New User What's up?

LeSoNi

Undercover Platypus
Hey guys,

my name is Lea and I'm from Germany. I've been writing stories, mostly fanfiction, in English for about 7 years though. Still, roleplaying is something I've only ever done once, so I'm definitely inexperienced. My first experience with RPGs was at a TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) forum where we used our in-game characters in the already established game-universe, so I guess you could actually consider me completely new to this. So I'm sorry in advance for any foolish mistakes!

I chose this website because everyone seemed to be polite and open to every type of writer/role player, so I'm really looking forward to joining you, and as a newbie I hope I'll adapt quickly and pick up on what everybody else is doing.

Here's to fun and many adventures!

Hi! I'm also really new to this (and a new member as well). I love your icon, Umbreon is super cute.

Thank you so much! Mew pretending to be Mewto is adorable as well. Have you figured anything out considering role playing yet? Like an inofficial rule book :D? (It may be easier to PM me as well, so that we don't clutter the forum/this post up)

Haha that is true! I may join the role play Vampire: The Masquerade, but I haven't decided yet (I probably will join it, but with finals around the corner, we'll see). If you look at the top of the page where it says "rules", that should explain it to you. And I think for each role play they have their own set of special rules.

Haha that is true! I may join the role play Vampire: The Masquerade, but I haven't decided yet (I probably will join it, but with finals around the corner, we'll see). If you look at the top of the page where it says "rules", that should explain it to you. And I think for each role play they have their own set of special rules.

Yeah I've read through most rules on this page, but I meant RPG rules. Like what (not) to do while playing, who writes what when and stuff. But you're probably right, it might be RPG-specific.

Oh, haha, I don't know then. Again, I'm not so experienced - you should ask the older members for advice!

Back