The Chronicled World - Fantasy Nation Building

Sorry to say everyone, but right now my family and I are going through some tough times and I don't feel like writing at the moment. I might be able to continue this weekend if the situation improves, but I cannot say for sure.

Hey guys, so my nation is carrying out a swarming which entails Eldrin princesses spreading out and establishing subhives so I want to check here and see if I’m actually allowed to spread that far. It would not infringe upon anyone else’s territory and just include a bit of the surrounding neutral territory plus it would not really create a massive Eldrin nation because the subhives aren’t going to be cooperative and are actually going to lead to a civil war.

I wouldn't go too far north (like, north of the death mountains) unless ya wanna RP a subhive being devoured by Kobold swarms.

I think everyone is waiting on me. I apologize. The company I work for just got a new job, the biggest in it's history, and I've been working pretty hard.

Chel is a friend, so to take some pressure off him, I purposely didn't respond for awhile so he could get his situation sorted and not have any, no matter how trivial, stress from this on him. Though I wasn't anticipating this new job and it has left me exhausted. I'll get a post going within the next few hours.

I think everyone is waiting on me. I apologize. The company I work for just got a new job, the biggest in it's history, and I've been working pretty hard.

Chel is a friend, so to take some pressure off him, I purposely didn't respond for awhile so he could get his situation sorted and not have any, no matter how trivial, stress from this on him. Though I wasn't anticipating this new job and it has left me exhausted. I'll get a post going within the next few hours.
Take your time :emoji_ok_hand:

Back