The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrin snorted. This Vert chick wasn't exactly humble, now was she? Seems Corrin had a new problem to take care of. Corrin walked closer to Vert and glared right in her face. How dare she insult the Queen of Valla? Corrin had bestes gods and demons before. This 'Goddess' would be a clear non issue if they wer eto come to blows.

"Are you just two tits and a sword? Because that would be terribly ineffective. I thought bras were meant for boobs, not tissues...."

@Raynar Saassin

Pohslai.png

"Hmhm. A reasonable insult, but inaccurate. I fight with a Spear." Vert exclaimed as she spawned her spear in front of herself to prove it, then despawned it as if she were in a video game. "But I guess you'll persist no matter what. If I had enough energy, I'd transform right now just to further boost my size, but clearly transporting one girl to evade a death blast has it's moments. But I have you know that I keep myself perfectly managed and dressed. Unlike someone who clearly has a dislike for shoes~" She chuckled as she pointed towards Corrin's undressed feet.

"Are you just two small tennis-balls and a spear? Because you probably couldn't please anyone with that chest let alone fight while keeping a elegant and beautiful figure~"

@Hahli Nuva

Corrin growled and summoned Omega Yato, igniting the blade and feeling rage flash in her eyes. This bimbo had no idea who she was, but seemed to like to throw her weight around. What a bother. Corrin had half a mind to smack Vert in her smug face.

"I've killed gods and demons by myself! Your little stunt only endangered yourself and IF. Unlike you, I can actually think without getting shoulder aches! And by the way, I can transform as well. My form is bigger and WAY more elegant than your oversized air bags!"

@Raynar Saassin

Okay, things seemed to be going slightly downhill, and people were getting distracted. Turning towards the not-Jedi, Norman speaks. "You, put the harness on the back of your head. It will allow you to talk with this sort of... hologram, or ghost or whatever works for you. An image of someone not there. He's related to Mundi somehow." He commands, keeping his voice purposefully calm as he glances towards the Droid in question. "And Mundi, don't break down anything the building may rely on."

Now onto the harder part. The man was obviously starting to panic, something he had only seen in rookies. Norman... wasn't too sure what to do, but to leave him to descend would just be inviting trouble. So he made his way over and grabbed the man's shoulder, forcefully making him look at Norman. "Hey!" He says, only slightly distorted as it emerged from his speakers. “Pull yourself together. There will be time for this after we make sure we’re safe. We need to move.”

It wasn’t the best, but it’s all he had at the moment.
Alec was standing up again as Norman grabbed his shoulder. From everything that's happened to the poor lad, he was starting to crack under the pressure. He was injured, but then revived by an element bending lady, doesn't have too much blood in his body to support his organs, is trapped in a destroyed city being bombed, and is barely able to stand, let alone think without some sort of pain, whether it's a headache or his stomach wanting to kill itself. "Okay!.... Okay...." He said, panting as he tried to focus on Norman's face.

Once he let go, he put on the device Mundi gave him and the others. Once he did that, he went over to Xiao, noticing her struggling to figure it out. "Here," he said, helping her put on the device. "If I die, please don't leave my body here." He requested of the young avatar, looking like he was about to cry or at least shriek out of pure anxiety.

BJ put Soap on his shoulders and looked to the robot, a bit puzzled by the quickness of the machine, as not even the Nazi's could create something this efficiently small. "Thanks." He said to it, before it ran off. Holding Soap, now was a good time to leave. "Alright, I recommend we get the hell outta here now before those jets come back. C'mon!" He yelled to everyone, nodding over to the front entrance.

Negative twelfth made no inherent noise as it walked closer to Alec, if seeming to make noise at all it was merely the mind miming away dissonance, its white lab coat silently billowing. On one shoulder bore a circle and three arrows and some label of incoherent text. Its central feature more the deep hole to a dark misty nowhere from the center of its chest all the way to the forehead. The world might have been slowed slightly while the harness engaged but less so now that it could regulate the scanning process.

