Adventurers of the Empire

Coro watched as the cannibals fled before turning around and heading back to the group. "Right lets not follow them? its bound to be a trap..." Coro had the feeling however that the others would want to follow the trail of footprints.

Dubbult both gave a grin as the others swiftly defeated the cannibals. Perhaps there was hope for them after all. Marching over to the cannibal held down by Flavia's foot (if that was actually a foot. You really couldn't tell with Clankers), the two look at her. "Mind letting go of him?" Grins Dub as Bult peers at the cannibal, a grin forming on his face.

After the voidborn lifts their leg, the cannibal quickly scrabbles to escape. Before they can do that however, the duo grab the struggling man by the throat, lifting him up until he was level with them, his feet dangling in the air as he struggles to breathe. Bringing the cannibal forward, Bult's eyes flash as the normal glow intensifies for a split second, psionic energy barreling it's way into the feral man's mind .

[Where is your home?] echoed throughout the min dog the cannibal, burning past any possible resistances as a mental image is dragged forth. A dark path leading toward a camp seemingly made of leather and sticks. Satisfied with the information they got, and afraid that any more strain upon the mind of the cannibal would kill them, the two drop the now almost completely slack man, kicking him on the way down and sending him sprawling across the ground, gasping for air.

Looking at the others, the two shrug. "So, we wanna ask questions-" "or are we all good for killing him?" "We know what their camp looks like now."

((If we choose kill him, Dubbult can read his mind again. The strain will kill him, but more info.)

Last edited:
Lea considered the cannibal and shrugged. "Kill him." She wasn't one for taking risks. The odds were already stacked against them, why keep around a threat when there was little to gain from it. The two headed thing knew what their hideout looks like--they still don't even know if the cannibals actually have the sword, but no one seemed concerned with that idea--and keeping around a creature that is willing to eat them, probably not a good idea.

"I doubt he will be entirely forthright, regardless. Best to just move on." They'd already killed a few and the ones that had run away? They were bound to bring back more.

Raice shrugs. "Would be good if we could get some more out of him but if we can't,we kill him."It was safer that way. (Not to say that all cannibals are inherently unsafe. Raice was pretty sure he was a relatively nice dude despite also sometimes eating people.) And maybe they could get some meat out of the guy, somehow. Surely someone who can climb that high up a tree would have some muscle, right?

Flavia looked down at the cannibal, stepping away. "I say kill him," she said. "Unless you can maybe find out how many cannibals there are. But I'm going to guess there are a lot." She shrugged. "Just kill him."

The captured cannibal didn't say anything, nor attempt anything as it was too disorientated from the mind drain. However it didn't matter much as the creature was suddenly struck by a rock in the temple, slung by an unseen cannibal. A volley of rocks fly from the trees, but only a single volley as the cannibals had rallied for but a moment, as to kill their captive comrade and retreat back into the forest.

Coro looked down at the now dead cannibal. "Well........... i guess they decided for us." coro did a quick scan of their surroundings to see if she could see anymore but she could not. "Sooo what now?"

((I don't have much to write really. Possible timeskip after this post?))
Dubbult shrugs. Looking around, the duo don't notice anything out of the ordinary. "Guess we just... keep-" "following that smell, it's-" " the same direction the cannibals ran anyway." The duo say before making their way in the direction of the smell, trying to sense any more cannibals. It seemed they were alone.

Great. Let's go into the den of cannibals. "Sounds great," Breathed Lea, irritably. "I mean, I guess they might know where it's at?"

(Time Skip)

An hours into the forest and the smell became worse as it became apprent that it wasn't the forest that smelled of corpses and rusted iron. As the adventurers trekked deeper and deeper, the forest became darker and darker, until it became as bright as dusk, with only whatever light can pour through the canopy showing the path onward. In the darkness the group hears a call of help spoken in Commune, the language of Britain.

The stench was terrible it made coro want to gag every time she took a breath. Coros ears twitch as she hears the calls for help she wanted to help however they were deep in there territory it was stupid to be calling for help. "I dont think we should go help.. its probably a trap who would call for help in such a place?" 'Abandoning someone? i thought you were trying to help people have a change of heart already?' 'That is clearly a trap calling for help in this place would be suicide.'

"Who wouldn't though ?" Raice replied. Despite this he made no move to help either. Sure, there was a chance that it could be a trap but there was also a chance that it wasn't.

He strained to find the source of the cries but in the dense foliage of the forest, he spotted nothing.

He turns towards the two headed wastelander "Dubbult, sensed anything?"

Dubbult shake their heads. "Doesn't work that way." There's a range to it, and-" "these guys aren't being quiet. I'll-" "be able to sense them once-" "we get closer, but as it is, no." They mutter as their body crouches down. "From here on, we go quietly." Whispers Dub, in a rare display of only one head talking. "Once we get in range, Bult will tell us."

From there the duo crouch and, with surprisingly agility for one of their size, make their way in the direction of the call.

Back