Departing Ten Years

Fishman

Broseidon
Benefactor
It's been ten years since I first signed up for my first roleplay site. Ten years since I met many of you and had the time of my life writing until the wee hours of the morning, lost in another world.

Thank you, those of you who gave me your time. I apologise that I didn't give it back.

Due to personal reasons, I will be leaving this incredible place. I hope you all continue to grow and flourish and find yourself lost in amazing places with amazing people.

I've been known to change my mind often in the future, but for now, I do not think I will return.

Keep doing what you love. Keep making fantastic things. I'm rooting for every single one of you.

Thank you,

Sentry

We'll miss you, Moon. We all will. Stay in touch. We got Skype, Discord, and Facebook. Don't disappear completely on us.

I only wish you luck in your future endeavors. There have been times where I've been in large lulls, stepping back for months, or a year, but I always seem to come back. Who knows, maybe you will too?

I only knew you for a month, maybe two, and I'm probably not one of the best people to be waving goodbye, but for what it's worth, here's my farewell to you. It was nice to have a welcoming member in the chat when I first signed up, someone who offered up help when trying to get into the Omniverse. For the short time I've known you, it's been great. Good luck on your adventures.

Fair winds.

Hope you can find the solutions to your problems, Sentry. Roleplaying with you, although only for a short time, was great! Perhaps one day, we can roleplay again soon. Until then, let's hope you find whatever you're looking for!
Waves

Damn it, MoonMoon. I'm late to the show, but I'll miss you and hope things work out for the best for you.

Take care. <3

Back