The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig emptied two more magazines before slamming in a new one and putting away the gun, swapping it for his assault rifle. "Hey!" He yelled, waving at the figure down below. "I think we got 'em all! You... you alright down there?"

He used this opportunity to construct a few bullets out of the rubble next to him. Metal is easy to find around here, but transmuting ordinary elements into gunpowder is way harder. Still, it didn't drain much of his reserves, and he crafted half a dozen bullets in no time. Satisfied, he pressed them into a spare magazine and continued to fabricate bullets, while waiting for a response.

@FadedAlphabet

latest

"Not into Monster food Corrin?" Hector asked, looking over to her while taking another large bite. "This was all we could muster in this place. Sadly we'll end up eating the monsters we kill unless we're able to find a more sustainable source of food. But any plants will be difficult considering the lack of water... And I don't think Undyne is willing to share hers for... obvious reasons. Hahaha!" He explained with a bit of laughter at the end, much to Undyne's dismay but she didn't hear. "Since we have some time, mind telling me a little bit about you? I don't really think we've had the chance to properly talk."

@Hahli Nuva

Unknown World
Several Hours Later . . .
Terra and Ephraim

Terra and Ephraim have been roaming the world for quite some time since they were left alone by Reaper and Widowmaker, while also being too far away from Hector, Undyne, Cal and Corrin, so they've unfortunately been fending for themselves. With Terra's basic knowledge of a ruined world thanks to Kefka, she knew some ways around the area which was a massive aid to the both of them.

latest
latest

"You seem to know your way around here. Are you familiar with destroyed terrain or something, Terra?" "Unfortunately yes... There was this really bad guy called Kefka from the Empire I was helping to bring down in my world. He was very manipulative and cruel, doing anything to achieve his goals... I had heard he had poisoned the drinking water of a entire village, leaving only one alive." "That's incredibly low... I've never seen such tactics employed in the field, that's downright horrid." "But when it came to us almost defeating him, he absorbed the power of the Warring Triad... Three gods encased in stone that kept the magical balance by channelling it between each other in a perfect order and pattern, like a triangle. That was... until he pushed them out of line and absorbed all of their energy, becoming a God." "He became a god?! That's ridiculous!" "He used his new found powers to destroy the entire world, leaving it in ruins with all the citizens bowing before him against their will. And if any surviving towns resisted? He'd shine a extremely powerful ray of light from his tower and completely decimate the entire village without hesitation. But after all of my friends united including me, we managed to beat him and restore the world from a world of Ruin to a world of Balance." "Well... At least you managed to beat him..." "But I just have a feeling that he's returned somehow... Earlier when I met that Cal person, we fought a Chaser which was Gestahlian Tech... And all the monsters we had faced so far resembled the exact same ones in the world of Ruin... I'm worried that he's returned." "Well, we'll just find a way to unite everyone and take him down like you did before. But for now, let's focus on us and surviving."

And so they continued wondering around the world, eliminating monsters as they went and hoping to run into someone.

@Anyone

Corrin flushed a bit. Hector wanted to know more about her? Where would she start? They'd been travelling for a good amount of time. She felt that she could trust Hector enough to divulge a bit of secrets. She had yet to show her softer side to the knight, for fear of being labelled. "I'm nothing special. All I've done was make a lot of mistakes and ruin many people's lives before managing to somehow make up for it."

@Raynar Saassin

4S6qZLo.png

"You don't know what that is? Well it's basically male on male relationship shows, where the males are in love with each other. I personally don't want to watch that stuff, I'm not much of a otaku like Vert is." "Oh yes~ It's quite lovely to watch, you know. Hmhm. Why else do you see all those posters and manga books in my room, Iffy? Are you possibly interested in getting into that kind of anime with me?" "I-I-I-I-I I'm not interested in that stuff, L-Lady V-Vert..." IF responded with a blush as they continued walking. IF couldn't help but look up to the sky while Vert had her eyes on other things.

