To You Who Has Wronged Me

Giga Bit

The Definition of Insanity
@Mistress of Anarchy

"You will do good things, I know it.." Amaimon's voice rang in her mind.

That was the only thing Ari had heard from her father, but she didn't know that. She knew that her father had left before she was born, she hated him for that.

Arianna Windsor sat in the empty coffee shop, playing a game on her phone. She was distracting herself until her guest arrived. They were supposed to meet here, and they were fifteen minutes late.

Very professional... She thought, laughing to herself. Ari would look out the large window she was sitting next to, she could see that it started pouring rain. The woman looked back at the clock. Sixteen minutes.

Arianna looked up at her. Seriously? She thought, scoffing. "I never said you could sit down.." She muttered, not making eye contact.

Arianna smirked playfully. "Anywho, do you have any idea why I asked you to meet me here, or are you as clueless as you look?" She remarked, taking a sip of her tea.

The reason Ari had asked Sam here was that she was hearing a voice in her head, and it was driving her insane.

Sam nodded. "Yeah." She thought for a moment, and said, "You have a voice in your head," She thought for another moment. "And it's driving you nuts. Correct?"

Arianna nodded slowly, that question was supposed to be rhetorical, but an answer was tolerated.

Wait, did she just read my mind?? She thought anxiously, tapping the side of her cup. "It's telling me to find someone, someone you could be looking for as well.."

As the waitress approached their table, Sam ordered an iced coffee and a chocolate chip cookie. "I am interested in you, actually." She said after she was done ordering. "I was waiting for you to come to me for about..." She thought for a moment. " A year or two. Why are you interested in me?"

Sam nodded slowly. "We might wanna discuss this at my place." She looked around and leaned toward her. "It's more private when discussing things like this." She continued waiting for her coffee.

"Nobody comes here, and I've expertly sat in one of the cafe's dead zones. We're completely fine here.."

Sam leaned back in her seat. "I never said I was," she said. The waitress came with her coffee and her cookie. Sam took her purchases, stood up, and gave the waitress ten dollars. She beckoned for Ari to come with her.

Arianna reluctantly stood up, it was clear she was uncomfortable. She wasn't going to be on her terms anymore.

Back