The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

Oops, Otomos, didn't mean to tag you in that Lore section thing about magic. I just copy/pasted it from this topic and forget about that part. LoL.

So Treisgar will probably not like Jack, will probably feel protective towards Anri, and will probably be like, "Wow. You are really tall and old dragon ladies" towards the twins. I can already picture my character's reaction to certain people, but I'm curious how you guys are all gonna react to one another.:cool: That part is a mystery to me.

Oh and if you guys don't mind I added a little tidbit there where some mage had a theory on world traveling, and possible problems to that. I added that there so that we're not toally lost in learning the implications of world travel like different magic streams and such

Oh and if you guys don't mind I added a little tidbit there where some mage had a theory on world traveling, and possible problems to that. I added that there so that we're not toally lost in learning the implications of world travel like different magic streams and such

Just read your post. It was bomb. Your character was believable. Your mage's theory was totally understandable. After all, world travel is a magic that pulls from the universal ocean of magic and not the world's stream of magic. It can be very dangerous and very complex. So your theories made perfect sense. I liked it all.

Now on to read Bernar's post.

Thanks.

I've always thought people with four arms were cool, but I've never really used them as a main character. I tend to stick to very human-like figures for my main guys.

Ok. So. I have to leave in a little under an hour. If you come on later and want to post, then post something in here so other characters know. That way everyone knows if someone is about to post. Always check here before you post. Hopefully everyone can get a post in tonight or tomorrow, but if not it's perfectly fine.

Back