The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiao on the other hand didn't seem to be bothered by the taste as she chugged down two cans of it herself before dibbling on a sausage. "Dont like it?" she asked rather surprised when she saw his reactions to it, wondering if people don't like it why do they bother making it then. After finishing her sausage she moved over to Alec and helped him to stand up and walk. She was far too small to carry the big guy. "Be careful... i had to wall off some weird thing that i think tried to sneak up on me... ive never seen such an animal." Xiao warned Alec as they moved towards the isles.

Vert listened intently to their words, then picked out one of them mention that they don't quite believe that she is a Goddess.

CYoLIhV.png

"My, seems like we have a few that don't quite agree with my sincerity. It would seem then that a demonstration is in order. I'd recommend you all stand back. Access!" Vert declared as she openly began to transform into her Goddess Form: Green Heart. Her entire body was engulfed into a white light as she visibly changed appearance right in front of the two girl two man team.

"Hmhm. Is this more than enough evidence for you to put together?~" Green Heart exclaimed, giving a confident smirk towards the group as she stood before them. "As for my Goddess Form, I am known as Green Heart. And yes, if you payed any attention, my bust does indeed grow in size~ To be specific, I went from an F to a G. After all, breasts are the true indicator of a Goddess, and I certainly am not lacking in that area, unlike a few of my fellow Goddesses anyways~"

@Agent Puncake

latest

""Multiverse"? What the..." Hector exclaimed, scratching his head. Multiverse? What is that? "So that's what that is. Isn't it common sense that you're all from different worlds? The only people I recognise were Ephraim and Corrin here. Everyone else is practically a mystery to me, even this talking fish lady." He explained, pointing out the obvious. It really does seem like common sense that he'd assume people are from another world entirely if their weapons and appearances did not match anything they were familiar with. "So in your world, you've gone past the skies? That's actually incredible. The closest we've gotten is the actual skies with our Wyverns and Pegasus."

@Agent Puncake

“Bombardment... So there’s fighting outside? Or, there would have been. Not much remains after an orbital strike.” Norman murmurs, mostly to himself as both of his hands, water bottle clutched tightly in one, reached up to his helmet and twisted to disengage the lock.

Pulling the large piece of equipment from his head, Norman holds the helmet under the crook of his arm and exposes his face to the world only for as long as it took for him to drink half of what was in the bottle, wiping his mouth with his arm and placing the helmet back over. He felt a lot more comfortable with some armour between his head and the outside.

“I don’t know what an integrated neural link is, but if this place is survivable then I think we should stick together. You keep me alive with that water trick, i’ll make sure no one hurts you. Thoughts?”

A plate opens in the top of Mundi's flat head and it extracts a flexible set of wires, emitters, and data crystals in a wide Y shape. It offers to 1066 Norman as well then just sticks it to thigh armor where it glows once then turns off.

Mundi's cheery voice came from away as it looked back at the wall which didn't rumble so much anymore, "A neural lace is for interfacing AI with advanced power armor. You're so very brittle if you move quickly! This is a sisyphus harness comparable but less capable but you can talk to master for repairs or manufacture! I need master for adaptations. Apply to brain stem. They are disposable I can make more if we find new friends!"

An audible warning came with something more monotone, "Slipscanning may result in minor to moderate instability of the striatum while in progress and possible temporary perception of chronostasis. Do not use simultaneously with neural interfaces."

The bot spins to roll sideways toward the rear room at speed its legs repositioning and bouncing, "My hide is over here! I must see if the other building is damaged. There is hostile megafauna outside we should not draw attention. Master likes new things but I can't analyze new things so well."

It stops to the rear wall over some books and the gleaming ignition of the nanofabricator starts to dismantle a hole through.

@TheGreenerGrey @Raffia Kiryuin

Samsara took a battle stance as she transformed, only to calm by a small margin when she showed no sign of aggression. "What now?" Munru asked.

Irantu shook his head slightly. "I do not remember specific terminologies."

Nanku tilted her head one way. "So... you think that by increasing breast size... you can become a powerful entity? That makes no sense."

Cal shrugged. "We have. It's not fun, though. I remember some history... when we first did it, it was dangerous and extremely hard. People died. Space is cold, and there's no oxygen. You'd also need a very fast speed to make it up there. But, well, apparently we managed it, and here I am."

