Horror/Slasher RP idea

Face Nemesis

Artificial Blade
Hey, so... I had an idea for a slasher-inspired RP that I've been developing for a little while, and I figured this would be a good place to try it! I'm still pretty new to the site, but figured that it probably wouldn't hurt to try to get this going here.

As a heads-up, given the inspirations for this RP, odds are it'll end up being more on the mature end of things (Within the site's rules, of course). It's a little hard to make a kid-friendly slasher story, so I thought I'd get that warning out of the way before getting to my little plot write-up. Now for that!

The local hospital in the small town of Green Pines, Kansas, is suddenly turned into the stage for a bloodbath organized by a twisted cult. A group of teenagers all visit the hospital to check in on a recently injured friend, unknowing of the events that are about to transpire. Now, as screams echo through the halls and corpses fill the rooms, they will have to escape… or die trying.

Basically, the characters in the RP will end up trapped in a hospital after a cult attacks, and their job will be to escape through a few given methods. While I'll have a character in the action, she's going to be used more to drive the plot when necessary. All decisions will be on the hands of the other players, and they'll have to deal with any consequences. I want to do something that plays around with horror cliches/tropes to bring about some new results. Is anyone interested in joining?

I'm up for it.
Despite my current RP struggles, I'll also say that I'm up for it. I was in another horror RP you did after all... even though it died.
╭( ・ㅂ・)و
Thanks! Also Squid, this was originally going to be a reboot of that one before I decided to try a different setting/story. I'm even bringing the same character back in.

You know my plans. BRING IT.
Yes, I know your plans...
And they scare me.

Back