Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived That Guys Character's

That Guy

Lost Mine of Phandelver - Ask me for details!
AELORA

Dalion Hawkford, a young human man of 21. He is currently married to his best friend, a young soldier named Gerion. He was on a hunt when he found him unconscious and badly bleeding. He carried him back to my home village of Dragonmoor, located in the west on the sea. There some healers managed to heal him, and Dalion helped take care of him soon after he woke up. Their relationship soon developed, and he proposed soon. They were on a hunt but got lost. We managed to find this inn and booked a room for the next few nights. But with these orc soldiers, I don't know if they will turn on us or not.

(OOC: Relevant pics: Dalion:
ZK14027.jpg
, Gerion:
rN4bcco.jpg
)

Isiria

Arryn and Kevyn Blackford

Originally from Cryo, Arryn is trying to undermine the system to start a rebellion for treating more people as equals. He strongly dislikes the military because they attacked his family. He soon began to wander around the planet, ultimately finding Kevyn, another orphan, nearly frozen to death and starving. He brought Kevyn to his ship, where he fed him and ultimately ended up marrying him.

Equipment: Arryn carries an exoskeleton equipped with twin blasters on each side. When not using the lightweight exoskeleton, he carries several different weapons that he can beam into his hand at will: an assault rifle, a three-round burst rifle, a sniper, and two pistols, as well as throwing knives and two daggers. Kevyn carries lightweight carbon-fiber armor, an assault rifle, a laser blaster and a pistol, as well as grenades and a dagger.

Appearances:
N5PUiC8.jpg
Arryn,
ZbrrwTP.jpg
Kevyn

Last edited:
Back