The androgynous if dry voice of analysis spoke as if a voice in their head now that Alec or others could see him, "My dear pet Mundi is very task oriented and I don't need to run anywhere. So indeed, please bring all of any corpses with you. Do not remove the harness in that process. The inner loop can currently withstand one death. Two, if the fellow Blazkowicz and your lady companion join as well. I lack the resources to refit a broken corpse at present but it would remain an option as long as the inner loop stands intact."

The hollow face of some immeasurable fogged darkness then pointed at Norman in its voice a twinge of amusement, "I am negative twelfth and mine is not to question, but to do. I will see to it my pet is kept on task. Mundi, front and center if you please."

The small drone rolled out of its hide a small metal cart behind it on an off road gimbal mount. Bulbous chainmail tires deform around small obstacles as it moves in beside negative twelfth. The steel frame was quick and angular but it looked sturdy enough. Negative twelfth reached over to pluck from the air a virtual 'page' of information fluttering above Mundi's head.

"I packed all the things, Master! I have fertilizer and a reactant chamber to make better triple powder instead of cordite now! We should go before fire makes my cordite supply explode! I would not like exploding.", the endlessly cheerful wheel-legged droid reported with a bounce.

"Mmm. All things good for the long term. I trust this norman and the BJ fellow can take care of operative matters," the hollow-faced labcoat said to the one with armor he remembers as a stormtrooper and with a gesture toward BJ.
"Though, I'm not sure your 'food' is actually edible, pet. At least not without cooking. I think these red cubes you made are flash dried beet. These others a tuber of one kind or another.", It said looking at a page that seemed to contain little more than haggard scribbling.

Last edited:
Vert however, was not falling into anger. She remained composed as she sat on-top of her crate and smirked, crossing her legs too. Whoever this Corrin was seemed to get offended quite easily if she drew arms after one comeback insult. Regardless, Vert wasn't one to immediately fight someone who simply refuses to admit that she is smaller. In fact, this only boosted her confidence as she looked towards Corrin.

CYoLIhV.png

"Hmhm. It seems we have a hot-head among us. I know my dear Iffy doesn't quite like having her chest insulted, and for good reason, she's as flat as another Goddess I know~ That doesn't stop me from loving her after all~" "Hey... I can hear you from here, you know that right?" IF stated as she crossed her arms once she heard that comment. "My point exactly~ Now then. It seems that you are entirely serious considering you drew your weapon. Seems your chest really sparks anger in you~ Prepare to be even more jealous~ Access!" Vert exclaimed as she got off the crate and immediately glowed a bright light as she was changing forms. Her chest grew as well as her height as she took on a entirely new appearance towards Corrin.

"I shall introduce myself proper. I am Lady Green Heart, Console Patron Unit of Leanbox, my beloved nation back home where I produce video games for the general populace and back-log them myself." She explained. In this form, her tone was more serious but still retained her personality. She looked once again towards Corrin's chest and gave off a faint smirk. "Double D's. Hmhm~ I'm afraid you've just been outclassed once again in the bust department~ Where I was an F cup before, I am now a G~"

@Hahli Nuva

Corrin rolled her eyes. This stuck up woman must really be shallow to put so much faith into her body. Corrin hated vapid, self absorbed women like Vert, but right now she didn't have much choice. Corrin huffed and folded her arms under her chest after dismissing Omega Yato.

One day they would settle their differences. But not today.

@Raynar Saassin

p0TYP19.png

"Good~ I'm glad to see that we avoided conflict." Green Heart exclaimed as she gave a blank expression. "Now then. Shall we actually get up to speed? I believe there is much to discuss. IF was keeping Hector up to date so I shall do the same towards you. It would seem from my encounters that this world is constantly being attacked. I noticed that random monsters roamed around and frequently attacked people from what I spotted, as well as the bomber craft that appeared earlier and bathed the city in fire."