@Raynar Saassin

Xiao on the other hand didn't seem to be bothered by the taste as she chugged down two cans of it herself before dibbling on a sausage. "Dont like it?" she asked rather surprised when she saw his reactions to it, wondering if people don't like it why do they bother making it then. After finishing her sausage she moved over to Alec and helped him to stand up and walk. She was far too small to carry the big guy. "Be careful... i had to wall off some weird thing that i think tried to sneak up on me... ive never seen such an animal." Xiao warned Alec as they moved towards the isles.

"Naaah, I don't like it." Not the time to be picky, Alec. With Xiao's help, he was able to pick himself up, but didn't put much weight on her shoulders, knowing she likely couldn't handle his weight. For now, he would use her as something to lean on in case he fell over again. Already the headache set in, as he became dizzy once again like he had just come off a carnival ride that spun around really fast. "What the hell was it?" He asked, limping slightly as she helped him. ".... Wait, you hear that?" He asked Xiao, wondering what that noise was.

Meanwhile, the WERE-CRAAAB!!!.... was busy smashing his claws against the concrete wall Xiao made, trying to break it open and attack the young Avatar once again. However, being he was a crab, he wasn't doing a good job. It also heard the strange sound coming from behind, turning to see who was there. What he found was what looked to be a metallic octopus, which greatly confused the crab-monster.

Cautiously, very cautiously, Norman raised the device Mundi had given him towards his head. He had no idea what the hell most of the little bot had said, but from what he had gussed at, this would provide some sort of... mental transmitter? He knew neural meant brain, and from there he thought he had broken down the gist of it. Here's hoping he hadn't screwed up massively as he slid the small device underneath his helmet and touched it to the back of his head.

Immediately he felt a shock run through him as the Y shaped device clamoed down, electricity crackling and arcing through his head as his body spasmed for but a single second, before the device dropped out of his helmet with a clang and Norman hunched forward, a hand sneaking up behind the armour to rub where the device had been.

Looking up, he noticed the little droid hard at work cutting through a nearby wall. He was tempted to pick the damned thing up and shake it until it have him answers about what in the void that was, but he resisted the temptation. Instead he holstered his baton and picked up his Rotary Cannon from where he had left it on the floor, pointing it towards where the hole was being cut.

He could question the droid later, after he's made sure anything that might attack them in this strange place was reduced to little more than charred flesh.

@lil_kreen @Raffia Kiryuin @Bobby the Prussian

Xiao felt the infernal rumbling return as it drowned out her seismic sense to the point she could barely take it herself. Guiding Alec through the shop she would hear him ask if she can hear the noise. "I can not just hear the noise i feel it through my feet...it feels like a hundred Badger-moles are digging tunnels beneath my feet." She explained moments before a loud crash emanated from just a little bit ahead.

The columns that blocked the crabs entry into the shop collapsed as Mundi dug into the divider wall and right through the columns. With one hand raised ready to fire or earth bend in case the crab gets out or something even more dangerous just got into the shop. "Pull yourself together...should have eaten those meat sticks i gave you." Xiao told Alec while she waited for the dust to settle a bit.

Applying the implant didn't hurt, there weren't any pain receptors inside the brain, but some deep parts of the brain experienced irrational drift of energy as slipspace crawled alongside neural potentials. Some schizophrenics described similar feelings as a sense of feeling followed. Periodelia pulled human shapes from the imitation of activity in the brain's raw noise and showed the quintessential shadow person. Time itself slowed down in the shadows as a placid distortion of the striatum slowed the perception of time. Sparks of Mundi drifted lazily for a moment then overshot in a rapid spasm of time. Then of the shadow men the brain lied was there turned away of its own volition out of his awareness. The implant throbbed where it was applied, unmoved, a thinly veiled lie that it dropped off instead of clinging like a metal barnacle unless one made an effort to perceive it. The experience felt significantly longer than the second it took.

A mildly irritated voice in Mundi's distant hide complained loudly as if mid-conversation, "A copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy! Oh... What? Damn it all!"

Mundi replied cheerfully, "Master! You are awake! I found a trapped creature made of meat! Food! I also found a 1066 Norman earlier! I'm so happy!"

There was a pink flash as both of Mundi's shock sticks emerged and engaged. There were progressive discharges as the crackling bars reached to try and stun the creature. An indistinct brown-haired caucasian human in a labcoat slid into view of the door.

