✦Tenshimi Plot Emporium! [Mixed Genres]✦

Tenshimi

Little Leafy Bug.
Really quickly i'd like to say these are all 1x1 plots, I sadly will never do a group roleplay unless, maybe, it's with a group of friends. This seems to be different from what everyone else is doing, reaching out for groups and all. So why not be a little different.​

Regaining Hope.[MxM/MxF/FxF. Written in MxF]
A hope filled young art[Me] major finds herself working for a hope lost singer, who gave up his dream and instead built a coffee shop. They don't clash well as one is childish looking, young, and spilling with hope while the other is a hard working man, professional, and drained of his.

Unexpected Christmas Surprise.[MxM]
A rich man[you] finds what seems like a drunken young man[me] stumbling along the street past midnight. Suddenly the boy faints, on a snowing Christmas Eve the man decides to bring him home, figuring out he was pretty sick, not drunk.

Notes: There will be an age gap 18 to late 20/30. I want this to end up being a cute kind of romance, a young boy falling in love with an attractive man. Then the man falling in love with a cute boy and going through the teenage stage of love, and not exactly enjoying it. "I'm a grown man for god sake and hes only a child!" Haha.

Bandages. [MxM]
This takes place in a world where demons are the ruling race and humans are often seen as dogs, and other pet like animals. A non obedient slave[me] has gone through ten homes in eighteen years, often running away and being captured or being sent to a local shelter. His tenth home wasn't the best as he got little food, and was there more for being a beating toy. He escapes one night and runs into an alleyway to stay out of the eyes of the demon population. He ends up finding a fight, one with people shouting and throwing money at the two fighters. He takes an interest and lets his curiosity get the best of him as he gets closer to watch. He liked one of the fighters, the one who ended up winning and collecting the money. They notice him as soon as the fight ends, some eyes red, some gold, some even glowing green. Maybe he'd be taken into this whole fighting thing, or become a slave to the fighter, or maybe something different.

I am only doing MxM for these plots.

A rich and powerful family is filled with only the strongest, and capable Alpha's to keep up their reputation. An Omega[me] in another family has lost his parents, being close friends the head of the family takes the young Omega boy in. The son [you] was destined to be his mate, and the high tension of the Omega scent makes his work much harder. It doesn't help that he was assigned to be the son's butler.

Notes: The omega has not gone into heat yet, and lacks medicine. I'd like it if the Alpha son hates omegas after being surrounded by alphas and being constantly told they're superior than others.

An omega[me] has been pushed down so many times by the others around him. He was meant to be weak, sensitive, an idiot. He kept pulling himself up and moving on, now working at a company as a secretary to one of the most well respected in the company. An alpha[you], who he is so desperately trying to please, the scent of the alpha always calming him down and making him smile. That's why he loved his job, because he was falling for his superior.

Note: Omega isn't a pushover, works hard, and seems a little too friendly to his superior.

Open to suggestions~

If none of these really catch your interest and you have a 1x1 idea, feel free to PM me about it!
~Tenshimi.

Back