Ascension Interest Check 4/5

I hope more people join this. It's such a great idea. ; - ; I don't want to see all your hard work not be noticed.

I'm sure more people will. It's a really good idea such as you've said. I'm certain others will join before too long.

Pleasee. I mean I haven't seen anybody else post their profile into the OOC. So I have no idea who is joining and who is not. I just wanna help out Omega because it's such a great idea. Like so much of his time went into it. c':

bump. When I have the time, I'll join in on this one because you've put a lot of thought into this and I appreciate that in a roleplay. Will you accept latecomers? I'll be pretty busy right up until October.

This will be a long term roleplay. So you can make a character and hop in at anytime. I may use the seasons for events, over all it's meant for a long term fun time.

For example if you wrote in that you own a house here, and I mark it on the map, then it's there indefinitely.

For those joining I need to see Character sheets, even if they're skeletons with little meat.

Pm me or post it here and I can speed you along the acceptance ladder.

Quote:
Name: Hathcyn
Species: Dragon/Sol
Blood%: Dragon 20%, Sol 80%
Sex Preference: Hetero
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165 lbs
Physical appearance:
dragon_hybrid_by_adventdeo-d1ydbw6.jpg

Minus the extra scales on his arms, chest, legs, and face. His hair is black, but his skin is as pale as any Vrondi. Hathcyn's scales are a jet black. His wings are torn and are unable to be used for flight. Numerous scars cover his tail.

Apparel:
black_knight_leather_armour_by_i_tavaron_i-d45mm5u.jpg

broken down, old torn-up cloak w/ hood. the armor plating is cracked in several places. The cloth of the armor is an old, worn out grey. The cloak is also grey.

Vehicle: none
Personality: Unlike most Sol, Hathcyn has no fondness for nature or the colors of the world. He is pessimistic and untrusting of strangers. However, once his loyalty is gained, he will fight hordes of demons to protect his lord (or lady). He absolutely loves alchemy.
Faction: Hates the Sureiya. Due to his part dragon bloodline a small time member of the faction kidnapped and tortured him as a young child.
Pet: Pygmy Dragon, newly hatched. Sarren's egg was stolen from the home of Hathcyn's tormentor.
Adv. App.: N/A
Exp: No proper training, mostly gained from fighting petty bandits and wild creatures/monsters.
Spells: N/A
Abilities/Powers: N/A
Weapons: 2 foot long single edged blade. Resembles a katana, but with a hooked tip. The hook is on the back of the blade.
History: Born in a remote village. Father is unknown. Dragons appeared nearby. As such a dragon slayer came. After noticing Hathcyn's markings, the slayer deemed him a demon and took Hathcyn away. Hathcyn was consequently tortured in the slayer's dungeon. He escaped at the age of fifteen. Hathcyn was able to kill his guard after managing to create a weak version of his lightning clad. Hathcyn has since been completing requests from various peoples, all the while he has used his cloak to hide his identity as being part dragon.
Trivia: He is addicted to Coffee beans.​

Last edited:
Quote: “Protect the righteous, for corruption lingers even in the brightest of lights.”

Name: Jaso Russerion

Species: Descended

Blood%: 60% - Oro, 20% - Nayu, 20% - Lassa

Sex Preference: Bisexual

Height: 6’3

Weight: 300 lbs

Physical appearance:
View attachment 1378
The bulky rocks from his Oro blood that decorate his upper body are hidden under his armor. His skin is grayish in hue, his hair is light brown and his eyes are emerald green.

Apparel:

Vehicle: N/A

Personality: Jaso is a noble soul, always trying to do what is right, within reason. He’s seen enough of the world to understand that people can be cruel and rules can be broken to deal with situations, but if you stand by him, he’ll stand by you 100%. He’s also very friendly if you choose to engage in conversation with him, polite given his rough background and can be charming when he wants to be.

Faction: Taxis

Pet: N/A

Exp: He’s quickly risen the ranks of the Taxis due to his mastery of the Claymore. Some have described his fighting style as that of a living tank, charging into the fray without fear to slay his enemies in close quarters combat. His tactical mind is also rather cunning, knowing when to pick his battles.

Abilities/Powers: Night Vision, Electric Resistance, Rock hard hide, Strength boost, Ground detection, Bleed Resistance, Thick Blood

Weapons:

History: Jaso grew up on a farm in the mountains of Vrondi. There, his Pureblood Oro father taught him how to be strong by towing the rough earth, and taught him the ways of chivalry and the sword. When he was old enough, Jaso’s wanderlust took him away from his home in the mountains, down into the capital city of Vrondi, where he happened upon the Taxis guild.