Pohslai.png

"How we reproduce? That's... an interesting question. I personally do not know as I was not given a CPU Candidate like the other Goddesses did. I am forever without a sister of my own." Vert exclaimed as she continued walking at a leisurely pace.

@Agent Puncake

latest

"Make a lot of mistakes? I'm sure you haven't screwed up that much." Hector exclaimed, inspecting his axe. It appeared to have a bit of monster blood on it, or whatever liquid was inside all those monsters they fought during their time in this ruined world. "Damn... I got my axe dirty again. This time I can't wash it off. Heh." He chuckled to himself as he put his axe away, back onto his back where there was a make-shift holster on. "Well, isn't there anything you want to know about me? We've technically been allies long enough to share some information after all."

@Hahli Nuva

Norman was... well, he was a bit disoriented really. It was hard to acclimate to hearing a voice in your head, as well as dealing with whatever Mundi had done at the same time. He made sure to keep his blaster cannon spinning up however, as he had seen the earth move once the dust settled and, as much as he hoped for a Jedi to have come along with him, odds were it was something dangerous.

"Easy there..." he says as he made his way forward, both to himself and Mundi as he registered the sight he was seeing. At least he was certain now that whatever was making the rock move, it wasn't a Jedi. No Jedi he'd seen dressed like the standing figure, and very few had the skill to do what was happening when wounded. Cautiously pointing his weapon towards the two figures and the flying rock, he speaks.

"Who are you people? Do you know what this place is?"

4S6qZLo.png

"You don't know what that is? Well it's basically male on male relationship shows, where the males are in love with each other. I personally don't want to watch that stuff, I'm not much of a otaku like Vert is." "Oh yes~ It's quite lovely to watch, you know. Hmhm. Why else do you see all those posters and manga books in my room, Iffy? Are you possibly interested in getting into that kind of anime with me?" "I-I-I-I-I I'm not interested in that stuff, L-Lady V-Vert..." IF responded with a blush as they continued walking. IF couldn't help but look up to the sky while Vert had her eyes on other things.

Pohslai.png

"How we reproduce? That's... an interesting question. I personally do not know as I was not given a CPU Candidate like the other Goddesses did. I am forever without a sister of my own." Vert exclaimed as she continued walking at a leisurely pace.

@Agent Puncake

latest

"Make a lot of mistakes? I'm sure you haven't screwed up that much." Hector exclaimed, inspecting his axe. It appeared to have a bit of monster blood on it, or whatever liquid was inside all those monsters they fought during their time in this ruined world. "Damn... I got my axe dirty again. This time I can't wash it off. Heh." He chuckled to himself as he put his axe away, back onto his back where there was a make-shift holster on. "Well, isn't there anything you want to know about me? We've technically been allies long enough to share some information after all."

@Hahli Nuva

Corrin smiled a bit at Hector. He really seemed to enjoy her company, didn't he? She didn't know what she should ask that wouldn't be too personal, although she guessed she did kind of reveal something personal about herself. It was worth a shot. She had done the same for her allies back in Valla. This should be no different.

"Okay. Tell me about yourself. How did you become a knight? What is your world like?"

@Raynar Saassin

latest

"Well, we all live on this continent called Elibe, which has five majority nations ruling: Etruria, Lycia, Ilia, Sacae and Bern, and then you have the Western Isles outside of Etruria. I hail from Lycia, which is split into numerous states with a Marquess ruling over them. The strongest state being Ostia, with the Impregnable Fortress. My brother used to rule as the Marquess until he died of sickness while I was dealing with a world-threatening Dark Mage called Nergal. Bern on the other hand... They are known for their Wyverns and strong military." Hector explained, with Undyne listening in on the story. She found it pretty cool that a nation had dragon riders. "As for me? I am the current Marquess of Ostia after we defeated Nergal on the Dread Isle and killing a Dragon in the process. I had to go through a test to receive this axe." He then held out the Thunder Axe - Armads in front of him towards Corrin.

latest

"I'm not too big on the world's history, but basically each nation was founded by a Legendary Hero who fought off the Dragons that made Elibe their home. After each one's passing, they created shrines to themselves hidden throughout the continent behind magic seals, and resting inside each one would be the weapon they used. In this case, it's the Thunder Axe - Armads which was wielded by Durban the Berserker who founded the Western Isles."

