@bear_369, @Cookies McSalsa, @Daffa the Mage, @Devin, @Edge45 :

Attention!

I'm going to let you guys involve a bit more in Pherith's decision-making. Now Pherith is going to form alliances and find friends. For some questions you may vote on the matter. The questions are asked at the end of this post,

===============

6 February 769 AE. Two days after the private talk between Deroc and one of his wives Cadusa.

After enjoying a plentiful feast of delicious cuisines, the elites of Pherith gathered themselves for a meeting in Deroc's throne room.

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. This is your Cakemaster, Emperor and King speaking, Deroc Chan Kok Yew. As you know, our situation now is getting tricky and shitty, and thus I have summoned you all to discuss our plans in the near future. Dyffros?"

"Ah, yes." an elven man called Dyffros stood up and spoke, "As you all know, we are caught in the middle between the Gänseeireich (Ehelion) and the Antimagus (Nullmagic). One of them alone is already very powerful enough for the combined might of all Arygos princedoms. Gänseeireich has a big navy and even got themselves flying ships faster than the Großadler. On the other hand, Antimagus is a fascist superpower with matchless strength and cunning intellect."

"Moreover, they each have secured at least one other powerful ally for themselves. The Gänseeireich has a long-standing pact with Lanceline, while Antimagus has recently signed a free trade pact with the Eirareich (Eiramond)."

"And that means, we'll have to choose the lesser evil, while gathering as many other allies as possible. What says you?"

"Uhh," Cadusa replied, "well for me, I personally think we should ally ourselves with the Eggs (Egilians). First of all, the Eggs are our neighbors and they have a big ass navy too. If we ever went to war with the Eggs, they will beat us up in no time and we would lose a lot of our trades. An alliance with the Eggs would serve us very well, and they could be of big help when Antimagus comes."

"On the other hand, it will be suicide to ally ourselves with the Antimagus. By allying with Antimagus, we'll only expose ourselves to those cunning fascists. Pherith will be infiltrated with their filthy hands. They only care about themselves in the end, and Antimagus seems to be the type that instantly ditches friends and betrays allies at the most convenient time. Moreover, we seems to be quite far away from Antimagus, so we should be safe for some time,"

"Well," Deroc said, "So be it. We will have Gänseeireich as our potential ally, a double-edged sword for us but it's a must for survival. However, we have to pull other allies to our side too. But here lies a tricky choice to make again. Hopen or Halfglass?"

Azlariah Sarchemin : "Well, go for Sonnereich (Hopen)! They are a really great power, with their awesome fleets of warships even surpassing those of the Goose Eggs, legions of powerful demons capable of laying siege to our foes in no time, and also the Hopenese people are great ninjas and samurais! However, like the Gänseeireich, Sonnereich is a double-edged sword which we should be alert of. But the Goose Eggs and the Ninjas can balance each other out, so as long as we don't let them open portals to our lands, we should be safe and powerful!"

Karogen : "Nein! Working with those perverts is worse off than selling our glorious Reich to the Antimagus! I say we work together with the United States of Halfglass, they are a nation of great artists and philosophers, oh and they are great comedians and drama actors too,"

Azlariah Sarchemin : "Are you insane, you little Untermensch?! That will only fuel Mererinda's fetish to punish and dominate! The routes to Halfglass are almost completely blocked by both the Gänseeireich and the Sonnereich! Plus, what good are those silly drama drinkers anyways, if they are weak and distant?"

Dyffros : "Well... uhh, I... I... well, I was going to say Halfglass, but n-now I am saying, go for Hopen because Mistress says so,"

Saberkuchen : "None, you should speak for yourself Dyffros, and stop being such a doormat please! Anyways, I say we shouldn't lean too close to either Hopen or Halfglass, but we should actively trade with both of them at once."

Deroc : "Well, it'd be interesting if we manage to make both of them as our ally right?"

===============

@Edge45
A few days later, Pherith sends a team of diplomats and scholars to Ehelion. Pherith is interested in making an alliance with Ehelion, as well as to encourage trade and intellectual exchange between the two nations.

Seems like Deroc really believes the Egilians to be natural mathematicians. The stunning design of Vangarde along with the invention of Airships even reinforced Deroc's impression and faith on Egilian mathematics and sciences. Psst... also, most Egilian women as well as Edgar Phoenixus himself remind Deroc so much of his former egg-loving Math teacher...

