New User Hello~

BabyIndigo

Spooky Indi
Hello there! Not new at all to roleplay, but this site seems a little funky to me, lots of group roleplays and only a few 1x1. Now... that's what I prefer to do, 1x1. So, hopefully i'll find something! Anyways, i'm kind of just doing this so I can be approved so I can make a searching thread to try and get some peoples attention.

Have a lovely day!
~Indi

Welcome to STC Indy!

We do have a lot of groups roleplays but we also have many users who do enjoy 1x1 roleplays!

What genres do you prefer for roleplaying?

Also if you have any questions about anything feel free to drop them below!

Sokka

Thank you very much, doll!

I enjoy almost everything, so I think it's easier to say what I don't like! Intense science fiction, historical.
My FAVORITE genre is horror mixed with fantasy~

I don't have any questions surprisingly, I just don't know what else I have to do to be approved, but I will be a patient bugger.

Never been a fan of horror myself haha guess I'm a fraidy-cat but fantasy is one of my favorites.

Just to clarify the approval process can take anywhere from hour to indefinite amount of time. The best way to ensure approval is to be as active as possible by posting in our community forums; The Main Lobby, Creative Forums; Forum Games and the Writers Circle. Once our admins see that you are active your count will be flagged for approval.

The following link will have some more detailed information on our approval process.

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/

Indigo I don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to 1x1 role plays. I happen to be one of the group that enjoys 1x1 and I know few others that do to. Give a shout here or if you're approved you can send me a message and I'll be happy to direct you to a few others that like 1x1 as well.

The more you post in the community forums the faster your account will get flagged for approval. It doesn't usually take too long, but the faster you post, the faster the system picks you up. And yeah, like Silence said, don't worry about finding a partner, there are always people looking for 1x1. Any of the staff can help set you up, or you can make a bulletin board post to see if who's interested.

Welcome to the site again, looking forward to seeing you around!

Time to start just spamming places. Not ACTUAL spamming, but just commenting on as many things as I can.

Thank you very much~

Back