"You're a good pup, Mundi. 1066 Norman. I presume that's you. There is a hostile animal and your assistance would be appreciated," came the man's reply though facing away from Norman and he did not turn back to look. Somehow the volume to be heard didn't matter anymore for either of their distances.

Elsewhere four commandos might notice blurry newspapers rustling past with a perturbed hume level headline proclaiming, "Breaking news! Self-image update system active! Intranet communications lost! Locate local transceiver to find out if an XK event has destroyed humanity or if we are on a perverted Gilligan's Island! Watch out for Channel 2000 on level 4 at 6 o'clock." The threads that once moved dust carved readable patterns to communicate instead even if the articles themselves were nonsensical gibberish.

@Agent Puncake @TheGreenerGrey @Bobby the Prussian @Raffia Kiryuin

The crab stood in awe of this bizarre looking machine, before it did a smart thing, (not really,) and stabbed at its leg with its claw to see if it could injure the metal beast..... It did nothing. The WERE-CRAAAB!! was stunned by the prods; its body shaking violently and the iris of its small black eyes going wide. Once it stopped, the poor creature was once again embarrassed and left in a defenseless state. Poor thing.

Meanwhile, not too far away, Soap and BJ, (I have no idea who's with them,) heard the noises. The noise was muffled, but still close enough to alert them. "The hell was that?" Soap asked aloud, quickly arming himself with his rifle. BJ also grabbed his weapon and joined Soap in checking the noise. The two followed where the noise was being made, and could hear it from behind the back wall of the store. Once it finished, Soap and BJ put their ears to the wall and listened to Mundi speak. Again, their voices were muffled, but they could understand what the machine was saying. "More people?" BJ bargained, as they spoke English, so no Nazi's, and sounded normal, so no monsters.

"Could be. You head around left, I'll go right. See if you can talk with 'em." Soap ordered, which BJ agreed with a nod. The two split up and went back outside, flaking the sides to see who was there. BJ was first to approach, noticing the massive hole Mundi made. The southern soldier crept up to the corner, listening in on who was talking, while Soap entered the building from the front door unnoticed in case things went badly for BJ.

".... Sorry, what?!" Alec yelled, immensely confused as to what the fuck just happened. There's a strange octopus looking robot shocking a giant crab while speaking as a small female child, while there was a what looked to be a clone from Star Wars right behind it. His eyes went wide with confusion, as he already did that three times today, and at this point his eyes began hurting by just how much he had to do a double take of his head shaking.[/hr][/hr]

@Agent Puncake @TheGreenerGrey @Raffia Kiryuin @Blacksmith @lil_kreen

Last edited:
p0TYP19.png

"Strength is not measured by breast size alone~ I simply have a reputation to uphold here. Ahem. Anyways~ I believe this world holds many mysteries if it was to pull us here. However I find it quite odd that it would go so far as to set up a baren world for us to explore. In any video game situation, something would of given us a sign of progression by now." Green Heart exclaimed in a serious tone. When a Goddess transforms, their personality shifts more to a serious tone. "Ah. I should probably downgrade. Just a second." And then Green Heart downgraded down to her human form.

Pohslai.png

"Hmm. I wonder when Iffy will return? It's been quite a while since she went off searching for information. Odds are she should be returning any second now." And as she said that, IF would appear from a hill behind them. She stood there for a moment and grasped the reality that a armed group of people were around her and she went down to investigate.

4S6qZLo.png

"Lady Vert? I haven't been lucky enough to find any information but... who are these people?" "Ah yes, I suppose Introductions are in order for my new friends here. Would you four be so kind as to introduce yourselves? Even I do not know your names yet."

@Agent Puncake

latest

"Hmm. That's actually quite interesting. The people back home are definitely going to call me crazy after this, assuming I do return back of course." Hector exclaimed with a smile as he continued eating his food. It was surprising actually to think they'd all be conversing like this. Of course, this was one-hundred percent unexpected to just be pulled out of their worlds like this. "So how exactly do you fight in your world then? I'm going to hazard a guess and assuming you do not use Axes."

