New User New to this site...returning to RP

tropictuco

Hi all!

I'm tropictuco...tropic is my boring short name, but have also been known as tropictaco, tropictoucan, etc. Whatever floats your boat.

I'm in my mid-late 20s and have been out of roleplaying for probably 10 years. I used to roleplay on avidgamers when I was a teenager (is that even still around?). My favorite genre is probably fantasy, but I have been known to get into animal as well.

Anyway, one of the things I really missed about roleplaying was the community. It was really important to me when I started back that I find a great community and this site seems to fit the bill.

So hello!

Hey it is great to meet you. Welcome back to the world of writing! Anyway, the best way to get approved is to post in various articles in the main lobby. It will flag in the system and then staff can see that you're not a robot, or something else. Lol. Anyway give me a yell if you need anything, would like to start a role play when you're approved, or if you'd just like to chat.

Hey, welcome to the Storyteller's Circle, homie! :)

My favorite genre is probably fantasy, but I have been known to get into animal as well.
Great! I love fantasy too! I just couldn't immerse myself deeply into stories and roleplays if there's no magic and spirituality in the world.

P.S. Do you mean xenofiction for "get into animal"?

You love fantasy right? Would you mind to do some roleplay, as well as also getting the chance to command armies and build a nation? Then I think Resistance Against the Cake Crusade can be great for you ;) Here you can roleplay as individual characters and even entire nations as well as whole armies. Sounds great, right?

To some extend, world-building too, since we're rectonning and rebooting our lore. Would you like to build a world and make history with us?

But it's not only about cakes and pies. It's being both serious and wacky at the same time. Quoting my friend here:

"Welcome newcomers! What be this place? This place is where you can release all your not-mundane and special ideas. RACC is the place for all kinds of Roleplays, mostly dealing with Fantasy and faction-building. here you can roleplay as individual characters as well as entire nations, all at the same time.

Any of you are welcome as long you don't break our rules. Come, let's talk, let's eat, let's drink, let's be friends, let us make war against each other, let's kill one another, let's kiss one another. Whatever you think you can come up with, come and join the Resistance Against the Cake Crusade. This is no more just about cakes, desserts, foods and heck. It's about everything you think is crazy, ridiculous, at the same time serious and wacky.
"
—— @Edge45, the First Piemaster and First Spokesperson of RACC (He's spreading his propaganda)

You can join and hop into the fun as soon as your account is approved by the staff! How? Simply post some random but meaningful stuffs at the community forums. When you're ready, you'll get a trophy telling you your account got approved.

P.S. Do you mean xenofiction for "get into animal"?

Uhh..apparently I didn't know what xenofiction was (but now I do, thanks for the link). But no, it was a lot simpler than that, just like a pack of wild wolves or a herd of wild horses. No magic involved.

Oh, but I meant to mention that the RACC looks really good -- I'll definitely consider joining it when I get approved. Thanks!

Back