4S6qZLo.png

"Hector went back to the pies in that crate over there so I'll come over." IF stated as she walked over to Vert and Corrin, introducing herself. "Hey there, my name's IF. Back in the world that me and Vert come from, I work for a guild which handles quest giving, paperwork and espionage against other nations. I mainly operate in a nation called Planeptune, but I help out other nations as well including Vert's Nation of Leanbox."

@Hahli Nuva

Corrin narrowed her eyes at Vert. This wasn't over, and she wanted the shallow ruler to understand that. Corrin didn't take too kindly to being insulted or treated like an afterthought. Moreover in the chest department. Who did this bitch think she was? Corrin may have not been able to transform at the moment, but she doubted Vert could last long in a fight.

"This isn't over. We may be allies now, but once we figure out what's going on and get rid of it, you and me are going to settle our differences once and for all."

@Raynar Saassin

pLGwSuy.png
p0TYP19.png

"Jeez. What happened that got you so riled up that you didn't pay any attention to my introduction?" IF responded with a angered expression. Vert gave her a pat on the head and smiled blankly. "Don't worry Iffy dear. Just my usual shenanigans whenever I meet a new girl, nothing too special. This one got riled up pretty high after my comments, but that shall be put behind us." "R-Right..." She responded with a blush. She has a bit of a crush on Lady Green Heart but didn't show it as much in Re;birth 2.

latest

"Hey. You look pretty... revealing. Are all women in your world dressed like that?" Hector asked as he walked over to the group. "Not exactly, mind you. It's just how our Goddess Forms were designed. If I had any involvement, I'd want to make many adjustments to my appearance but that requires quite a lot of Processor Units and customization chips, which would simply take too much time. Is your friend going to be well? She still seems to be riled up with my comments." "She should be alright. She blushes every time we have a engagement involving touch, like she did when we dropped into this ship. Not surprised why she got jealous to be honest, she seems to be a bit of a hot-head. The first thing she did after I first encountered her was fight me."

@Hahli Nuva

Unknown World
One hour later . . . . .
Terra and Ephraim.

One hour had passed since Terra and Ephraim teleported away from the fiery blaze thanks to Terra's Teleport Spell. The Kaiser Dragon simply absorbed the blast as he had quite the resistance against elemental type damage. The pair discovered that they were on top of a building and used this opportunity to rest up.

latest
latest

"Thank goodness we made that... Ephraim, are you okay?" Terra asked as she walked over to Ephraim who appeared to have quite the amount of wounds on him. When he was teleported, he quickly knelt to the ground. "I'm... alright. Nothing a Vulnerary won't fix... Ow." "Let me help you." Terra exclaimed as she casted a Cura spell onto Ephraim, and his wounds began to rapidly heal and recover. As the healing was coming in, Ephraim felt incredible energy coming from Terra as she casted it, almost nothing like what he had seen before. The only time he's come into contact with Magic was through Tomes and Staff's, but nothing like how Terra is demonstrating. "Terra... You continue to amaze me all the time. How you're able to use Magic without the need of a tome or staff..." "I told you before... My magic comes naturally to me. From my world, some people know magic off by heart, some don't, while some have a Esper to aid us. Whereas I am half human, half esper." "So you're half human, half magical creature? That's incredible... Almost like Myrrh back home except she's part Dragon." "So what do we do? We're stuck up here..." "I guess we just camp here and hope someone can find us."​

Doom was starting to think that this other human he had partnered up with was a bad luck charm. It had been five minutes and he hasn't killed anything. That's just not right! Was it worth shooting.... Whatever the Hell their name is? Did he even hear their name? Did he even care?

Not really. Caring is for sissies!

Though the lack of violence is disheartening.

He didn't like it. It just meant danger was coming.

Doom looked at they sky. More bombs might be coming. Would explain the lack of fighting. Many would have died, and those who didn't were lucky, amazingly badass, or moved somewhere safer... Somewhere like underground...

