Question Where can I set up shop, if at all?

Soulserenity20

Arch Maiden of Metal
So, I messaged an admin directly with this question but got an automated response that left me feeling like an idiot for messaging an admin with this question before posting it here. . . so. . . here it is :3

I'm new here. I traveled over from Iwakuroleplay.com so this site is super familiar (both use XenForo), but I'm still adapting to the differences between how the sites are set up, which is to be expected.

I make a lot of photoshop graphics, character images made to look beautiful, banners, etc. and I was wondering if there was anywhere on the site that I could "set up shop" and offer them to players for free. I find players love having them, they're beautiful and artistic representations of the vibe and tone of the various characters. Intuitively I thought maybe the showcasing forum? But it doesn't seem like I should really be setting up a thread to offer these services. I wonder if you can point me in the right direction?

Samples of what I'm talking about:
FefA1Tu.png

hx85dk.jpg

BhxKA9K.png
As well as signature graphics, like my own.
1zg9gro.png

You're definitely more than welcome to do so in a thread within the creative forums. Sounds like the artwork subforum within the creative section will be your best bet.

You're also welcome to advertise a thread there in other appropriate ways, such as within your signature and relevant main lobby discussions.

We're not too strict with what you can't or can do to showcase your work. Long as you're not deliberately scamming people (technically we don't mind if people request payment for their creative work, we're just not responsible for ensuring the "deal" goes through. We'd just removed postings on our site if we get word that nefariousness is afoot) you can have free reign in your own thread within the creative forums within the scope of our site rules.

You can also make use of our site gallery for your work, though you might find better results with an off-site host if your collection is extensive since at this time we're still enforcing a fairly small storage limit as we trial how people use the gallery offering.

So to recap: Creative forums are there for you, we're pretty offhand with how you market and manage your services provided you're not scamming or spamming everywhere on the boards, and our gallery is available for you should you wish.

If you got any other questions, don't hesitate to ask, and hope your creative endeavors go well, I'm sure people will love checking them out.

Back