New User *touch* Is this thing on?

What kind of things do you write and what are your favorite storie

Hello and welcome to STC. We love to see new active members. If you would like to get your account approved more quickly be sure to participate in the main lobby and show you'll be an active part of the community here. Great to see you and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here.

I write like characters, some small stories. I love Lovecraft but I haven't read it lol.

I like you Nox, you're the only one that has written only a single sentence in their introduction. Welcome to the Community

I could write a lot more. But thank you! I am just a bit tired as well or am I? actually I have no clue.

Like lovercraftian eldrith stuff that's pretty cool have you heard of old man henderson

I have heard of him, never anything explicit but just threads of wisdom from another master ( a poet alive.)

He killed the yellow king by being his worst enemy and a gratuitous amount of c4 also the Canadian national anthem

Also I have questions: Do you ever establish a concrete character here or do you just go with your gut or the flow?

I'm new so I just make things up but it's probably better to make characters and have like bullet points for their personality and motivation.

I'll need to make my account more.... Cool.

You seem fine meeting people and talking to then would be more important try chat it will help you get approved faster

Back