Aelirel

Bathed in golden sunlight and caressed by the cool sea breeze, this region exudes a serenity that belies its complex history. Verdant, rolling hills stretch as far as the eye can see, their green expanse interrupted occasionally by quaint, rustic settlements. Azure coastlines meander around the edges of this land, their waters mirroring the infinite sky. Hidden within the serene façade, however, are remnants of the world that was - ancient secrets waiting to be uncovered. From intricate, weathered carvings on hillside boulders, to eerie, silent ruins deep within the forests, every stone has a story to tell.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I feel like hugging this site. So glad it's back and still alive!
"Every life I have taken, every soul sent into the abyss, I carry the weight of their absence upon my shoulders. Each fallen comrade... A ghost that whispers of what might have been. In the heat of battle, I sought victory at any cost, heedless of the toll it would exact upon my soul."
Hello all!! Hope all is well. Its been a while since I have been here! I hope I can get back into the swing of the things

2023 Site Upgrade Donations

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$700.00
Back