Death Against Death [1x1]

Mater Sanctus didn't look away from Andria as she spoke, nodding with a sympathetic face. Every so often, she would run a hand through the child at her feet's hair. Amicus never stopped writing, seeming dedicated to taking down every detail.
Zulemia, at first glance, seemed mostly the same, with her head tilted, never looking up. However, her face was full of astonishment and realisation. That was why Andria had been so willing to switch sides.

At the end, Mater Sanctus nodded. "I understand everything," she assured, standing up and walking closer to Andria. "Stand, please, and turn around."

Andria stands up and turns around like she was asked to a;tho she was unsure as to why she was having her do this. However it was nice to of shared her past with someone. Andria looks over to mia who still had her head bowed maybe it was a sign of respect? Aside from the screaming of souls hell seemed rather nice the people here treated her nicely as well.. maybe she could call this place home one day.

Last edited:
Mater Sanctus gently put her small hand under Andria's wings, spreading them out to their full length. Amicus wrote something down, and then Mater Sanctus ran her hand along the top of the wings. As her hands passed over them, they started to look like hers; a pale grey, a little bent, and somewhat torn. It didn't hurt, however.

Mater Sanctus stepped away, and a mirror materialised in front of Andria. "Doesn't that feel better?" She asked, her own wings unfurling. She held out her hands. "Here. Let us go flying," she said, the front door opening again.

Adria looked at her wings and was surprised that they did not hurt at all they actually felt better than before for some reason. "Yes... it does" Adria takes mater Sanctus hand and glances at mia wondering if she could go with her.

Mater Sanctus gently leads Adria out of the castle. Zulemia stood up and quietly followed, along with Amicus. The little ginger girl stayed by the throne.

Mater Sanctus shivered when they came out into the open, but not from displeasure. There was an odd, lopsided smile on her face. She reached over and took Adria's other hand. She started to slowly fly away from the ground, not quite pulling Adria with her just yet. "Fly just like you would have done before," she said.

Adria Follows mater Sanctus out of the castle still holding her hand.
Adria lets out her wings and flaps them lifting her off the ground. A small smile appearing on her face.

Mater Sanctus smiled, and guised Adria higher into the air. Eventually, she let go of her hands. "How does it feel?" She asked, spinning in the air.

"its... nice better than before.. why is that?" Adria does a small twirl testing her new wings out. She felt free for once in her life she certainly made the right choice coming here with mia.

Mater Sanctus pondered it for a while. "Sometimes people are born in the wrong ways, and then over time, they change for the better. Like how humans who are born with blonde hair might grow up and it'll change to brown, or humans born short might go through a growth spurt and grow very tall," she explained. "Fly for as long as you want, but report to me at the end of the day." She dug into a pocket in her dress and pulled out a necklace; it had a silver chain, and a charm identical to the eye that was above the door. "Wear this, and do not take it off," she warned.

Adria nods at the explanation it made sense to her kind of. Adria takes the necklace and puts it on. "Thank you and ill be sure to keep it on." Adria smiles and gives a small bow to mater Sanctus as a sign of respect before flying off looking for mia.

Mater Sanctus nodded, and retreated back into the Temple, and into her chambers.

Adria would find Zulemia coming out of the Temple. "I hope you weren't needing that phone. I gave it to Pater Tek," she explained. She looked to Adria's wings. "How are they?" She asked.

Adria does a little twirl her smile never leaving her face. "They are great and thats fine its not like i need it now." Adria lands infront of mia. "So what now?" Compared to the emotionless girl that mia had meet before it was like Adria was a completely different person.

Zulemia thought for a moment, and then shrugged. "It depends. I could bring you to the dormitories?" She offered.

"Alright then lets go there." A thought poped into adrias head. "Hey so is there no water in hell? all i have seen so far is lava."

Zulemia shook her head. "Not naturally. There are specific demons who can create it, if they want to, but usually we drink other things," she said. She drifted off the ground and held out a hand for Adria to take.

Adria happily takes mias hand and lifts herself off of the ground and into the air with her new wings. "Oh? Ok then.. so what are your friends like?" Adria wanted to hug mia for bringing her here but that would probably be weird.... so instead she should thank her. "Oh and mia... thank you for bringing me here.."

Zulemia laughed. "Don't worry about it," she said, starting to fly away from the Temple. She went pretty slow, aware of Adria's new wings and not wanting to damage them. "They're all Demons of Death, apart from Quaerere. He's a Demon of the Past," she said.

Mias laugh was like music to her ears. "Ah ok maybe i will meet them sometime?" Seeing as they were going slow not that she minded of course but she might as well ask some more questions. "In heaven angels have partners that they stay with for eternity... like human marriage i guess but something deeper. Do demons have anything like that?"

Zulemia nodded. "If you stay until the night, you'll see them then. We have big feasts every night," she explained. She considered the question. "Depends on the demon," she said. "Demons of Seduction would never even consider it. Some demons do, some demons don't. You can really do as you want, so long as you're not trying to harm a Mater or Pater."

"Oh.. i hope i wouldn't be intruding.." Andria wouldn't want to intrude as she hasn't been here long. "So what about you do you have someone to be partnered with?.. and sorry for all the questions mia. " She was probably annoying mia with all of her questioning...

Back