@Agent Puncake

Last edited:
Alicia looked around blinking. Wet warmth quickly going to dry stifling air instead.
Bathroom gone, bathtub gone. “w.w.wahat?” the hell was this? A prank!? Where the hell?
“L..Layla!!? Guys!? This is not funny!” The girl yelled curling up to cover herself.
This place looked like a freaking warzone. Did they really do this? It was a poor joke if they did. Sound of movement and growling grew in strength from her left and she glared in teared silence towards the sound. Seriously is that a beast? Please don’t be a beast just be a poor joke, please please please.
The large thing slowly walked around the debris and looked at her silently for a moment before the low growl began anew and increased in strength.

Hic! Alicia ran, ran for everything she had, there was not a chance in hell she had the focus to bring out the armor in this. And while she ran she let out a high pitched girly scream that seemed to take the beast aback just long enough for her to get out of sight. Then the damn thing moved. Debris and walls and everything else pushed aside or crushed by it’s large paws and raw strength. She could hear it take up the hunt.

pLGwSuy.png
p0TYP19.png

"Jeez. What happened that got you so riled up that you didn't pay any attention to my introduction?" IF responded with a angered expression. Vert gave her a pat on the head and smiled blankly. "Don't worry Iffy dear. Just my usual shenanigans whenever I meet a new girl, nothing too special. This one got riled up pretty high after my comments, but that shall be put behind us." "R-Right..." She responded with a blush. She has a bit of a crush on Lady Green Heart but didn't show it as much in Re;birth 2.

latest

"Hey. You look pretty... revealing. Are all women in your world dressed like that?" Hector asked as he walked over to the group. "Not exactly, mind you. It's just how our Goddess Forms were designed. If I had any involvement, I'd want to make many adjustments to my appearance but that requires quite a lot of Processor Units and customization chips, which would simply take too much time. Is your friend going to be well? She still seems to be riled up with my comments." "She should be alright. She blushes every time we have a engagement involving touch, like she did when we dropped into this ship. Not surprised why she got jealous to be honest, she seems to be a bit of a hot-head. The first thing she did after I first encountered her was fight me."

@Hahli Nuva

Unknown World
One hour later . . . . .
Terra and Ephraim.

One hour had passed since Terra and Ephraim teleported away from the fiery blaze thanks to Terra's Teleport Spell. The Kaiser Dragon simply absorbed the blast as he had quite the resistance against elemental type damage. The pair discovered that they were on top of a building and used this opportunity to rest up.

latest
latest

"Thank goodness we made that... Ephraim, are you okay?" Terra asked as she walked over to Ephraim who appeared to have quite the amount of wounds on him. When he was teleported, he quickly knelt to the ground. "I'm... alright. Nothing a Vulnerary won't fix... Ow." "Let me help you." Terra exclaimed as she casted a Cura spell onto Ephraim, and his wounds began to rapidly heal and recover. As the healing was coming in, Ephraim felt incredible energy coming from Terra as she casted it, almost nothing like what he had seen before. The only time he's come into contact with Magic was through Tomes and Staff's, but nothing like how Terra is demonstrating. "Terra... You continue to amaze me all the time. How you're able to use Magic without the need of a tome or staff..." "I told you before... My magic comes naturally to me. From my world, some people know magic off by heart, some don't, while some have a Esper to aid us. Whereas I am half human, half esper." "So you're half human, half magical creature? That's incredible... Almost like Myrrh back home except she's part Dragon." "So what do we do? We're stuck up here..." "I guess we just camp here and hope someone can find us."​

Corrin had huffed and returned to the crates of pies, eating then angrily. She averted her gaze form the three warriors and instead focused her efforts on filling her still empty stomach. Did they really even need Vert? She could transform sure, but Corrin doubted she could do much more than boast about her oversized tits. If she was going ot be a liability, Corrin wanted to be rid of her now, rather than later.

She would bring this up to Hector in private, that is if they ever got any privacy at all.