LVdvmFJ.png

"Hmm... I actually wonder how the monsters back home are doing without me? I assume a temporary captain of the Royal Guard is in place since we're technically still trapped underneath that mountain..." "Wait a minute. "Trapped Underground"? What exactly happened to you and your kind? You've caught my interest." "See, the humans didn't quite like us living with them, so we ended up having a war and well... we lost. So our reward for losing? Getting trapped inside of a mountain by a magical barrier that lets you in but locks you out. We've been stuck down there ever since."

@Agent Puncake

Unknown World.
A few hours later . . .
Widowmaker and Reaper.

Widowmaker and Reaper were still roaming the world, killing monsters left right and center as they were abiding their own business. From time to time, Widowmaker was able to scavenge more ammo for her Widow's Kiss while Reaper just kept spawning Hellfire Shotguns from underneath his gear. They were now on the move once again after camping again and they discussed their current situation.

widowmaker-concept.jpg
reaper-concept.jpg

"This is not like any operation we've been on where we've been stranded. Then again, being pulled from the middle of a mission by a green light isn't exactly planned by the higher ups." "Hmph. The fact it pulled us and not those Overwatch bastards just proves whoever's behind us has a clear distaste for Talon. But at least they've kept us occupied killing these creatures." "You really do enjoy killing, don't you Reaper?" "Their souls sustain me while my body is constantly decaying and rebuilding itself. Thanks to Moira's interventions, we're both some kind of freaks working for a privately funded agency. How exactly are you feeling?" "I don't feel anything. Isn't that the point?" "I guess so. Your experiments weren't as impacting as mine. You still have your humanity while mine is almost non-existent. Just what is this world anyways? Those people we were working with earlier had capabilities matching nothing we've faced before." "I don't know and I don't care. So long as they aren't immortals, we can kill them if we feel they are a threat to us." "And are they? You seemed pretty content with them last I checked." "They are all loose cannons, but strangely... relate-able. At least they were all human as far as I'm aware. Reaper, group of monsters up ahead." "I've got this." Reaper then shadow-stepped right into the middle of the monster group and activated his Death Blossom, wiping them out.

VSOII5V.gif

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"​

Samsara looked at each other. So far, there's been no indications or signs of aggression... but any practising mage or people who've dabbled in the field of magic knew that names hold power, especially so for the magically endowed.

Then again...

Irantu weighed the options.

"...Irantu."

"Munru."

"Onru."

"Nanku. Well to... meet you?" Nanku tried.

"It's 'nice to meet you'." Onru corrected her.

Nanku nodded. "Right."

"No axes. That's a thing of the past." Cal laughed. "We use guns. It's this... uh... metallic object that propels a smaller, sharper metallic object at a fast speed. It's like an arrow, but it's smaller, faster and deadlier. Then we got to space, and now we have energy weapons. Think... think what that dragon did, but smaller in scale. And fired from those metal tubes that anyone can carry."

@Raynar Saassin

bP1YyMX.png

"I assume Lady Vert's introduced herself already so... I'm IF. I'm the gust of wind that blows through the world!" IF stated, smiling towards the group of four as she pulled out her phone and took a look at what she gathered. "All I managed to gather was that this world has seen frequent conflict, there were dead bodies and destroyed machines everywhere." "Good job, Iffy~ Now then. I recommend that if we are to explore this world, we do it together." "We'd be best not to split from each other. Seeing as you four seem to be a unit, it'd be best to stick together. Plus with us we're a group of six so we should be able to handle what gets thrown our way."

EE8EB059A0F3B289305F8D387D7AA09CA3894EE5

"Yes. Uniting together should be our goal. With me and Iffy at your side, you have yourselves two very capable fighters of strength, power, and... varying sizes~" She exclaimed as she tauntingly crossed her arms and bounced her chest again.

@Agent Puncake

LVdvmFJ.png

"So similar to what Mettaton uses..." Undyne exclaimed as she cut into the conversation. "I have similar experiences. The Royal Scientist back where I'm from watches this thing called "Anime" on a magical screen which shows all sorts of cool and badass stuff! From flying ships in space to futuristic death robots, and even Goddesses! Big strong and visually appealing Goddesses! It's SO COOL!!!" She burst into excitement then quickly calmed herself. She was in front of complete strangers. "Sorry about that."

