New User Yikes-a-roonie and I rights-a-roonie?

S

Silver_Lynx

aye i'm new, so well...

65117447.jpg

Call me Silver, or lynx... or whatever honestly.
I'm in the USA PST, if that info is any use at all.
I have experience in role playing but am new the the community sites so this should be wild.
I like high end fantasy, dragons and elves and garbage. But i also like sci-fi settings.
Examples of that are like Merlin, and the Lunar Chronicles if anyone knows what those are.

so anyways, any tips or advice before I dive in head first and create a "yikes" of myself?

Goodness! Had a bunch more of you roll in after I went to bed last night! Welcome to Storyteller's circle :)

We have a bunch of fantasy roleplays available, as well as some sci-fi stufopening up. Have you poked around the forums yet and seen anything that catches your eye? If not I can likely make a few recommendations if you would like.

In the meanwhile, let me know if you need any assistance with anything. I know new sites/new communities can be a little overwhelming at times.

Writer after my own heart <3

Also, llamas. :D

Mind if I ask what kind of roleplaying you did prior to joining a writing community? I'm curious! Mostly because the majority of my writing I've done on community sites like this one :)

Merlin? I like Merlin. I like anything related to Arthur legends. Welcome. :3

As for tips to avoid a "Yikes".
1. Say hi in the chat. A lot of helpful (and real time) faces there
2. Just make the kind of RP's you personally care for and people should follow
2a. If you hit a snag, just ask one of us staff for help

Back