Zombiez?

WiZ

Okie dokie, I don't know what's up with Randium and Inconspicuous, but I'm gonna start this rp proposal.
Like the name suggests, this is going to be a Zombie post apocalyptic RP centered around the psychology of survivors and zombies.

Now, in this world, zombies are pretty much normal people but they have an "addiction" to human flesh. They can be cured, but it's very hard to do. Usually the only way to tell them apart from regular humans is blood-shot eyes and bulging veins.

The rp will take place in Seattle, where the outbreak started, and it will follow a group of survivors who are trying to stay alive in the zombie infested streets of Downtown Seattle along with a pack of zombies who hunt day and night for their next meal.

So, yea. If you want more information, it's a surprise! You'l have to wait for me to reveal it!
Let's see who's interested!

So the zombies are more like cannibals, then? Can I expect zombies to shoot me and then eat my brains, depending on their own culinary preference?

Reactions: WiZ
So, it's kinda like the Santa Clarita Diet, huh? If that's the intention, then I'm alllllll in.

Reactions: WiZ
Back