Departing You read the tag...

Arx11Comic

Hey guys.
The rumors are true. I am leaving Storyteller's Circle.
I haven't used it often (AT ALL) ever since Day left, Lore died, and I kinda got out of RP'ing. I don't know if I'll come back (more than likely will) but my point still stands.
If you follow me website, you know that I am currently on hiatus. Due to personal stuff, and loss of confidence, so me going in hiatus has part of reason as to why I'm leaving.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me out in this website, I had a lot of fun. Especially Day (Evermore), Tiko, Blue Winter Rose, @Crelarid, and Zangyl.
I had a blast.
(EDIT) Here are some of my memories, now thinking about it.
CHAT:
Blowing up the entire chat room with around 15 active, and chatting, users. It all went to hell. Don't know how.
Crelarid and I being oddballs and getting drunk over Shirley Temples. Don't ask. I even created a hole in the chat room somehow that, to this day, still remains.
ROLEPLAY:
Lore. Lore might become a series later on in life, hopefully so. Maybe expand the Altair universe a bit. Thanks to @Blue winter rose and @Evermore and @geniusinmath (are the people I could remember.) The thread died when Evermore departed.
USERS:
Tiko. Best wishes with your child! It was very nice to meet you.
Crelarid. He helped me get around on STC, and get further into the chat and roleplay.
Evermore (AKA Day). Was there for me a lot, and roleplayed a LOT.
I had a blast.

Last edited:
Sorry to see you go, but hope to see you return. So glad you enjoyed your time here, though. Here's hoping that personal stuff and confidence both improve. :>

Back