Seeking Partners for Multiple Plots

IdleChatter

Prepare for weird list formatting. + meaning likes, - meaning dislike or won’t play easily. This is just what I can think of off the top of my head. I may add more to it later. If you see anything you like, send me pm and let’s see what we can come up with
smiley.gif
Or if you have an idea already, feel free to send it to me.

Genres:
+Modern Day
+Slice of Life
+Futuristic (aliens, cyborgs, etc)
+Comedy/Humor
+Fantasy
++Post Apocalypse (zombies, nuclear warfare, literally anything like that)
++WW2 era based

-Horror/Gore
-Historical

Tropes/Tags:
+Height difference
+Lgbtq+ themes
+One sided love/unrequited feelings
+World building
+Angst
+College/Universty students
+Coffee shops
+Accidentally falling in love
+Multiple Characters
+Roomates
++Slow Burn
++Domestic
++Poly/non monogamous relationships
++Fluff

-A/B/O dynamics
-Awkwardness
-Incest
--Rape/Non-con

Faries Light the Way
This one can either be a one on one rp or a group rp.

Chara A has known Chara B for as long as he can remember. They grew up together and still do pretty much everything together. Even to the point where, more often than not, Chara B stays over at Chara A's house. They play video games together and all the usual things best friends do. Chara B kind of takes care of Chara A by reminding him to shower, eat, go to work, etc. It's been this way for so long that Chara A doesn't question what Chara B tells him. He listens to Chara B over his own parents.

Then one day, Chara A has a traumatic incident that results in him being unconscious for an extended period of time (a few weeks to a month). When he wakes up, Chara C has suddenly appeared. Chara C is similar to Chara B except he is gentler and more patient. Chara A and C end up becoming close. However, during the time Chara A was unconscious, Chara B changed subtly. It's not obvious at first, but over time, it becomes apparent that Chara B is more prone to angry outbursts and snaps at Chara A whenever Chara C is around.

Chara B and C eventually talk/get into a major fight/somehow find mutual ground and go from enemies to friends to possibly lovers. Chara A ends up in love with both of them at some point, but out of shyness, doesn't say anything.

Plot twist, Chara B and Chara C are imaginary. Chara A is a disorganized, paranoid schizophrenic and can only function enough to work through heavy medication. The shop that he works at is owned by his father. That's why he is still living with his parents and why they don't question Chara B and C being there all of the time.

Character A is 19 and still lives with his parents. He works at a minimum wage job, getting only fifteen hours a week. He basically makes just enough to buy his own food while his parents pay his share of the bills. He's a bit of a recluse, preferring to stay inside and play either on the internet or video games with his best friend.
Character B is the best friend. Charismatic, witty, outgoing. Character B knows what he wants and how to get it most of the time. He is the one to drag Character A out of the house on adventures, the one to remind Chara A to shower and do basic human functions, and generally takes the lead in life.
Character C is the newcomer. He is charming, suave, and funny. He isn't quite as forceful as Chara B. Instead of forcing Chara A to go out, he'll gently nudge at him until they go out to buy food. Or he'll mention that he is brushing his teeth and ask Chara A if he wants to keep him company. He tends to go wherever life takes him.

I would be playing Chara A. If this is a one on one rp, you would play Chara B and possibly Chara C, or I could play Chara C. If it's a group rp, I would need two people to play Chara B and Chara C respectively.
This will be a slow burn rp.
This is only a vague outline. I'm game to brainstorm and modify this. Shoot me a pm if interested~

You Gotta Fight to Live
This one is set in the future. It's during a revolution war in the USA. The lower class and poverty class have decided to take a stand against the government. The war has been going on for about two years now with neither side willing to back down. The rebellion has more people and fight dirtier, but the government has better weapons and training. My character will be apart of the Rebellion. He is a simple foot solder, fighting for what he believes in. You character can either also be apart of the rebellion or on the opposing side.

If they are on opposing sides, we would need to brainstorm and figure out how they meet. Your character could possibly be taken as a POW by the rebellion and mine is in charge of watching over the prisoners. That would set it up for them to get to know each other, possibly my character either sway yours or help yours escape. There are tons of possibilities here.

If they are on the same side from the get-go, we would need to brainstorm what they are to each other at the beginning. Do they know each other already? If so, how? Or do they end up on the same assignment together and get along? Does one save the other and that is what starts it? Maybe they end up POW, go through torture together, manage to escape and have to find their way back across enemy lines to safety?

The plot of this rp will change depending on what option you pick. The first option will be a slow burn while the second won't. It won't be just smut but it won't take quite as long as the first option. This will focus partly on their relationship, but I also want the war to play a part in this. I know this idea is super vague, but I think it leaves a lot of room for brainstorming.

I also want this one to be a nice mix of serious and humor.

F*ck This and F*ck You
Pat, a 21 y/o college drop out, is just drifting his way through life. While stumbling home from work after working a double shift, he finds a necklace on the ground and takes it home with him. During the night, the necklace ends up transporting him to the edge of a mysterious lake where he meets a highly disgruntled demon (y/c). Cue a hilarious journey as they try to find their way home, learning that the demon is tied to the necklace and that they have been tasked to find the Well of Immortality along the way.

Who Says Romance is Dead?
James Bennet was born rich, the heir to a multi-million dollar business chain before he even made it out of the womb. After a cushy childhood and a young adulthood spent learning business and politics, he decides to become the youngest person to run for Mayor in his city at 29. While putting together his team that will help him campaign, he hires on a novice member, YC. It's a mostly selfish move, something about YC catching James' attention. In the year that they will work together, will YC become James' closest confident and help him win the election? Or will James lose everything when his less than respectful past comes to light?

Basically a shameless excuse to work on writing smut, to be honest.

I've Made a Grave Error
Felix is a young college student majoring in bio-engineering science who decides that after five years of living alone, he needs a companion. This decision leads him to adopting a puppy from a local shelter, a seven month old terrier mix that has more attitude in it than Felix knows what to do with. During an emergency trip to the vet after his new friend ate a plate of brownies, and Felix freaking out after reading online that chocolate could kill dogs, he discovers that the veterinarian (YC) is the single most gorgeous person he's had the pleasure of laying eyes on. After that, it becomes a downward spiral of pathetic and embarrassing excuses to see the vet again, and each time, Felix somehow manages to not once ask the man for his number.

It's going to be mostly fluff and slice of life with small bits of smut thrown in there, once Felix stops being an awkward moron. Looking for someone who can walk this poor bean through the terrain of relationships.

Last edited:
Back