Thou looking for RP partners

PhantasmagoriaRain

sometimes i use Vocaloid
yesyes hello, like the title says, I am looking for rp partners. I can rp in small groups or 1x1, but i prefer 1x1. I'm mostly interested in science fiction, science fantasy, and supernatural rps. I can do romance, but I'd prefer if the rp eventually lead into it and not be the main focus. I have around 60+ characters to choose from, many of which have odd abilities and quirks. We can of course discuss what sort of characters you'd like for me to use.

Here's some ideas I have:

A civilization of cat people are trying to take over the world. These cat people have the ability to switch between human and giant cats. Their government is quite advanced and their species as a whole is pretty strong. The civilization poses a threat to humanity. The rp would revolve around our characters either fighting with or against the civilization.

An agency of monster hunters traveling the world to capture and defeat only the most dangerous of creatures. The agency is mostly run by hybrids or people with extraordinary abilities.

A group of time traveling adventurers trying to steal artifacts from the past in order to sell them to people in the future. The group will most likely be trying to hide from the government or something like that in order to avoid being caught.

A group of people/beings trying to survive the eventual end of their world. The world is created by two godlike beings who had created the world by drawing it in a notebook before bringing it to life. Because of this, the world and it's people extremely flawed. With plants and animals that 'suddenly stop working', cities of color that suddenly turn black and white, people suddenly disappearing before suddenly reappearing again in completely random places–the world is far from perfect. Our characters can either find a way to escape this world, or try to defeat their gods–becoming the new creator of the world. Both tasks will not be easy, considering that they would have to find out or gain the strength to kill a god. Feel free to use any species of character for this one, including ones that have super odd abilities.

A few people suddenly wake up on a large mysterious island. Everything on the island is in black and white, including the sky above it. On the island there is a water tower in the middle, a small empty town located north of the tower, a small empty cabin south of the tower, an empty greenhouse in the east, and a large collection of broken chairs and street lights in the west. At night, there appears to be the spirits of children roaming the town in the north. The sea surrounding the island appears to be dangerous snd unsafe. The RP would be fairly dark and revolve around the characters either trying to find out what happened on the island, trying to find a way to leave, or trying to survive peacefully on the island.

These are all the ideas I have at the moment. Please message me if you're interested ! First time posting something like this so I'm semi-nervous lol.

Back