===============

VOTE NOW!

Deroc will try to make Pherith ally with both powers at once, however who knows if things will go wrong afterwards.

Should Pherith make an alliance with Hopen or Halfglass? Or should they go for neutrality but armed and open to trade? Or make Deroc's wish to ally both factions real without immediate consequences?

Hopen ONLY : 0
Halfglass ONLY : 0
Neutrality : 0
Make Deroc's wish real! Ally both at once! : 0

@Deroc :
Welp, it can't be helped. I guess Nullmagic weaponry ain't of interest unless I reveal some of the more fascinating ones they used against TMK. (evil laugh) MUHAHAHAHA!

Also, I would rather gamble and take both at once for Deroc's decision. That's my personal opinion.
In a more safety side, take Hopen. They're close if you're worried about a clash with Nullmagic and would be able to siege them from their side. Taking Halfglass along might get bad if Hopen and Halfglass clashes or have some 'internal issues'.

===================================
"I would be honoured, King of Eiramond. With all respect, I thank you and would be happy to take the offer to rest," Arzemon says in a calm manner as he bows in respect.

"Your Highness, I have come to report," Markslayer enters the highness' throne room. "Go ahead," the emperor says. "I have sent messengers to all the leaders of your orders and Razme has replied that he is prepared. The others are still yet to send their reply," he reports. "Very well, I understand of Lastfate busy hub and Jardel's research on the new weaponries are intense. Arzemon is also away," he replies calmly. "Dismissed."

The highness watches as Markslayer leaves the place. He thinks to himself, "I wondered, should I use the same tactic they did now, considering the odds are not on me?"

Last edited:
@Deroc

I'll make first some facts regarding both the factions you plan to ally. Hopen, considering it has a mighty fleet, army, and political power. Halfglass, considering it also has the same attribute as Hopen. Both would be even then except for the distance. Halfglass is halfway around the world from Pherith, however Hopen is nearby and is on a strategic point in Nullmagic's east side. But take note as well that Halfglass has the better entrance towards the gulf between Vispia and Ospia. And if without conflicts with Ehelion, Laihelia, or Hopen, can make up as a great ally in the Arygos front or the gulf (Considering Halfglass is also a friendly ally).
In my opinion, Hopen would be ideal since it's near. But you can choose Halfglass too if you plan on dominating the scattered Arygos fiefdoms, and if you are able to secure them, you will gain resources, manpower, and further backups against any foreign power. Although it can also backfire.

Or, both. There isn't much bad thing there except if the negotiations fail.
====================
@Deroc

The Pherithian ambassadors if aboard their ship in sailing towards the Ehelion Monarchy's waters. Passing the border, just several kilometers away, they would be approached by Ehelion frigates. Numbering to three, they are sail-powered. The ships have much similar appearance and making, all their sails are white with the insignia of a crimson bird, and flies the flags of the Ehelion Monarchy and the 37th Fleet insignia - a crimson albatross-shaped figure.

In one of those frigates. The crew of Libany, a Kyssler-class Light Frigate, sees a ship flying a different flag (The Pherithians). "Captain! A ship, starboard side. It's moving at fast speed."
"Signal Aulway and Bridgette. We intercept and investigate all ships that are sailing and crossing in our waters."
With that, one of the crew heads up atop the ship's crow's nest and signals the nearby two ships of the same class. The flash of light made through fire magic constantly glows and alerts the ships to sail towards the incoming foreign vessel. Doesn't seem the approaching frigates mean harm, but they are eager for tight checkups.

Hopen ONLY : 2
Halfglass ONLY : 0
Make Deroc's wish real! Ally both at once! : 0

Also, I would rather gamble and take both at once for Deroc's decision. That's my personal opinion.
In a more safety side, take Hopen. They're close if you're worried about a clash with Nullmagic and would be able to siege them from their side. Taking Halfglass along might get bad if Hopen and Halfglass clashes or have some 'internal issues'.

So I take that as "Hopen ONLY"... or should I redo the vote?