@Raynar Saassin

IF and Vert simply chatted to each other about current events and about the people they've met up with, while Hector returned to the pies and spoke with Corrin, as he had a suspicion that she wanted to get something off her chest.

latest

"Hey Corrin. You look like you have something on your mind. Speak up, would you? I know when someone has something bothering them to the point where they still have that expression clean on their face." He exclaimed as he began to eat his pies slower than before, taking a quick glance towards IF and Vert. "Is it about them? What is it about them that riled you up?"

@Hahli Nuva

Unknown World
A few hours later . . . . .
Widowmaker and Reaper

Widowmaker and Reaper had been hopping from Rooftop to Rooftop, keeping themselves alive while fending off the rooftop monsters that occur such as those Dragons three days ago and the "Bomb" creatures. However Widowmaker was close to running out of ammo, and was using up more than she could scavenge. They took up camp once again and convened on past events.

reaper-concept.jpg
widowmaker-concept.jpg

"Widowmaker. I know you're running out of Ammo. Why do you insist on keeping at distance when you clearly know of my re-spawning shotguns?" "Because if we even let one of those things get close to us, they explode. Didn't you see that one civilian try to take one on? It flew up to him and exploded, resulting in his death." "Hmph. Whatever, that civilian was cocky to try it." "We all have to survive out here Reaper. You know that. Now then, let's get busy---" Widowmaker exclaimed before she was interrupted as she turned around to see a flash of neon green. "Another person dropped in. I didn't catch sights of whoever it was. I'm going to investigate. Reaper, I know you aren't very social so let me do the talking this time." "Fine." Reaper responded as they jumped from roof-top to roof-top towards the source of that green light.

Perching against one of the roof-top walls and pulling out her Widow's Kiss, she eyed up the source of the green flash which appeared to be... a girl? Running away from a giant creature.
bmdnkbr4djt6sz2rkr7t.png

"I've found the source. It appears to be a girl running away from a giant creature." "I'll handle this." Reaper exclaimed as he shadow-stepped from the rooftop in front of the girl and pulled out his Hellfire Shotguns, looking back towards the girl. "I don't know who you are, nor do I care. But this beast is clearly threatening you so I'm taking it down. Stay behind me." The masked man exclaimed to the girl as he began to slowly walk towards the beast that was chasing her and began spraying it with his Hellfire Shotguns.

giphy.gif

@Silvir

Another person! Maybe, but at least someone that helped her. stopping from a full sprint barefoot hurt a lot on this beaten ground “y..yes thanks” Alicia sniffed under heavy breath, holding one arm across her bare chest and kept near the masked person looking past him at the beast. And tried to hold down the embarrassing hiccups to no avail. What the hell was this place.

The beast gave out a large angry sound of pain and side jumped at an impressive speed for it’s size it’s body hunkering closer to the ground. Asphalt ripping under it’s clawed paws that propelled it forward towards them. It was not yet convinced by the damage from the guns tearing into it’s thick fur and hide wounding yes but not enough to dissuade from such a nice smelling prey. Jaws opened to tear into the two.

Alicia took a step back by the boost in speed from the creature that in moments had it fill up a much larger portion of her view. Hic!

@Raynar Saassin

reaper-concept.jpg

"Widowmaker, can you take the fucking shot already?!" Reaper exclaimed as he raised a finger towards the left of his mask and threw a angry fit at his partner with the alias Widowmaker. "Get him into my view, and I'll take the shot. Like you said, I barely have enough ammo here, I need to reserve my shots." "Urgh! Just get it over with. This beast is not letting up." He then went back to spraying his shotguns towards the beast. Once it had gotten close enough, he activated his Wraith form and disappeared in a cloud of shadows, reappearing behind the girl and picking her up. "Widowmaker, he's in position, take the shot!"

bmdnkbr4djt6sz2rkr7t.png

"Just a little bit... closer~" "Widowmaker! Take! The! Shot! NOW!!" And then Widowmaker fired a 100% Power shot towards the creature's head, fired with enough piercing power to go right through it's fur and through it's brain.