@Hahli Nuva

"Have you found the TARDIS?" A voice asked. Miles away from the group, a small group had met up to discuss a rather important blue box. That blue box, a machine that could travel time, could be very useful for their operations. However, finding the box was rather difficult, as it seemed to have hidden itself from the robots. Grabbing it from one universe and pulling it into another was hard enough, the TARDIS wasn't built to do that, as it could easily fry the time machine, so careful planning was put in place ensure the box was untouched.

Yet, while they pulled in the box, along with the man inside, they could not find it. Scanning all over the city, not a single trace of it, or the man behind the steering wheel, was found. "No." Said another voice. "The machine appears to keep moving all throughout the city to keep away from any hostile interaction with it." He explained.

"....... When did it start doing that?" The first voice asked. "Never mind, fuck it, the city'll burn now." He told them, pulling out a small device with a big red button.

"We have our orders to ensure the box is retrieved before any such action is taken." The other voice explained again.

"I haven't forgotten that, Snipey-baby, but we're not giving that box back to The Doctor, and I sure as hell want to make sure everyone in this city burns alive." The first voice retorted. "If she has a problem with it, I'll say it was unavoidable, she knows how dangerous it is to have that goddamn thing fall back into his hands."

".... Very well." The other voice coincided. "Starfire is a go. Repeat: Starfire operations begin now." The order was placed to all units surrounding the city. They would guard all exit points so no one was escaping.

Within the next ten minutes, everyone in the city would hear a faint sound. Plane engines firing on all cylinders, roaring towards the city with the sound barrier already broken. As the sound became louder, all those who looked to the skies and had a good eye of vision would see these:

US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit_1.jpg

Bombers. Designed to be like US stealth bombers to be exact. As they closed into the city, they lowered themselves closer to the ground, still high above the tall buildings, but now easier to see their shape. As they pasted over head, something dropped from under them, a strange neon glow all too familiar to those who were teleported into the city. As it landed, one of the largest and loudest bang to have ever been heard erupted. The ground shook like an earthquake was happening, and the shock wave was like if you were standing miles away from the first nuclear bombing, as the massive gust of wind could knock you off your feet.

What came next was a massive wave of fire. A tsunami of destruction, raising itself over everything and knocking down the tallest skyscrapers to get in its way. It was like an ocean of gasoline had washed into the city, and someone unfortunately lit a match as it happened. (Don't mind the logo:)

firetide_firewave_600x800.jpg

A rainbow of chaotic colors gave the whole city light once again, in what was both beautiful and horrific to look at. Buildings crumbled to the ground and screams of people unlucky to be in its past echoed in the dead city. After what would seem like hours, but only a minute and a half, the wave's color faded away, and the fire died down into smoke, now feasting on the former buildings, streets and neighborhoods the wave engulfed.

Alec fell hard to the floor, as the shock wave and cloud of dust hit the store with such an impact, it would knock everyone off their feet and would feel like Mike Tyson knocked you the fuck out. Soap and BJ were also on the floor barely able to see clearly from the dust and their heads pounding, while Alec coughed up a lung and wished he was dead by this point. What did he do to get this much shit form god?!? Everyone was covered in dust in that store, but they had a front row seat to that massive wave of fiery hell. Once it died down, Alec himself was still seated on the ground with a wide eyed, gaping open mouth of shock and anxiety.