@Deroc

I'll make first some facts regarding both the factions you plan to ally. Hopen, considering it has a mighty fleet, army, and political power. Halfglass, considering it also has the same attribute as Hopen. Both would be even then except for the distance. Halfglass is halfway around the world from Pherith, however Hopen is nearby and is on a strategic point in Nullmagic's east side. But take note as well that Halfglass has the better entrance towards the gulf between Vispia and Ospia. And if without conflicts with Ehelion, Laihelia, or Hopen, can make up as a great ally in the Arygos front or the gulf (Considering Halfglass is also a friendly ally).
In my opinion, Hopen would be ideal since it's near. But you can choose Halfglass too if you plan on dominating the scattered Arygos fiefdoms, and if you are able to secure them, you will gain resources, manpower, and further backups against any foreign power. Although it can also backfire.

Or, both. There isn't much bad thing there except if the negotiations fail.

Hmm, guess I need to redo the voting system then,

Hopen : 2
Halfglass : 2
Make Deroc's wish real! Ally both at once! : 2

WTF???

Anyways, let's return to the old way. So I take all your opinions as "Hopen ONLY"?

===============

@Edge45 : Replying later

"A wise choice" Says the king and after that keeps looking at one of the servants which is closer to Arzemon. The servant does not notice at first but after a few seconds he sees the king glaring at him with a rather disappointed look, "Follow me my lord" The servant says nervously and leads Arzemon to his room, "Please notify us if you need anything. Breakfast will be served Early morning, the servants will bring it here." Says the servant before leaving
The room is rather big and heavily decorated with paintings , statues and mirrors, it also houses a bath.
The whole court proceed to sleep a while after Arzemon is led to his room.

@Daffa the Mage and @Edge45 : Okay then, thank you for your responses. I think I'll be going for both Hopen and Halfglass at once,

@Cookies McSalsa : *Alliance Request to the United States of Halfglass from the Kingdom of Pherith*
(fancy description later)

@Deroc

The Pherithian ambassadors if aboard their ship in sailing towards the Ehelion Monarchy's waters. Passing the border, just several kilometers away, they would be approached by Ehelion frigates.

The Pherithians sent two fancifully colored transports ships, their sails are tinted in green with the emblem of a Malaysian hornbill, their hulls are made of silver, and each of these ships was armed with two cannons -- one at the front and one at the back. Other than that they're just like any other generic trading ships you'd see in the real life Age of Discovery. Though they're faster than most ships.

"Hey there!"
Some Pherithian ambassadors in the ships waved at the Ehelion frigates. Then all of them took a look at the frigates.

"Wow..."

Numbering to three, they are sail-powered. The ships have much similar appearance and making, all their sails are white with the insignia of a crimson bird, and flies the flags of the Ehelion Monarchy and the 37th Fleet insignia - a crimson albatross-shaped figure.

In one of those frigates. The crew of Libany, a Kyssler-class Light Frigate, sees a ship flying a different flag (The Pherithians). "Captain! A ship, starboard side. It's moving at fast speed."
"Signal Aulway and Bridgette. We intercept and investigate all ships that are sailing and crossing in our waters."
With that, one of the crew heads up atop the ship's crow's nest and signals the nearby two ships of the same class. The flash of light made through fire magic constantly glows and alerts the ships to sail towards the incoming foreign vessel. Doesn't seem the approaching frigates mean harm, but they are eager for tight checkups.

"Uhh... Sprecht ihr Deutsch?" one of the Pherithians asked in German. He then continued yelling, "Wir sind die Botschafter von das Königreich Pherit! Wir hoffen, wir mögen Freundschaft gründen mit das Gänseeireich!!"

Another Pherithian then translated what that previous one said, "We are ambassadors from the Kingdom of Pherith. We hope to establish friendly relations between Pherith and Ehelion!"

Then another Pherithian spoke the same thing in Malay, another spoke in Cantonese, another retold it in Mandarin, and so on...

===============

@Cookies McSalsa :

The Pherithians also sent a team of delegates and representatives to Halfglass.
After sailing for seven days to the further east from the eastern hemisphere, the embassy team ended up in the western hemisphere and has arrived on the waters of Halfglass...

*Awaiting Halfglass Response*

I think we need to have an event to spice things up... don't you think?

Anyways,

===============

@Daffa the Mage :
A few tall and slender elves were sent to explore the northern lands, hopefully they can uncover more information regarding Nullmagic.

Despite not cracking a noise at all and being hardly visible to the untrained eyes, these elves however have a heavy magical presence. If there are any powerful psychics or mages out there, most elves have some unfathomable essence deep within their heart and soul. Apparently, there is also an eldritch humanoid with the head of an octopus, who is much more muscular and smelly compared to the elves.