@Silvir

The shot rang out piercing trough the beast’s skull into the ground with enough force to press the beasts head downwards. Its large body tumbling towards them by sheer momentum, until it came to a halt at Reapers feet in a moment of silence.

hic!

Alicia didn’t even try to suppress it anymore just staring at the thing in front of them. That had been close. “Thanks” Was all the girl managed to say trying to cover herself while processing what just had happened. The ordeal had been exhausting and looking closer, it looked kind of like a canine. She thought of pointing this out when. There was a howl, followed by more howls.

“eeeuuh~ why me” she whimpered. Hic!

"Sigh... At least find something to dress yourself with." Reaper exclaimed with a sigh as he turned around and put a finger towards his mask again. "You finally took the damn shot. I could of killed him faster if you take this long." "Veux-tu juste te taire? Allons-y. Cette fille peut se débrouiller seule." Widowmaker exclaimed in french as she immediately launched a Grapple towards the nearby rooftop and glided downwards, picking up Reaper in the process. "Whoever you are, you had better find yourself some shelter. This city is constantly bombarded by bomber craft and is infested with monsters. Don't expect us to rescue you again. We don't like to play nice." Reaper exclaimed just as Widowmaker flew in and grabbed him, propelling into the sky and onto the rooftops, disappearing from sight. Seems the mysterious operatives decided to save the girl and then scatter. What was up with them?

@Silvir

”Wha?” she looked around with rising panic in her eyes. Clothes? The entire city was one fire! Like there would be a store nearby with anything not burnt to a crisp.
Okay calm down girl, calm down don’t panic. Apparent saviors now apparently lost interest and just left, just like that. This thing wasn’t alone, and his hungry, vengeful buddies were heading in this direction. Nooo pressure.

Alicia’s mind was racing. Those two where disappearing and she was becoming alone.

Alone.

No not alone, anything but alone she can’t be alone.
A quickening breath paused in a deep inhale and outhale. The beasts landed on the roof or emerged from the edges. Air shimmered and she felt the familiar enclosure and lift as the armor encased her body. It was cold but safe.
Systems online, tracking... A beast pounced towards her and Alicia stumbled over the edge of the low building with a yelp.

Powerful engines screamed and pushed her up in the air. “I thought I was going to die” With a glance down at the creatures circling below Alicia turned and looked for where those other two had gone. At least they had given her a chance to activate the armor and saved her life, she should try to do something to return the favor. If she could spot them again.
“Why am I, stuck in this situation? uuuh Layla I want to go home” She trailed of in the general direction she though the two had headed. Four tubes falling from her back falling for two seconds before shooting of in an arc trailing back towards where the beasts where. Within moments sounds of powerful explosions echoed between buildings as the building they had been on evaporated.

Last edited:
As the song played more intensely as time went on, (this song:

The city's fire and destruction grew evermore insane and deadly. The planes whipped around the buildings with an ease as they dropped bomb and bomb; making the city tremble as if an earthquake was about to begin. The fiery waves grew ever more larger and closer to the center, as anyone trying to escape would be forced into the center of the city. The tallest buildings came crashing down, as they produced their own waves of ash and dust. Everyone would be covered in dust, everyone would be hurting, everyone was tired.

Everyone was in fear of burning to death. There was no shortage of examples, as monsters and soldiers also trapped, came running out of buildings with their skin melting from the fires engulfing their bodies. It wasn't just bombs they were throwing down at everyone... It was white phosphorus. To say this was horrifying and disgusting to see was an understatement.

"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;
For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow
Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me...."

Everyone fast enough to run, (meaning everyone we introduced,) would find themselves in the middle of the city, a times square looking road, where a massive vortex of smoke blocked the moon. It became hard to breath and their eyes would water from how much smoke there was. Everything felt hot and sticky, to where touching the pavement felt like your skill boil from the slightest touch. Death by fire was soon to approach, as all the planes made one last flyover. Around twenty bombers in total, releasing one last round of destruction onto our heroes. Hope seemed lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back