New User Salvete Omnes

Squid

My darling puppy
Hi! My name is Squid, or at least, thats what you can call me :)
I have been role playing for many years, on and off. Most of it has been done through World of Warcraft, along with a few sites like this here and there.
I prefer one on one RP, just because that is what I have the most experience with, but Im always up to try new things!
I love role playing relationships, horror, adventure, fantasy, drama, etc.
I typically try to match the writing style of whoever I am RPing with (paragraph, multi-paragraph...).

Im excited to get back into role playing and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?
Hi! Life is going pretty well. Recently got a puppy, a new job, and moved into a new apartment with my boyfriend so its been a lot going on! haha. I haven't RPed in awhile, and I've really been missing it, though I just didn't have the time (as you know it requires a significant amount of time devotion).
Music wise I enjoy 90's rock a lot, but I also listen to a wide variety.

I don't have any questions, yet, but I am sure I will haha.
What about you? I see you like the Arctic Monkeys haha

Reactions: Nox
Hi! Life is going pretty well. Recently got a puppy, a new job, and moved into a new apartment with my boyfriend so its been a lot going on! haha. I haven't RPed in awhile, and I've really been missing it, though I just didn't have the time (as you know it requires a significant amount of time devotion).
Music wise I enjoy 90's rock a lot, but I also listen to a wide variety.

I don't have any questions, yet, but I am sure I will haha.
What about you? I see you like the Arctic Monkeys haha

Yes I enjoy the arctic monkeys extremely much. If you ever need any assurance to what you already know or need any help at all , be sure to send me a message

Hey, Squid, great to have you on board. Loove the dog pic, absolutely adorable!
So how's the site been to you so far? Been approved yet? Seems like you've done quite a bit of rp in the past so I'm sure you'll come into it nicely ;)

Hey, Squid, great to have you on board. Loove the dog pic, absolutely adorable!
So how's the site been to you so far? Been approved yet? Seems like you've done quite a bit of rp in the past so I'm sure you'll come into it nicely ;)
Thank you! Don't think I've been approved yet, Im sure I should start getting more involved first, right now Im still getting a feel for everything :) Do you have any pets?

Well hey there Squid. Your dog looks like a border collie. I love dogs. Anyway....You get bonus points for having a dog picture. Fastest way to get approved is to post in the main lobby in several different threads. That way you're active in a thread besides this one and it shows the moderators you plan to be active. Anyway. Great to see you and welcome to the boards.

Oh gosh, I'd love a pet - I used to have so many when I was younger - but unfortunately I can't. My friend's getting a pup next week though so it's very exciting!
What kind of puppy?? Thats a shame you aren't in a position to have a pet, I know how that goes though. Do you think eventually you'll get one?

What kind of puppy?? Thats a shame you aren't in a position to have a pet, I know how that goes though. Do you think eventually you'll get one?

Whoops, sorry for the late reply! She's getting a good puppy (a.k.a I've not a clue - she said it was one of those perpetually small breeds). And definitely, the minute the circumstances are good and I'm sure that I can shower a dog with all the love and affection they need, I'm definitely getting one and spending all of my money on 'em!

But on another note, how's things going for you? Anything caught your eye here yet?

Back