===============

@bear_369

The Kingdom of Pherith has sent another team of delegates to the Laihelia Monarchy, hoping to establish friendly relations between Pherith and Laihelia.

Hearing the response from the ship, the crew recognized that they were the mainlanders. "You are in the waters of the Ehelion Monarchy, within the sector of the Ehelion's 37th Gale Fleet. We will board your ship and investigate anything in there regardless of what you are. Any exchange of combat will mean declaring war on the Ehelion Monarchy!" Yelled a frontman as a reply.

The Libany approaches one of them close enough from the left side. The other frigates Bridgette and Aulway close in on the other front and left side. The Ehelion boarding unit, armed in light armor and swords, as well as musket pistols. They line on the side of the ships ready to board. "Cooperate under our terms, and we will lead you to our higher ranking Fleet Commodore." Yelled a Captain towards the ambassadors of Pherith. As the ship's lever-powered planks are lowered to the ambassadorial ship. The same case for the other.

==============
I think I'm good for an event, just have no idea what it is

I think I'm good for an event, just have no idea what it is

(see [OOC] General Discussion thread)

@Edge45

Hearing the response from the ship, the crew recognized that they were the mainlanders. "You are in the waters of the Ehelion Monarchy, within the sector of the Ehelion's 37th Gale Fleet. We will board your ship and investigate anything in there regardless of what you are. Any exchange of combat will mean declaring war on the Ehelion Monarchy!" Yelled a frontman as a reply.

"As you wish, so as long as you don't harm us."

The Pherithians then let them investigate their ships. But all they find would be bags of rice, barrels of wine, bottles of water as well as shelves of documents. Oh, and a few chests too. Most of the chests are empty, however some books and letters can be discovered from the chests.

@bear_369
Upon the Pherith's team of delegates' arrival to the territory gate of Laihelia Monarchy, they've met one of the Laihelia elite, wearing a serious stance towards foreign people. Multiple troops, holding their weapon down, were on the eye-watch to the delegates just to see any supicious activities. Mood of the atmosphere were little dark as the Laihelian guards takes this seriously.

"Your nationality and what brings you here to our land?", the elite questioned to the delegates.
"Your nationality and what brings you here to our land?", the elite questioned to the delegates.

Uhh... Jas?

Beruhige dich bitte! Wir sind die Staatsbürger und Botschafter von Pferit. Wir eröffnen eine Beziehung zu das Monarchie des Laihelia. one of the ambassadors replied, in German. But then he continued in English, "Please calm down. We are citizens and ambassadors from Pherith, we are here to propose a friendship with Laihelia."

Meanwhile, a few other Pherithians were whispering to each other while in some sort of "excitement".

A rather weird one spoke, which to many's surprise, is a living cake minion with delicious-looking yet tough skin. He's speaking in the Cake Minion's native language -- Kuherian.

Worthei sind Diplomaten vanz das Koolnisrais Pferit und das Kaisarais Arygos Nationis Kuhery. Worthei kommen ke ji-thu untuk jalanen hubungan kawan-kawan alss wakil Koolnis und Kaisar wortis -- Khaki-Atan bifas-Chan der glorie-Theode.

NOTE : Kuherian is basically a mangled chocolate cake made of Cantonese, Hokkien, Malay, Indonesian, Dutch and German ingredients.

Another Pherithian approached, this time a human with pale-brown skin and black hair. He retold the same thing in English. then followed by another diplomat who would recite the message in another language, and so on.

English-Speaking Diplomat #1 : Greetings. We are the Diplomats from the Kingdom of Pherith and the Empire of Arygos of the Cakey Nation. On the behalf of our King and the Cakemaster of Arygos -- Deroc Chan Kok Yew, we would like to establish friendly relations between Pherith and Laihelia,

German-Speaking Diplomat #2 : Guten Tag! Wir sind die Diplomaten von das Königreich Pferit und das Kaiserreich Arygos des Kuchens Nation. Im Namen von unser König und Kaiser Dedric Chan Kok Yew, wir eröffnen eine Beziehung zu das Monarchie des Laihelia.