He saw mages and Sol helping to aid the innocent, and while he wasn’t a mage nor a healer, he thought that he could make an excellent shield for them. So he joined their ranks and quickly climbed to a respectable position for his hard work and dedication to the cause. He’s found fulfillment in the capital city, and now lives to serve the king in the name of the Taxis guild.

Trivia: TBD

Last edited:
Species: Dragon/Vrondi
Blood%: Dragon 20%, Vrondi
Personality: Unlike most Vrondi, Drakur has no fondness for nature or the colors of the world. He is pessimistic and untrusting of strangers. However, once his loyalty is gained, he will fight hordes of demons to protect his lord (or lady). He absolutely loves alchemy.
Faction: Hates the Sureiya. Due to his part dragon bloodline a small time member of the faction kidnapped and tortured him as a young child.
Pet: Pygmy Dragon, newly hatched. Sarren's egg was stolen from the home of Drakur's tormentor.
Exp: No proper training, mostly gained from fighting petty bandits and wild creatures/monsters.
Spells: Shadow Step (causes the user to slip into shadows, lowers the ability of others to see him), Lightning Clad (a small current of lightning will form on the blade of his weapon causing extra damage.)
Abilities/Powers: Can fly for short distances, Has a tail that he is able to use in combat.
Weapons: 2 foot long single edged blade. Resembles a katana, but with a hooked tip. The hook is on the back of the blade.
History: Born in a remote village. Father is unknown. Dragons appeared nearby. As such a dragon slayer came. After noticing Drakur's markings, the slayer deemed him a demon and took Drakur away. Drakur was consequently tortured in the slayer's dungeon. He escaped at the age of fifteen. Drakur was able to kill his guard after managing to create a weak version of his lightning clad. Drakur has since been completing requests from various peoples, all the while he has used his cloak to hide his identity as being part dragon.
Trivia: He is addicted to Coffee beans.​

Vrondi is a land territory and the King it is named after. Sol is the bloodline. Species is limited here, either you're a descended or a dragon or a seraphim.

Your experience does not add up to the spells you have. You cannot know what you did not learn from a teacher, or naturally due to your bloodlines affinity. Since you are mostly Sol you can easily use light spells and other bloodline abilities I detailed under bloodlines.

Quote: “Protect the righteous, for corruption lingers even in the brightest of lights.”

Name: Jaso Russerion

Species: Descended

Blood%: 60% - Oro, 20% - Nayu, 20% - Lassa

Sex Preference: Bisexual

Height: 6’3

Weight: 300 lbs

Physical appearance:
View attachment 1378
The bulky rocks from his Oro blood that decorate his upper body are hidden under his armor. His skin is grayish in hue, his hair is light brown and his eyes are emerald green.

Apparel:

Vehicle: N/A

Personality: Jaso is a noble soul, always trying to do what is right, within reason. He’s seen enough of the world to understand that people can be cruel and rules can be broken to deal with situations, but if you stand by him, he’ll stand by you 100%. He’s also very friendly if you choose to engage in conversation with him, polite given his rough background and can be charming when he wants to be.

Faction: Taxis

Pet: N/A

Exp: He’s quickly risen the ranks of the Taxis due to his mastery of the Claymore. Some have described his fighting style as that of a living tank, charging into the fray without fear to slay his enemies in close quarters combat. His tactical mind is also rather cunning, knowing when to pick his battles.

Abilities/Powers: Night Vision, Electric Resistance, Rock hard hide, Strength boost.

Weapons:

History: Jaso grew up on a farm in the mountains of Vrondi. There, his Pureblood Oro father taught him how to be strong by towing the rough earth, and taught him the ways of chivalry and the sword. When he was old enough, Jaso’s wanderlust took him away from his home in the mountains, down into the capital city of Vrondi, where he happened upon the Taxis guild.

He saw mages and Sol helping to aid the innocent, and while he wasn’t a mage nor a healer, he thought that he could make an excellent shield for them. So he joined their ranks and quickly climbed to a respectable position for his hard work and dedication to the cause. He’s found fulfillment in the capital city, and now lives to serve the king in the name of the Taxis guild.

Trivia: TBD

I like it. You are welcome to have all of the passive abilities of the Oro bloodline. This includes the ground detection ability. Rock manipulation he will have an affinity for but will need some practice to learn it.

You can choose to add these in or not, your choice. It's accepted.

Back