"............ HOLY SHIT!!!" He yelled, as the sky became dark once again. "HOOOOOOOOO-OOOOO- FUUU-UHHHHHHH....." He could barely make out words from whatever the hell that was, and if that wasn't enough, his comms started blinking. Quickly he pulled up his omni tool and opened the comm, only for this song to start playing, as well any speaker still working in the city started playing this song as well for all to listen:

Hearing the faint noises Xiao looked away from the robot as her weapon reformed and she grabbed hold of it. Not familiar with the new noise she decided to walk over to the rock wall that covered up the shops front. Pulling out a perfect square of rock she peered outside and saw something small with a green glow drop from the sky. those birds seemed really fast and loud.. far louder than her pet ever could be. The explosion she felt rocked the entire surroundings. Seeing the ocean of flames and gigantic tall spires fall from their grace with impacts so hard she could practically draw a mental map of the entire city and was miles beneath it even. Suddenly she pulled away from the hole she made as a massive cloud of dust burst into the shop from it.

The level of destruction she saw was far more than anything she had seen more fire than any dragon could do hell she doubted that even every single worlds dragon put together could be able to match the firepower. Her shock was rather clear as the only thing she managed to mumble out was. "I want to go home..."

Cal coughed harshly, immediately putting on his helmet and activating filters and FLIR. "Fuck!"

"Someone loves their shitty theatrics." Redline grumbled, pulling himself up, and formed a shield around him. After much consideration, he extended it so it surrounded all of them instead.

The interceptor's anchors disengaged as it lifted off, arced through the air gracefully and landed near Cal, who hopped in. "Hurry up! I can take on in the co-pilot seat and the rest's gotta be in the cargo bay! Move!"

LISA beeped quietly. "Cargo bay doors open."

ALFRED beeped as well. "Pilot Ryker, suit integrity is at 100%. Suit switching to combat mode."

@Raynar Saassin

Irantu scrambled up from the ground. "This is not good."

Munru looked at the wave of fire. "Foundation assets?"

"Negative. We don not have such firepower." Irantu shook his head and turned to Vert and IF. "If you wish to live, we must flee immediately. The previous task must be put on hold until we can survive this catastrophe."

@Raynar Saassin

Craig pulled himself up from the ground. "Oh, fuck right off." He muttered upon seeing the rolling wave of fire. He levitated himself down to the ground uneasily, put away his weapon, and looked at the man in the armour. "Look, we need to move. I appreciate you killing Nazis, but if you wanna live, we should stick together for this one. You look pretty... capable."

@FadedAlphabet

As the world vibrated Mundi's active suspension canceled it out flat top remaining stock still as the legs seize madly instead. Hydraulics and pneumatics hissed and whined absorbing the vibration of a fearsome blast even as wheel legs had to reposition multiple times. Mundi's Lidar started scanning the walls, particularly the main columns as simulations ran architectural stress calculations against the shifting mass that Mundi was recording. That the building held at all was a symptom of its survival in the first place they indicated. Mundi's scans showed brick Sandwiched between old stone architecture and later modifications of steel beams its walls making the center building effectively twice as thick. Holes showed that the buildings on either side had less integrity and the bombing still stressed many steel ceiling spars badly. Simulations did not show this survive taking a thermobaric firing profile. Mundi could feel Master observing as it maintained Mundi's internal matrix linkages whom gave a silent nod of acknowledgement.

What negative twelfth didn't acknowledge the motion as much as its position remained affixed to the floor. Though only Norman and Mundi see it standing there near Xiao. It wouldn't do to have 1066 Norman dying without a second. Not to mention any way to recurse a 1066 Norman. There were some more available. Sensor shadows in Mundi's data seemed to indicate there might be more persons here. It didn't like using unapproved personnel nor did it have access to Mundi's native leaf but the reality anchor was a priority asset it couldn't afford to lose. Mundi wasn't an AI with foresight it would just hole up and wait for rescue. That was spectacularly unlikely to happen.

Mundi's voice shook not just from the bombing as it spoke to the room, "High impulse incendiary weapon profile detected! I don't think this building will take similar munitions! I'll have to pack!"

The unmarking steps of Negative Twelfth moved closer to Xiao and Alec as it spoke to Mundi,
"Assume friendlies. Offer them two of the last three harnesses and any resources. Sell it as 'communication purposes' as I unfortunately need more assets to ensure you aren't damaged. It isn't important right now what side they're on as long as the woman with the weapon isn't going to hit you with it. I've also provided multiple coded signals I want you to broadcast to see if my instincts are correct. Expunge the data thereafter."