Mandarin-Speaking Diplomat #1 : 「大家好,我們來自鳳梨王國活蛋糕民族奧麗果司帝國的外交官。在我們的國王和皇帝——德迪‧陳國耀的名義下,我們想與你們賴喝利亞王朝建立友好關係。」

Malay-Speaking Diplomat #1 : Selamat sejahtera. Kami ialah Ahli Diplomatik dari Kerajaan Ferit dan Empayar Arygos Bangsa Kuih-muih. Sebagai wakil Raja dan Maharaja kita, Tehrok Chan Kok Yew, kami ingin mewujudkan hubungan diplomatik yang baik antara Ferit dan Laihelia.

Cantonese-Speaking Diplomat #2 : 「大家好,我哋係來自鳳梨王國同埋活蛋糕民族奧麗果司帝國嘅外交官。喺我哋嘅國王同埋皇帝——德迪‧陳國耀嘅名義下,我哋想同你哋嘅賴喝利亞王朝建立一個良好關係。」

Devin said:
"A wise choice" Says the king and after that keeps looking at one of the servants which is closer to Arzemon. The servant does not notice at first but after a few seconds he sees the king glaring at him with a rather disappointed look, "Follow me my lord" The servant says nervously and leads Arzemon to his room, "Please notify us if you need anything. Breakfast will be served Early morning, the servants will bring it here." Says the servant before leaving
The room is rather big and heavily decorated with paintings , statues and mirrors, it also houses a bath.
The whole court proceed to sleep a while after Arzemon is led to his room.

"This room is quite of decent size," Arzemon thinks to himself. He thanks the guard and then take a detailed look over the room. He decides to close and lock the room, takes a bath and then sleep. He will wake up when the door is knocked for the breakfast. He did leave a message at the door with a paper he brings to wake him up in the morning (Eirian (?) language)

"That Arzemon, I hope he's not enjoying his nap overboard," Haltwatch thinks to himself as he thinks of strategies in his personal room. The highest of security, the loyalist of guards, the finest of materials, what else to seek?

A few tall and slender elves were sent to explore the northern lands, hopefully they can uncover more information regarding Nullmagic.

Despite not cracking a noise at all and being hardly visible to the untrained eyes, these elves however have a heavy magical presence. If there are any powerful psychics or mages out there, most elves have some unfathomable essence deep within their heart and soul. Apparently, there is also an eldritch humanoid with the head of an octopus, who is much more muscular and smelly compared to the elves.
While the scouts are moving inside Nullmagic territories without getting any of the guards noticing them. Late at night, they stumbles upon a big, huge mall with a word 'FREE NIGHT MALL' in it. The sound of disco and the amount of people coming in and out are very staggering. Many citizens are enjoying themselves.

"Ah, the finest one in town I assume, Mr. President?" A person with staff walks near them as he talks to another person.
"Hahaha, it sure is. I know it's against your taste, but I think you'll like the design for a change. I know well you hate the way Seven Stars run in full liberty," the other person next to him replies in a laughing tone. He seems happy and near them are some royal guards.

"I have to say the design is stunning, Mr. President," the staff wielding person says as he see the building from bottom to top. The royal guards are still around them.
"I know right, Kaizer Razme?" the president replies with a smile and small laughs.
"I would like to know where you get the architects for this building later. Anyway, Let us continue, President Lastfate," Kaizer Razme replies with a calm, yet curious voice. The party then moves to leave the area.

However, as they leave the area, Pherith's scouts felt an enormous presence haunting them. It feels like they just cut down by a scythe passing their heads, but it's just a powerful magic force that disrupts mind.

======================================
OOC :
Just to clarify, @Deroc scouts haven't been discovered. It's Razme sheer power they're getting, but the sheer power can give away a false alert they're watched by him.

Last edited:
"As you wish, so as long as you don't harm us."

The Pherithians then let them investigate their ships. But all they find would be bags of rice, barrels of wine, bottles of water as well as shelves of documents. Oh, and a few chests too. Most of the chests are empty, however some books and letters can be discovered from the chests.

