Unpopular opinions!

True, @Silaries but it's an unpopular opinion outside our community. That and I kinda just wanted to rant, as if that wasn't obvious with the two paragraph explanation. :D

I like the taste of toothpaste and orange juice.

(This of course, is an obvious lie. Nobody can stand that taste.)
(My unpopular opinion would be that I don't actually enjoy bacon all that much.)

if-cigarette-taxes.jpg

Hamilton is no more exciting or revolutionary than any other musical and honestly is not even that groundbreaking. It's average at best. (Said by an obsessive musical theater geek)

I really think that America should just legalize weed if their gonna keep alcohol legal.

Please stop complaining about the election. The deed is done just let it happen and support him, hes our president now whether you like it or not.

ifunny has turned into an irreversible shit hole.

AD&D will always be the best D&D and you can fight me on that.

-Is reading through the thread and notices only one post about politics-
Is it safe? Can I make a Donald Trump opinion?

-My characters in the background simultaneously sigh or shake their head-

According to those in historically Democratic states

"Donald trump is not my president!"
Oh yes he is, and I have been calling it for the past year too!

-Is reading through the thread and notices only one post about politics-
Is it safe? Can I make a Donald Trump opinion?

-My characters in the background simultaneously sigh or shake their head-

According to those in historically Democratic states

"Donald trump is not my president!"
Oh yes he is, and I have been calling it for the past year too!

I can't stand those people either who just won't stop whining about Trump, sometimes I wish I could show them what kind of shit would have gone down if Hillary would have won, they would find themselves in a thrid worldwar before they can even start their "First female president!" party.

Of course Trump isn't the best for this position, but he is by far better than Hillary and many other candidates.

And actually I think he isn't a bad person, the opposite actually, he says what he thinks without much holdback and is still fair.

His workers, no matter which position, almost always like him and he is very nice towards them.

My unpopular opinion: Disney's Moana was not that great. :cool: It didn't completely suck, but it wasn't phenomenal either.

I know that most people who saw the movie and fell head over heels in love with it, but for me, outside of a few creative visuals (which you only see in the beginning and end of the movie) and some nice songs, it's about as standard a kids film as you can get. Me being an avid Disney fan, I've seen my fair share of their films and kind of hold them to this high standard, so I guess that could be one reason I didn't enjoy Moana as much as everyone else.

I felt that the characters while somewhat likable I have also seen many times in Disney films: The Young Princess who wants more out of life, the male supporting character who's full of himself but has a good heart, and the comedic sidekick, most often times a pet or some kind of animal. This is a formula that has worked for a while in Disney films but is now pretty monotonous at this point. Even while watching the film, you do get a sense that Disney was aware that it was just going through the motions. While I could go on about some of the elements of the story that didn't make much sense to me, I'm sure How It Should Have Ended, or CinemaSins would cover all the things that ruined the movie better than I could.

Overall, Moana was...okay. Not Golden Globe worthy, just okay.

I love rants. When a smart person talks for hours on end about something they like or dislike, it's entertaining. I've watched rants by ObsidianAnt and Joseph Anderson, and to be honest, have ended up wasting several hours watching them.

I dislike popularity. When I choose things, I like to look at things I haven't heard. Path less walked, etc. Especially when the 'Most helpful reviews' (Insert air quotes) go something like this "U shud totully buy dis!!!!!! XD XD XD" ---Anonymous reviewer.

"U shud totully buy dis!!!!!! XD XD XD" ---Anonymous reviewer.

That reminds me of serveral more things I dislike that are somehow popular:

-I can't stand people who smash an "xD" into every sentence, Jesus Christ my hate towards that smiley has grown so much that I begin to dislike someone as soon as they include a single "xD" in their message.

-Minions. I find them nothing but annoying, them popping up everywhere no matter if it has anything to do with them just makes it worse.

-Third wave feminists are total garbage, worse, more like nuclear waste.

-So are SJWs

I think my unpopular opinion is that all opinions are valid. They are not. If it's your opinion that oxygen is bad for humans, whatever, but it is not as valid an opinion as those of scientists.

The new Star Wars movies are terrible films in every way. They have terrible pacing, terrible execution, terrible near non-existent characters, and have a complete lack of any sort of artistic merit or integrity. The last real Star Wars film was released in 1983, and all the others have been superfluous sequels that are entirely unnecessary to telling the story of Star Wars. I can't wait for the general public to finally catch up and realize that having a new Star Wars movie shoved down our throats every year for the rest of our fucking lives is not a good thing.

I think my unpopular opinion is that all opinions are valid. They are not. If it's your opinion that oxygen is bad for humans, whatever, but it is not as valid an opinion as those of scientists.
Well, that's YOUR OPINION XD

Back