@Agent Puncake

LVdvmFJ.png

"Well considering the strength of those monsters and the fact we just have a extremely powerful Dragon roaming around, why would you suggest moving out?" Undyne commented, grabbing a bite of food. When Undyne came back from her hunt, she was lucky enough to find creatures resembling Deer, which was as close to food as they were going to get. "Besides. While I love that idea, we can't afford to be reckless. We should just keep watch here and hope we encounter more people. If not, we'll just figure out a different plan."

latest

"I hate not doing anything. But at this point, sitting around is the only option. Besides, Corrin here" He gestured over to her. "Lost her dragonstone so she cannot transform into a Dragon. While she is a very capable fighter without it, we kinda need all the power we can get. So for now, we'll rest up and wait for anything to happen. Speaking of Corrin, how are you holding up?"

@Agent Puncake @Hahli Nuva

Corrin sighed a bit. The loss of her Dragonstone didn't really mean she couldn't transform, but without it her powers were greatly diminished. The trade off she had to undertake from being able to harness the powers of the Ancient Dragons was wild, uncontrollable rage. Dragonstones helped quell the inherent anger as well as amplify the user's powers, so now Corrin ran the risk of going berserk when she transformed and harming friend as well as foe.

Luckily, she was as proficent in swordplay as she was in dragon combat. Her prowes of being taught by not one, but two members of different royal families bearing holy weapons allowed her to make her own style, mixing in her dragon heratige with formal Nohr and Hoshido combat styles.

She gave Hector a small smile. "I'll be fine. Omega Yato will protect me until I can find another stone. We do need to worry about food, however. I haven't eaten in some time."

@Raynar Saassin

latest

"Not into Monster food Corrin?" Hector asked, looking over to her while taking another large bite. "This was all we could muster in this place. Sadly we'll end up eating the monsters we kill unless we're able to find a more sustainable source of food. But any plants will be difficult considering the lack of water... And I don't think Undyne is willing to share hers for... obvious reasons. Hahaha!" He explained with a bit of laughter at the end, much to Undyne's dismay but she didn't hear. "Since we have some time, mind telling me a little bit about you? I don't really think we've had the chance to properly talk."

@Hahli Nuva

Unknown World
Several Hours Later . . .
Terra and Ephraim

Terra and Ephraim have been roaming the world for quite some time since they were left alone by Reaper and Widowmaker, while also being too far away from Hector, Undyne, Cal and Corrin, so they've unfortunately been fending for themselves. With Terra's basic knowledge of a ruined world thanks to Kefka, she knew some ways around the area which was a massive aid to the both of them.

latest
latest

"You seem to know your way around here. Are you familiar with destroyed terrain or something, Terra?" "Unfortunately yes... There was this really bad guy called Kefka from the Empire I was helping to bring down in my world. He was very manipulative and cruel, doing anything to achieve his goals... I had heard he had poisoned the drinking water of a entire village, leaving only one alive." "That's incredibly low... I've never seen such tactics employed in the field, that's downright horrid." "But when it came to us almost defeating him, he absorbed the power of the Warring Triad... Three gods encased in stone that kept the magical balance by channelling it between each other in a perfect order and pattern, like a triangle. That was... until he pushed them out of line and absorbed all of their energy, becoming a God." "He became a god?! That's ridiculous!" "He used his new found powers to destroy the entire world, leaving it in ruins with all the citizens bowing before him against their will. And if any surviving towns resisted? He'd shine a extremely powerful ray of light from his tower and completely decimate the entire village without hesitation. But after all of my friends united including me, we managed to beat him and restore the world from a world of Ruin to a world of Balance." "Well... At least you managed to beat him..." "But I just have a feeling that he's returned somehow... Earlier when I met that Cal person, we fought a Chaser which was Gestahlian Tech... And all the monsters we had faced so far resembled the exact same ones in the world of Ruin... I'm worried that he's returned." "Well, we'll just find a way to unite everyone and take him down like you did before. But for now, let's focus on us and surviving."

And so they continued wondering around the world, eliminating monsters as they went and hoping to run into someone.

@Anyone

As the dust finally cleared Xiao spotted the crab dropping for the second time. well at least he wont be an issue anymore but the new creature that appeared through the wall was of a higher concern. it had wheels... looked somewhat similar to that car thingy Xiao saw before. 'I knew it! the metal beasts were real not gonna let it eat us too!' She thought to herself as she stance shifted from fire bending to earth bending form.