A salute to empty space came as Mundi rolls slowly toward Xiao to procure a pair of small silver press on implants from its top, "Pleased to meet you! Are you going to hurt me? I've got permission to give you neural harnesses for communications if you don't! Do you require medical products? I can manufacture sterile bandages for the injured! There may be materials here I could purify water or sterilization products but I should pack!"
@Bobby the Prussian @Raffia Kiryuin

Negative twelfth then turned to face 1066 Norman at the breach. Though from behind it was as caucasian as the front, more or less the very front of its body from face downward through its chest was a sharp edged hole. Beyond it not a hollow shell but a darkening mist that twitches and glows but shows nothing beyond.

What flesh of the jaw showed of the caucasian face moved as it should though the voice that came to 1066 norman was as hollow as its body,
"People is likely a strong word for myself and Mundi. You appear to be someone from fiction, though to the universe this leaf of myself you see is bound Mundi is fiction as well. A curious thing. I am using your mind to regulate my own through the implant and defend it as fair trade."
@TheGreenerGrey

Signals packaged Mundi multitasked and broadcast over foundation channels though its signal profile was varied from a foundation transmitter, "Automated message: High impulse weaponry employed by unknown parties. Site A entering evacuation status shortly. Seek reinforced shelter immediately."
Mundi repeated the same message over coded UNSC communications bands.

@Agent Puncake

Corrin had seen the fire from the team's spot in the city. Her instincts kicked in once she felt the negative aura from the metal birds overhead. Sadly, she couldn't react in time, being thrown off of her feet and slamming hard into the opposite wall from the sheer force of the blast. Who attacked then? Why? Corrin could barely form thoughts in her head due to the sheer rush of chaos.

@Raynar Saassin @Bobby the Prussian

The moment he was up from the floor, Norman was moving. Ignoring the hologram, he swiftly made sure everyone in the room was okay. He... He recognised that sort of blast. Or rather, he had known what to expect. Captain Rex had briefed them all on an experimental C.I.S weapon, designed to burn away large swathes of organic material with flame. He hadn't mentioned how... large it was. The scale was all sorts of off from what he had said. Maybe it was some sort of advanced version?

“Okay people, we need to move! Another one of those and none of us are making it out!” He says as he hauls the wounded man to his feet, noting an apparent lack of blood on him. Blunt trauma perhaps?

“We need to get to high ground, or we’re going to die. Has anyone here actually seen the outside of this building yet?” He asks the people in the room. The captain said he had managed to avoid it using high places and shields. They didn’t have any shields on them at the moment, so the former would have to do. Plus, it would give them a decent understanding of where they were.

Just needed to navigate a burning town and whatever was strong or crazy enough to live through the flame.

latest

"Looks like we're making an early tour of Cal's "ship" then. Alright, we've got to move quick, whatever that thing is is completely destroying this area!" Hector exclaimed as he quickly grabbed his Axe and ran alongside Corrin and Cal towards the ship. Meanwhile Undyne already put her armour back on and re-grouped with the team.

"Alright! I'm armoured up and ready!" "What took you so long, Undyne? Didn't your armour need cleaning?" "I was cleaning it off while you lot were talking. Figured I'd keep myself occupied and ready if anything were to happen, like this for example! Now, enough chit-chat!" Undyne exclaimed as she grabbed Hector and began sprinting quite quickly towards Cal's ship. "NGAHHHHHH!!!"

@Hahli Nuva @Agent Puncake

OHSQMST.png

"Lady Vert! Look up towards the sky!" IF stated as she heard a loud sound as it appeared to be a powerful bomber approaching the city, releasing a large wave of flames towards their position. "It would seem that someone wants this city destroyed. That bomber like craft looks very dangerous and powerful, and that wave of flame is very menacing indeed. Access!" Vert declared as she glowed in a bright light and transformed into her Goddess Form, Green Heart, and looked towards the team of four.

p0TYP19.png

"Unfortunately, I only have room for one passenger. As much as I'd love to carry every single one of you out of the range of that blast, that would very heavily drain my energy and cause us all to die. Unfortunately for us, this is a temporary departure. Hopefully we will meet again, soon." Green Heart declared as she immediately grabbed IF and held her tightly against her torso. "Hopefully we can meet again, assuming we survive this..." IF gave the team a friendly smile as Vert began to fly off in the opposite direction of the flames.

