Sleep is for the weak

Captain Cannonfists

Nuisance of the High Seas
Or is it, "sleeping for a week?" Well anyway, I'm new here and the name's Captain Cannonfists. You can call me Captain if you're sensible and formal, Cap'n if your fun and exciting, Cap if you like efficiency, and Cannonfists if you have problems with authority. I'm not exactly new to role playing but I haven't done it in awhile, not since I got significantly better at writing in general during high school. I'm honestly not sure what sparked my sudden interest again, although said spark did come at 1:00AM so it's possible I'm just delusional. Only time will tell, and I intend to spend that time here.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK, WELCOME TO THE SITE. Hope to roleplay with ye soon.

There are too many maps to draw and too many character arcs to plan for "sleep".

I guess I'll have to call you Cannonfists, only because I'm the one in charge here ;)

Coming in here and chanting Sleep is for the weak is what all my followers chant as I make them RP and post all day, every day, 24/7.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

If you need me to help, just holla, we're all delusional here and welcome it with open arms. What kind of RP delusions do you like?

I guess I'll have to call you Cannonfists, only because I'm the one in charge here ;)

That's some solid logic right there. As for what kind of rp I like, as long as there's some action I'm down. Like I said I haven't rp-ed recently and I wasn't any good at writing back when I did, so I'll probably dabble in several genres until I find one that suits me.

Welcome Storyteller! If you ever feel as if you need help, go ahead and drop me a message! I'm always willing to lend a hand!

~M

Welcome to the main deck, Cap'n! Looking forward to writing some cool action scenes with ya!

Back