For the first time as she moved her free arm Xiao's ring weapon made its appearance as its chunks flew out of her backpack. the chunks began orbiting Xiao and Alec at high enough speeds to look like a solid smooth ring. She wasn't going to let the metal beast get close and if it did try to get close it would be ripped to shreds by her weapon.

Mundi switched to the FLIR camera the moment the creature went down. Its leg with blast plating was slightly bent from the creature's prodding but had no superstructure damage. Master can repair that momentarily. The creature's temperature dropped slightly enough to indicate it would stay still for a moment so Mundi's shock batons stood down. The other received due notice as Lidar flipped on to scan the other side of the building. A constellation of infrared laser dots danced over the ceiling as it 3d-mapped the structure. Then its periphery movement sensors went off as it angled down some to get at the walls. More people! The Lidar turned off

The cheerful voice continued with a pair of eyes looking at the pair's general location, "Master, 1066 Norman! I found more people behind the food! One appears injured."

An embodied voice only norman could hear and see came from negative twelfth taking a meandering path over to Mundi,
"They don't look obviously hostile from your view, pet. Nor any uniform for which I am familiar."

It lidar scanned Xiao and Alec answering a question that didn't seem to be asked, "I agree! I haven't received any UNSC IFF markers. They have humanoid profiles. What do enemies look like here, master?"

The labcoat male vanished then faint vibration of footfalls came from the floor near Xiao. Though there didn't seem to be anyone there for Mundi's eye to be tracking as negative twelfth replied more distantly both Mundi and Norman,
"To be determined. Gather more data and I will observe. I'm quite sure the Foundation leaf's side effects do not belong to 1066 Norman's universe nor to this one so my personality remains anchored to an active one I suspect. Our spartans may have died."

Mundi solved its problems with direct questions, good cheer, and a bounce as an accented voice talked directly to the pair, "Aww.. My spartans are all gone. I liked them. I've only had to hide from the nonhumans so far! Master does not recognize you. Are you friendly? My biological support supplies are limited due to underground air blockages. The raw food is still sleeping."

"That is good." Irantu noted. "We will move in this direction; we have scanned kinetological dissonance in this direction and believe that this is the reason for our... current situation. Samsara, move out."

Munru and Irantu took off, albeit at a more leisurely pace. Onru and Nanku followed, completely oblivious to Vert's suggestive comment.

@Raynar Saassin

Pohslai.png

"Following your lead." Vert exclaimed as she took alongside the two men while IF walked with the two girls. "So~ How are you two men doing?~ How's your daily lives? Work out much?" She asked, seemingly more interested in her own gains than that of the entire group. "I can't help myself, we barely have men in our own dimension, only in Anime can we see other men. Sometimes there are a few but they are usually the evil ones so we end up killing them."

4S6qZLo.png

"Don't mind Lady Vert. She gets like that whenever she's around other girls, it's... something me and the others have to put up with." IF stated as she walked alongside Onru and Nanku. "But she does have a point. We rarely meet males in our world. The last males we met were way too fond of women's chests, in fact they only allied themselves with the biggest chested. That was... until they decided to defile her room. Then she punished them with countless yaoi anime shows."

@Agent Puncake

Irantu did not answer. Munru hesitated a moment. "Daily lives..."

"Munru, remember the operation parameters." Irantu said. "But... I am curious... you do not have males in your dimension? How is that possible?"

"What about recreation?" Nanku popped in, directing her question to IF. "How can you possibly recreate?"

Onru sighed. "I believe the proper word is 'conceive'."

"Conceive. Yes. What is 'ouy enema shows'? Sounds like an interrogation method. Agent Paterson would like to learn this."

Onru did the closest thing to a facepalm possible for an emotionless cyborg demigod.

@Raynar Saassin

Cowards! Retreating! They should face their deaths instead of running around like chickens! To run like they are? Pathetic.

The Doomguy didn't chase after them. If they were using strategy, then he would have continued the chase. No, at this point, they were not worth it, not this group. Once they put themselves back together again...

Hehehehe, he was looking forward to it.

Now to deal with the non Nazi he spotted... Where is he- Ahh there he is. Almost missed him. Sneaky bastard. Still, not a Nazi, exploding Nazi heads mean he kills Nazis, maybe he would not shoot at him.

Yeah. Listen first, then decide to shoot. Good plan. Best plan.

@Agent Puncake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back