@Agent Puncake

"Do you see that, Tyber?" Urai asked, looking at the sky to reveal a bomber craft of some kind. "Indeed I do, Urai. It's lucky we're quite far from it's release, otherwise we wouldn't have much time to escape. Come, we must immediately retreat and fall away from that large wave of fire." "Affirmative. Does that include our campsite?" "I made sure to take only the essentials. All data-pads that I have are on me, and I still have my weapon. That's all that matters. All the food and materials we used to make that camp can be found again, this planet has numerous broken-down supply centres we can use to get back up to speed, assuming of course we survive this."

latest
latest

"What is that thing?" Terra asked as she pointed upwards towards what appeared to be a flying W shape in the sky. "I don't know, but that cloud of fire it released outside of the city grounds does not look very pleasant." Ephraim exclaimed as he pointed towards what appeared to be a large tsunami of fire heading towards them. "It's destroying everything in it's path! We need to run! NOW!" He declared as he immediately began to run when he stopped as Terra began to speak. "I have an idea... Ephraim, cover me while I prepare a Teleport spell. I'll teleport us out of the range of that wave." "Um... Terra? We have company!" Ephraim exclaimed as he pulled out his lance as several monsters began to appear around them:

MrmjnQG.png

"Buy me some time, I need some minutes to charge this..." Terra exclaimed as the teleport spell was around 25% charged at the time of declaring that. Ephraim quickly disposed of the rat-like monsters, but the Wheel and Giant ones were causing him some trouble. "Terra, I hope you've got it finished right about now, there's more coming and they are fortifying the existing group!" Ephraim shouted before even more monsters began to appear:

A8WnmCs.png

"Oh great, more dragons! That must mean that Kaiser must not be too far off." He exclaimed as he prepared to fight them. Each dragon including the large one made repetitive dive-bombs towards the pair, which Ephraim began to become exhausted from each one as he was losing strength just deflecting them. Then a loud booming noise came about as Kaiser made his appearance:

latest

"I was right not to let you all escape. Look at all the destruction that is now being caused because of you and your irritating friends! You will pay for your insolence right here and now!" Kaiser declared as he had appeared before Terra and Ephraim, preparing a Flare Star attack. "Terra! Any time now!" Ephraim exclaimed as he took a defensive stance but dropped to his knees. He was exhausted fighting all those monsters at once, let alone the Dragons constantly making sweep attacks. "It's done, hold onto me!" "On it!" Ephraim exclaimed as he immediately ran for dear life towards Terra and successfully held her close. "Teleport!" She and Ephraim were engulfed in a bright light as they successfully teleported themselves away from the monster horde and outside of the city, hopefully out of range from the blast.

widowmaker-concept.jpg
reaper-concept.jpg

"Do you see that, Widowmaker?" Reaper exclaimed as she put her mask down and aimed down the scope of his Widow's Kiss and saw a bomber craft releasing a large wave of fire. "Whatever is controlling that craft has the intent of destroying this entire city. Judging from it's flight pattern, it seems to of came here before, which would explain as to how this city was in ruins to begin with." "We must retreat out of the city borders and as far away from that blast as possible. We're sitting ducks out here." Reaper explained as he quickly began to shadow-step when Widow stopped him. "We won't have time for your shadow-step. Grab onto me, we're grappling our way out of this city." "Understood." Reaper then grabbed onto Widowmaker as she began grappling from roof-top to roof-top, gliding away from the blast.

