Switched

It was a crazy idea to begin with, but then again, it was a crazy situation we were thrown into. It had been years of fighting, and at the last moment we were given a chance to live. Before the final blow on our kingdom, our rival gave us a choice- Give your princess to marry our prince, join the kingdoms and rule under us, or die. When the choice reached the king there was a moment where everyone was ready to die. How dare those barbaric rulers take away their princess...But then the queen had an idea.

The Princess had never stepped foot out of the castle, and it was only by word of mouth that the Kingdom of Ireon knew of her. The rumors were that she was now 20, fair and enchanting, but more than anything- available. Of course Ireon would want to take her, the prize possession of Avalon, but instead of getting her they would get a servant in her place. Same age, vague resemblance, but most of all a decoy and spy. She would play the role but at the same time look for something, anything, to take down the kingdom of Ireon.

The royal family of Avalon rejoiced at the idea, and asked the handmaid of the princess to take on this mission. What else could she do but accept.

After a few months of ‘Princess Training’ our spy and decoy, Eve, is now on her way as Princess Juliet to her royal wedding in Ireon.

** RP INFO**
Alright, not my greatest intro into something but it gets the point across well enough I hope. For this rp I am looking for someone to play the prince of Ireon. We can discuss Kingdom differences and such if you would like to apply to the position. This will be set in a more ‘medieval’ time period.

If you have any questions or would like to put in your own thoughts to the plot please feel free to do so! My only requests for those who want to join are that you are an experienced writer. Now I don’t mean you have to be perfect, because I’m certainly not, but I do want someone who can keep up with my writing length, which is 3 to 4 paragraphs minimum (and a paragraph to me could be anywhere between 10 to 20 sentences.)

As for character sheets I usually do just a name, age, and maybe a description or picture because I enjoy to flesh out my characters more in story. However, I don’t mind doing a long and detailed character sheet if you prefer!

If these few things haven’t scared you off yet then I hope to hear from you soon!

Sounds like fun. I'm game.
Would we do it over threads or Pm?
I do prefer to flesh out in the story as well. I'm not sure if I can match you with paragraphs, but I'm usually pretty good if I'm given a lot to work with - I am fairly rusty at the moment, haven't rp'd or written anything for a good seven years, but I'm getting the hang of it again.
Where would we start? The wedding or what do you think?

Back