School for the Enchanted

@Maluon Nice map are there also stairs or only an elevator(I didn't saw any stairs.) About schedules do you make them up for every student or are we just making it up along the way. I also had a question about Wolfgang is he stuck in the auditorium or do he has some way of moving around if he also gives music history. (I assumed he did)

@Maluon Nice map are there also stairs or only an elevator(I didn't saw any stairs.) About schedules do you make them up for every student or are we just making it up along the way. I also had a question about Wolfgang is he stuck in the auditorium or do he has some way of moving around if he also gives music history. (I assumed he did)

The stairs spiral around the atrium sort of Hogwarts style, except they don't move around. The schedules are pretty much made up, except they're split up into 6 parts.
An example might be:

1; British Literature
2; Biology
3; Lunch
4; Photography
5; Algebra
6; Theater
Some students, would have lunch 3rd period, others 4th.

Mr. Handel doesn't move around at all, so the music history class is taught by someone else.

Also i am headed back home today from visiting family, so i may be a while responding,

Last edited:
Nice, So we make up our own schedules up as we go. Are all the lectures on the second floor inclusive the the lectures on the first floor in the south wing manitory, do they have them just once a week? How much electives do they mave to choose? (tell me if I go in way much detail here)

Nice, So we make up our own schedules up as we go. Are all the lectures on the second floor inclusive the the lectures on the first floor in the south wing manitory, do they have them just once a week? How much electives do they mave to choose? (tell me if I go in way much detail here)

Well, each class is has a category, the red area on the 1st floor, and the the yellow, orange, and light blue on the second floor are classes a student will have to take at some point or another, but not necessarily that year.

The other colors are elective classes that a student Can take but aren't required specifically, so long as they have 2 on their schedule. A schedule would have 3 required classes, 2 electives and a lunch period.

Maybe it is getting time for a time jump to monday to keep things intresting considering the sudden degrees of posts. (Maybe you can have a teacher or something give Joan her schedule.) I don't know if the rest of you had intresting ideas or things that need a couple posts. Just suggesting something maybe it will help to keep the RP more alive. (or everybody is just very busy that is also a possibility)

Hey, is this thing still open? I'm not really sure what the situation is right now, but I can read the roleplay back to figure it out. I just need something to fill my time since everything else I've got going on this site is pretty much dead.

Hey, is this thing still open? I'm not really sure what the situation is right now, but I can read the roleplay back to figure it out. I just need something to fill my time since everything else I've got going on this site is pretty much dead.

Id say its still open, Im sorry i haven't been on, Ive had things happen, and its been slow for a while.

I am sure if I can help I never been a GM of an groupsRP (really new into RP aswell) but you maybe find something usefull here if you want tips: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/6-tips-to-gming-a-successful-roleplay.940/ and you could maybe ask an warden.
and well I would check how many people are still intrested int his(I found out that adressing people like this: @Maluon as the biggest chance that they react.
I hope this was slightly helpfull.

I am sure if I can help I never been a GM of an groupsRP (really new into RP aswell) but you maybe find something usefull here if you want tips: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/6-tips-to-gming-a-successful-roleplay.940/ and you could maybe ask an warden.
and well I would check how many people are still intrested int his(I found out that adressing people like this: @Maluon as the biggest chance that they react.
I hope this was slightly helpfull.

Thank you

Back