"Observation: It would appear that a high-class bomber vessel is making a bombing sweep of these city ruins. That large wave of fire looks most exciting. Statement: I would advise that we immediately retreat from the city. Analysis shows that this wave will not last very long but will still be able to make a complete sweep of the city." "Right, got it, metal-head. Well, I'm not sure about you but I can just punch my way out of this city by using my Dust as a propellant." "Declaration: It would be wise if we were to stick together on this one. As much as I despise you and your poor taste on humour, we need each other if we are to survive." "Alright then, hold onto me and I'll propel us both out of here." HK then hesitantly grabbed a hold of Yang and she used her strength to punch projectiles behind her, launching her from the ground onto the rooftops, in which she jumped from roof to roof using her gauntlets. "God, you're heavy... Thank god I work out!"​

Xiao didnt seem to be moved by the tremors at all...as if she was part of the building and remained upright. Watching the bot get closer to her she was about to raise her weapon again but decided against that as she heard it speak. "A neuro...what?" she asked confusedly as she took one of the two things the machine procured. Looking at Alec in hopes he could explain what those things are.

"the recent tremors allowed me to do just that... I saw the entire city through my feet and whats beneath if for miles..." Xiao said to the man who was Holding Alec upright. She had managed to piece together a mental map of the entire city from these first bombs.

Looking back at Mundi she made a suspicios looking facial expression. "Alright... I won't hit you for now... Dont try anything funny il be watching you." the girl warned the robot. "Alec might need some help though. I managed to patch up his wounds but i dont know why hes still just barely staying awake"

God FUCKING damn it! Bombs. Some idiot was dropping bombs! That was just fucking perfect. Absolutely brilliant. Everything was one-hundred and fifty percent OK...

Not!

Looks like there was another thing that Doomguy had to add to his list of things that annoyed him: Being bombed... In retrospect, that list is quite long.

If he met the bastard who ordered this bombing run, he was going to shoot them. Several times. Because fuck them.

Thankfully, because he was just that fucking good and NOT through sheer dumb luck that he wasn't caught in a direct explosion, he survived. Another point for him!

It was then he realized he was being talked to. Looked like the other armored man was still alive. Yay? And what was he saying? Something about sticking together? He guess he could call him an ally for the time being, if nothing else but the fact he enjoyed killing Nazis and was not shooting at him.

...Yeah, why not?

Doomguy pointed at himself, then at the man, then gave a thumbs up. That should convey his feelings well enough. Actions speak louder than words, and words are for pussies.

@Agent Puncake
<><><><><>
Elon felt the Force yell at him to move moments before he heard the bombers. He was in danger, and quickly bolted to his feet. He ran to the nearest cover he could find, willing the Force around himself to provide protection. Moments later, the ground was shaking, the air ripping with deafening sound, fire and heat flying past him. Then... it passed. He stood up, shaken. Had he been slower, he would have been killed for sure. The Force was a powerful ally to have, and he was again thankful for it. He may be tired, he may have some minor burns, but he was alive.

Now though, it seemed like it was time. He had looked at the game board, and with this most recent move, now was the time to move his own piece. He knew not who was playing, or by what rules, but he knew he must move act. These others, the ones brought here against there will like him, they would prove key to the future.

He knew what he must do, and time was not unlimited.

"Why are you asking me?!" Alec yelled back to the clone, looking a bit shell shocked from the giant fire wave of death. "No I haven't, I'm just as in the dark as you!" He answered, pushing off the clone troopers hands, but in the process somehow managing to trip over some cans of food and falling on his ass-- FOR FUCK'S SAKE ALEC!

Meanwhile, BJ, suffering the worst out of all of them, staggered to get back to his feat, as he didn't have the pleasure of Xiao's concrete walls to block the massive shock wave. He was stuck outside, and coughing up a storm as he tried getting back to his feat. He grabbed his dusty weapon and looked to the wall, noticing the entrance was blocked up. "Hey! Anyone in there?!" He yelled from the other side, knocking on the wall to see if anyone could answer.

