reliable in timely responses.

Back