New User Woof Woof Bark! *It's me! A Chihuahua Newcomer!*

Jannistory19

The Eager Rper
Sup StoryTellers! I'm Jannistory19, aaaand I'm new here! Didn't even know this place existed until my friend told me about it earlier today. To be honest, I only came here so I could talk to them, since I've missed talking to them after they left off the face of the earth for several months

Its kinda like some sort of super spy scenario where the main character is suddenly back into the spy world when someone else comes back up from hiding after that one incident ten years prior xD

Either way, while my original reason for signing up was to talk to them, I've quickly discovered that this might be where I can unleash my Rping beast! In the site that I frequent, I Rp with close friends and hopeful acquaintances. With this being an Rp site, I can do the thing I love to do online: make a story with my friends

... Or at least hope to make more friends. Again, my only friend here is my favorite loud mouthed cursing chef-butt, so I'm still a bit on the shy side for now.

But anyway, I love to Rp! I may be a bit picky with preferences on what I'll work with, but I'm nice! Honest! Once I get used to the peeps and flow of this site, I hope to make friends with y'all and make a positive contribution to this site!

Hey, Jannistory In a few hours maybe a day tops some guy will ask you like three questions as ice breakers. He's a lot more social than me I rarely reply to newbies cause I've got nothing to say most of the time but I think I may have this spy RP for you here you go http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...e-division-ooc-sign-ups-open.2897/#post-41881 It's about some secret agents who infiltrate a college.

I hope you enjoy the site. Also small tip, Chat's usually dead but usually if you say something it will start back up with people talking

I am not a loud mouthed cursing chef-butt...

Anyways, glad to have you here ;)
I'm not usually the guy who talks with the newbies, but I think I'll do it under the circumstances :p

1. If you could only pick one
genre to RP for the rest of your life, what genre would you pick?
2. What sort of characters do you like to play? Humans or aliens, kids or adults, women or men, etc.
3. What three words do you think describe you best?
4. What would you do if you were offered a cat - the best cat in the world, everything you want - but your dog didn't like the cat?

@Stoic - nice Rp! Not gonna lie, the characters intimidate me xD

Ahh chat. So much more similar to the one on the other site... Honestly not into chat that much (mainly because I'm a semi-introvert xp), but I'll look at it every once in a while xd

~~~~~~~

@Kian - Thanks!

~~~~~~~~

@romamaro Well now you aren't.... Now you're a kawaii sharkie x333

Glad to be here x3

1. Well dang, a hard one off the bat... Whelp, I think I'll go for adventure... Adventure includes a lot of aspects, and I like the flexibility that goes with it x333

2. I make a couple of human OCs, but my guilty pleasure is animal based OCs; dragons, mythical creatures... I even have my own hybrid creature.... I especially like to make shifters - it gives me an excuse to incorporate animals xD

3. Hmmmm.... Fabulous, fabulous, FABULOUS!!! Haha jk... Ummm, silly, friendly, and curious.... Yeah let's go with that ;d

4. I'd tell her to try and be friends with mah new fluff-butt; if she don't like sharing, then she'd better learn how to fight -w-

Back