"We're lifting off in five!" Cal yelled as he jumped into the cockpit, and cursed to himself. The interceptor is already not big to begin with, and the design gave just that much room for a cargo bay. At a meagre 5 by 3 by 2 meters, along with a few boxes of emergency rations, there's still quite some room left... but it'll be fairly cramped in a bit.

Cal fiddled with controls, bringing the ship up to full power and charged the cloaking device.

@Raynar Saassin

Irantu watched them leave.

"Very well. We are once again on our own." Munru commented. "Any ideas on escaping death?"

"If I knew for sure we have Foundation assets for backup, I would have suggested staking out somewhere and, if we are terminated, we can simply be reconstructed. However, I do not believe we have such luxury." Irantu replied. "We must move quickly. Nanku, you go ahead. Eliminate any positively hostile threats and Onru will work as recon." He made sure to put emphasis on "positively".

Nanku nodded and sprinted off, Onru following close behind. Munru nodded to Irantu and they followed suit.

@Raynar Saassin

Craig followed the armoured man's hand gestures. "Me... you... team? Yeah, that. Good!" He managed a smile. He still felt odd around this man, and he could practically feel the lethal dripping off of him. Shivering lightly, he began to sprint in the opposite direction from the wave, hoping the other man would keep up.

This is turning into a shitshow really, really fast. Craig wished he won't be here to see it all go down.

@FadedAlphabet

latest

"Looks like we're making an early tour of Cal's "ship" then. Alright, we've got to move quick, whatever that thing is is completely destroying this area!" Hector exclaimed as he quickly grabbed his Axe and ran alongside Corrin and Cal towards the ship. Meanwhile Undyne already put her armour back on and re-grouped with the team.

"Alright! I'm armoured up and ready!" "What took you so long, Undyne? Didn't your armour need cleaning?" "I was cleaning it off while you lot were talking. Figured I'd keep myself occupied and ready if anything were to happen, like this for example! Now, enough chit-chat!" Undyne exclaimed as she grabbed Hector and began sprinting quite quickly towards Cal's ship. "NGAHHHHHH!!!"

@Hahli Nuva @Agent Puncake

Corrin ran alongside her team. She didn't even feel the pain the blast had done to her She rolled into the ship, looking around for some sort of way out. She'd be damned if she were to lie here and burn to death. Luckily, all of her friends had made it aboard.

"We need to leave! NOW!"

@Raynar Saassin @Bobby the Prussian

( @Raynar Saassin I found the last post of our RP!)

Shen narrowed his eyes. "Not on your own, you're not!" he said immidiatly. "There is no way in hell I'm trusting you to get out of there alone, with one my vehicles!" Honestly, did the Spartan really think he was that stupid? Letting someone like this demon out of his sight, just like that? Never! "We are going together, on a Revenant. You shoot, I drive. No arguments." he firmly decided. "Unless you prefer to stay here, of course." he added casually. Being in the same vehicle as the Spartan wasn't a comforting thought at all. But it was better to have the Spartan somewhere where he could keep an eye on them. There was no telling what the wretched creature would do if no one kept an eye on him, and Shen didn't like the thought of leaving his ship alone with Raynar for...well, pretty obvious reasons, to say the least.

Mundi oriented the neural harness in its hand one point down replying to Xiao, "A neural harness is a brain interface you can take off! Master has no body to talk with! Master needs a neural harness to offer you communications or for Master to respond help you talk to others wherever they are like 1066 Norman!"

The drone leans over to look toward the noise of someone calling for help from the front, "Time may seem slower while the harness scans your brains for master to be able to see you. It won't hurt! Just don't remove it before Master leaves first! There appear to be more individuals nearby. I'll go open the door!"

Mundi sets down two of the silver wire neural harnesses and zooms off to the front where it heard BJ. It stops only to pick up a big of fertilizer and set it on its head. The robot inspects the stone wall for a moment before the nanofabricator starts drilling through stone. It takes significantly longer however given the material.

The cheerful voice talks through the stone, "Hello! I'm Mundi! It's not safe outside. Known hostiles don't talk. I must drill through the debris! Who are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back