New User Introducing!

Arekkusu

Hi guys! I'm a veteran roleplayer and have been doing Roleplay in all sorts of variants from Forums, Video Games and DnD over the years but I am new to this website.

I am willing to do pretty much all roleplay and can usually get a character rolled up for a new one with a couple of hours! I prefer traditional Medieval/DnD roleplay but also enjoy SciFi, Supernatural and lots of others.

I cannot wait to get started on roleplaying with you guys and having lots of adventures in the future!

A veteran you say?
So... What kind of things have you seen. o_o

Seriously though, welcome to the site... But since you seem to have experience you probably don't need much help.
So instead I'm going to ask thee three questions.

1. Favourite D&D Class?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. How OP would your D&D characters get if you got a bonus XP point for every word you typed in a forum RP?

I have seen too much...

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply! I had forgotten to set-up email notifications!

I will always be a Wizard or a Bard. Something about them that just resonates with me.
ER... Poptarts?
Erm, depends on what ruleset we're using? But! I'd like to say this... "THERE IS NO GOD."

It's fine. I'm bad with emails myself. XD

1. That's fair, let me guess, something to do with the Magic? :p I'm more of a Sorcerer, Barbarian and/or DEX Fighter dude myself.
Second one to get it! :D
3. And Clerics everywhere screamed in horror and agony.

1. Definitely something to do with the magic :p I'd have my fair share of DEX builds too, love a good swashbuckler ;)
2. Woop woop! :D
3. Too bad ¬_¬

1. Definitely something to do with the magic :p I'd have my fair share of DEX builds too, love a good swashbuckler ;)
2. Woop woop! :D
3. Too bad ¬_¬

1. Goblin Inspired Blade Swashbuckler is something I've wanted to try for a while now. XD
3. This is where the Paladins get involved

1. Oh, man! That sounds like a great idea! My next build is going to be a ratkin pickpocket sort.
3. Damn Paladins! Always making it all about them!

1. Sounds like a slippery little rat. :p
2. Yea... Thankfully you can always be Chaotic Neutral. Can't smite you then. XD

Im relativity new to DnD, But would love to maybe do a play-by-Post some time? see what i could learn!

Too true, Gwazi xD

You have probably been doing DnD in a way! Roleplay is basically what DnD is all about, it just doesn't have the numbers and dice rolls :p

Okay I am starting a Pathfinder-ish PbP TT game -- now granted the players are heroes and the 3 positions currently open are for clerical types -- but I use that term extremely loosely as my clerics are very diety specific and you the player get to help define the deity and where you come from -- so nothing is carved in stone (aka the reason I say Pathfinder-ish) I am not only an experienced Storyteller but I am a game designer (re-designer) as well so I know how to make it work even if its not in the current set of guidelines

Sounds good to me, DeJoker. Do these clerics have already set out CS's? Or are they in need of some fleshing?

Back