New User What did I just join?

marsbat

Dragon Obsessed
Benefactor
Seriously, this is daunting as hell.

I've been playing post-by-post for a few years now and have built up a strong roster of characters from a single, unified multiverse with it's own set of rules and conventions and a vague history, but nothing totally concrete enough to show off.

I dislike traditional established universe and love deviancy from stereotypes. Dragons varied in size, age, species, powers, and mental stability are my main thing, but I'm working on shifting to a human-centric focus for a technology based multiverse taking over.

It looks like the users of this site know what is going on, so that is nice.

I might also be here on a silly temp-ban from another site >.>

Anyway, if someone can explain to me how that Omiverse thread works a little better that would be awesome.

Tiko can help with that for sure. Besides that

Welcome to STC
~Qane

Welcome Storyteller. Yes, Tiko is considered the expert on the OV. In other news, please be sure you read the approval process in this forum. It is quite a simple process. Just need to show some activity in the main lobby and community to get approved. :) If you have any other questions not related to the OV, shoot me a message.

~M

@Tiko

So if I had characters from my own sort of EU and their own backstory crossing borders into their lore that's fine? I don't want to be adding anything that isn't generally acceptable.

I'm not going to be taking over with some super army of course :p

Yep, that's fine. The Omniverse is an open-sandbox, just a bit more structured than most. You're welcome to create your own content within it, or bring outside content in.

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with ye too. Should check out Ame Damnee though, its just starting up and everything is left pretty open. @w@

hey there! I'm another relatively new user! mssg me if you have questions and we can be confused together. :D

You have joined a world of mystery and adventure! A place where you can partake in any story, under any identity and create tales and legends to stand the test of this servers lifespan time!
Or... You could just shit post and be a glorified wal-mart greeter like me. That works too. XD

We have dragons and humans here of all kinds, you should be able to fit in just fine. :p
Also, a number of us have been banned from one site or another, so you're among brethren here... Just, don't do anything that'd get you banned here.

Anyways, I like to ask new members some ice breaker questions, so...

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Who is the best Batman?

Feralfront. I made 2 posts mocking -kin people and got a 3day. Strangely, the person I was mocking also got a 3day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1: Soft Fantasy.
2: I've seen people say dry ice, but we really need to look philosophically into what is "cool" and "hot".
3: One that comes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I made 2 posts mocking -kin people and got a 3day. Strangely, the person I was mocking also got a 3day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1: Soft Fantasy.
2: I've seen people say dry ice, but we really need to look philosophically into what is "cool" and "hot".
3: One that comes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

*Gasp*

I identify as an Apache Helicopter Mayokin! >:[

2. Been doing your research I see, and philosophical! Nice! :p
3. That would be interesting. XD

Back