The Chronicled World - Fantasy Nation Building

Some clarification on those Dragons I mentioned, that are becoming a problem in eastern nations:
Green Dragons
a7762d7b6726b41b12c9d42b291df8fd.jpg

Huge, armored hulks, Green Dragons are passive until their secluded territory becomes threatened. They can easily be out-maneuvered, but their magic-reflective scales are hard as steel and in places six inches thick. They regularly travel in packs and are, infact, omnivores capable of grazing. They are too unruly to be tamed.
Tiger Dragons
9e556d367524560648d0f2f5dc4f53a6.jpg

Tiger Dragons are Green dragons opposite. They have thin, light scales they shed. These scales only slightly dampen magic effects, but there biggest trait is their lightning reflexes and aggressive hunting patterns. Unfortunately, They have never taken to tamers and rarely can be contained.

Can I get some info on these crocodiles?? Also, is their reward or consequences for failing to properly handle an event??

The Crocodiles are fairly standard to real-life versions, except they have adapted to live in saltier water. They should only be an issue for those who are unprepared.

Now unto your second question: I don't have rules for when you 'fail' an event. But if you guys ever obviously do, I will have to make it get worse for you the next round, maybe some population loss. I don't think these latest events is necessarily going to make or break anything (except for that northern blizzard), but enough of you guys haven't really yet reacted badly to an event.

Aight well my Kobolds (the fleeing ones) are underneath that volcano because of the access to magma. The storm bad enough to affect them there?

Aight well my Kobolds (the fleeing ones) are underneath that volcano because of the access to magma. The storm bad enough to affect them there?

That volcano is north of gundertog on the map, so while we would have done several trades by now, The blizzard would snow you guys in underground until dug out. And then it would do it again.

Sorry for the absence, I banned myself from internet for a while to prepare for my exams...

enough of you guys haven't really yet reacted badly to an event

On that note, considering the... extreme measures (and not always very safe) that my Sheson takes, I have no problem suffering consequences.
Also, I'll be introducing internal conflicts in this turn, so if any of you want to use or support one or the other factions, let me know. Assassination (attempts) are perfectly possible :)

Sorry for the absence, I banned myself from internet for a while to prepare for my exams...

On that note, considering the... extreme measures (and not always very safe) that my Sheson takes, I have no problem suffering consequences.
Also, I'll be introducing internal conflicts in this turn, so if any of you want to use or support one or the other factions, let me know. Assassination (attempts) are perfectly possible :)
I’m sure the Eldrin will be compelled to intervene especially with the ensuing talks with your Sheson although the idea of politics is foreign to them so this should be interesting.

Cool :)

Considering some time has passed, is it ok if I assume Paralua did his trip to the Hive Queen and returned? Or would you like to play it out? A general alliance and trade agreement? Copper&tin against stone, for example?

I’m sure we can just assume it has already occurred cuz if we played it out it’d prolly go along the lines of Paralua and Azariah’s talks.

@Amdarh

Nexxis was not the one who communicated via magic. It was Commander Pahorn.

I apologize if that wasn't made clear. Nexxis still plans on seeing the diplomat.

The reason Pahorn couldn't greet the envoy at the border was because she was preparing for the Forged Born vessel. A war ship from a country that is currently under an embargo, approaching the border would take priority over the Basnad.

Also, Both you and @ChelonianCommander never stated it in your posts before, but I hope you dont mind the liberty I took to make it seem as if the vessels were somewhat near each other. I know that you posted your return to Athea first, but I was waiting for the next event and decided that it might be better to do things this way.

@Iamtheecchiking @Amdarh

That's fine. By the way, Amdarh weren't the Basnad in the Forged Born territory raiders? Cause I do know that raiding is one of the Basnad's primary industries so does merchants is another word or raiders for the Basnad?

@Amdarh

Nexxis was not the one who communicated via magic. It was Commander Pahorn.

I apologize if that wasn't made clear. Nexxis still plans on seeing the diplomat.

The reason Pahorn couldn't greet the envoy at the border was because she was preparing for the Forged Born vessel. A war ship from a country that is currently under an embargo, approaching the border would take priority over the Basnad.

Also, Both you and @ChelonianCommander never stated it in your posts before, but I hope you dont mind the liberty I took to make it seem as if the vessels were somewhat near each other. I know that you posted your return to Athea first, but I was waiting for the next event and decided that it might be better to do things this way.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll edit immediately.
And no problem for the boat placement, it makes it easier and more... interesting

By the way, Amdarh weren't the Basnad in the Forged Born territory raiders? Cause I do know that raiding is one of the Basnad's primary industries so does merchants is another word or raiders for the Basnad?
Well, in 'reality', there's a bit of everything: probably some Basnan migrants, some traders, and raiders as indeed a primary industry. Didn't realise you were talking about raiders, because you talked about all Basnans. Regardless, the 'peaceful' Sheson won't present it as belligerent raiders and might as well call them traders and friendly adventurers :-D

A war on two fronts is a fun time I say, but the results of said war might result in the unnecessary spilling of blood and the breaking of steel that day.

@Amdarh

I see. From our first iterations, I thought that the first diplomatic relations was the first actual interaction the two races had with each other.
Well, being neighbours for centuries, I can't imagine the borders to be that impermeable. I also indicated in the background of my leader he had been in regular contacts with the Forged Born in the past.

@Emory 2.500.000 fighters our of 5KK people? Not that I complain as long as it's on my side, but wasn't it supposed to be around 10% of the population except specific justification?

Back