After the response, the boarding party came when the plank was lifted down. They search in and out, finding only food supplies, cargoes, and travelling goods.
"They're clear." Said an Ehelion soldier to another, then passed on to the captain. "Alright, you're good to go mainlanders. Follow us as we sail then." Said the boarding captain, before he and his men went back to their ship and lifted the plank. Similar happened to the other ships. With that and when the Pherithian ships followed, the three Ehelion frigates sailed southward. The wind was blowing north to south at this time, so it took more than three hours but less than five to reach the port city of Cortesias. As they came closer, more ships come in and out. Then reaching the territory of the island and the city, it was crowded with ships both Ehelion military or common vessel. The two frigates - Aulway and Bridgitte - seemed to have split ways from the Libany which is in the front. They approach the outskirt outpost harbor just outside the largest Ehelion base in the Summer Islands, Cortessa.

The port city is well crowded, trafficked too by ships in and out about. A lot of flying albatrosses glide around the windy time of the afternoon. The city is well urbanized in industry, its houses filled with commoners with their own common style. The city within the northern coastline of the island of Cortesa, is rising towards a hill where a castle sits, watching the entire city and the sea. Now beside the city, a bit farther, is the Ehelion base of Cortesa. Little is known for now, but from its outskirt land-to-sea walls, another military outpost and also a port stands. This was well crowded too by military caravels and frigates, either cargo delivery or naval coastguards.

"Landhoe!" Shouted the captain of the Libany, as the two escort frigates heads to another direction. The Libany makes fire signals towards the outpost harbor, and they returned with another fire signal. This said that they are clear for docking for three ships, and urgent too.

"This room is quite of decent size," Arzemon thinks to himself. He thanks the guard and then take a detailed look over the room. He decides to close and lock the room, takes a bath and then sleep. He will wake up when the door is knocked for the breakfast. He did leave a message at the door with a paper he brings to wake him up in the morning (Eirian (?) language)
After it is morning around 10 servants bring various dishes,drinks and of course necessary materials near Arzemon's room. One of the servants take the lead and confirms Arzemon's sleep by looking at the message, he begins knocking slowly in order to not wake him too rashly. "It is morning my lord, your breakfast is ready" says the servant if Arzemon responds.
Once Arzemon has accepted entry, the servants will prepare the circular (rather large, but not that much) table located in middle of the room for breakfast.
The breakfast consists of: (Food) Various breads, slices of cheese, sausages, meat, yogurt,fried egg, soup and fruit (most are local but includes some foreign fruit)
(Drinks) Fruit juices, wine and of course water.

The royal family gathers in the dining room to eat breakfast together as usual, including only the guards in order to have comfort. The family was laughing to the court fool's jokes as a guard enters the room and bows,"My king, there is a messenger saying that he must tell you something urgent" he says. Felix nods while eating a bread. The guard then opens the door and the messenger enters, he moves towards the king after bowing and gives him a letter. Felix views the letter and is angered quite a lot, he wants to smash the table but holds his hand. "Is there a problem dear?" Says the queen mother. "No" Felix replies, while he has been informed that Yaren (only "City" which is not near a river) has been taken by rebels and the local military has surrendered. He borrows a pen and letter and starts writing with a rather quick speed, "Field marshal Desmond, ride south to Yaren, with whatever men necessary and kill the rebels. If any of them surrendered, take them as penal troops but execute them secretly on the way.Contact the mages as well for further support. Restore order and remind the people who is the ruler. -King Felix the First" the letter states. The king gives the letter to the messenger , "Give this to Field Marshal Desmond, run like your life depends on it" he emphasizes. The messenger runs to inform Desmond of the news. "Prepare the cavalry, we leave after noon, be quick." He tells one of the guards. He chooses five of the guards (not the commander) and tells them to get ready for a trip. "Anya rules in my place while i'm gone" Felix states and gives anya his ring. "Mother, will help her with the matters of state" He continues. Robert protests but is told he is too young to rule yet (Anya is 17 while Robert is 15). Felix then hugs his mother and siblings knowing the danger in his trip. He then leaves for his room dressing in his military outfit, taking his sword and baton (military, to command) with him. Felix and his guards go to the local encampment of troops waiting for his army to prepare. Meanwhile he sends a sealed letter to one of his friends ,"My dear friend, it has been a long time, soon i will march south.My own subjects rebel against me, it is most depressing, i don't know who i can trust. I hope to meet you on the way. -King Felix the First" The letter states.

The local cavalry (450 men) prepare to march.

Last edited:
@Edge45

Before docking......

The Pherithians were very impressed by the highly urbanized and beautifully adorned city of Cortesias, even more so by the giant Ehelion navy. Even the commoners' houses there were really neat and lovely. The harbors, even the outskirt ones, were very well-made and populous. Like, almost everything Egilian is absolutely alluring and beautiful.

@Edge45 : Whether the Ehelion folks understand Kuherian or not, you get to decide.

"Alss wortis Kuherymastar cakap-pert, dor Mathegänse sind Hebatoren!" one of the Pherithians whispered to his fellow homies, in the mysterious language of Kuherian. "Tengok, mertis bangunanen sangat cantik und presaiz!"

"Jas, das nee Bohongkateren! Dor Mathegänse sind benar-benar Mathegenien und hebate Architekten! Mertis Hoikwan sind besser vanz wortis Hoikwan, methei aden Flugkapalen yang wunderbar, wah..."

"Aber wa tengoke nee Gune vanz Eitolmathe, macam das Algrebra und das Keiho. Wa maksuke, adakah worthei perangen durch Mathelatihanen?"

"Jangen macam tu. Kenapa dor Mathegänse können hebater vanz worthei? Kerana merthei cinta Mathe! Worthei kommen ke jitu untuk lajar Mathe und Wissen vanz dor Mathegänse. Worthei ingin lajar untuk buat dor Flugkapalen und tingkat wortis Kungjip!"

"Uhh, dern Kataren sind benar."​

"As the Cakemaster says it, the Egilians (literal meaning : Math Geese) are really proficient!" one of the Pherithians whispered to his fellow homies, in the mysterious language of Kuherian. "Look, their buildings are all gorgeous and every inch is carefully measured!"

"Yes, that is not a lie at all! The Egilians are really genius in Mathematics and Architecture! They have a better navy than us, and they even have wonderful airships too, wow..."

"But I see no use from this vain Mathematics, like for example the Algrebra and the Geometry! I mean, do we really wage war through Math exercises?"

"Don't be like that. Why can the Egilians be much more excellent than us? Because they love Math! We come here to learn Math and Science from the Egilians. We are learning how to make airships of our own and upgrade our industry!"

"Uhh... your words are true."

"Landhoe!" Shouted the captain of the Libany, as the two escort frigates heads to another direction. The Libany makes fire signals towards the outpost harbor, and they returned with another fire signal. This said that they are clear for docking for three ships, and urgent too.

"So what are we gonna do after docking, Egilian?" a Pherithian elf asked,

After docking,

"Ah, chongyu... Worthei sudah tiba im Mathetanah!"
"Tak können tunggu untuk makan mertis klain Matheteluren!"
"Aber wa damser, merthei akan cakap im Eitolmathe, Orang cakap merthei suka cakap im Algebra und Keiho tiap-tiap Tag!"​

"Ah, finally... we have arrived in Ehelion (literal meaning : Land of Mathematics)!"
"Can't wait to eat the edible eggs (literal meaning : tiny eggs)!"
"But I fear that, they will speak vain Mathematics, rumors have it that they like to speak Algebraic and Geometry every day!"

@Edge45 :
What will happen next?

===============

Once the command initiated, the gate slowly opens until it finally fully opened.

"Follow me as I lead you to our king. Disobeying my order and there will be consequence by the Monarchy.", the elite's warning to the delegates.

"Yes, gladly!" the English-speaking diplomats responded cheerfully, with big bright smiles on their faces. "C'mon, let's go, let's go! Yay, yay, yay! Hahahaha!"

The other diplomats, however, were not so happy as the English-speaking ones. Especially the German and Cantonese speaking ones. They looked down and depressed, some of them even visibly jealous of the English speakers.

"Verdammt... Warum werden der Rest von uns ignoriert? Verdammte Dummköpfe..." one of the German-speaking diplomat moaned in grief and envy.

「屌你哋嘅老母啊。。。竟然夠膽唔睬我?!」another Cantonese-speaking diplomat complained.​

===============

While the scouts are moving inside Nullmagic territories without getting any of the guards noticing them. Late at night, they stumbles upon a big, huge mall with a word 'FREE NIGHT MALL' in it. The sound of disco and the amount of people coming in and out are very staggering. Many citizens are enjoying themselves.

As the scouts were sneaking their way into Nullmagic territories, something caught their attention. Oh yes, the "FREE NIGHT MALL".

"Free Night Mall. Huh. What do you think, Seryl?" a male elf mumbled in disdain and suspicion,
"Well..." Seryl replied, "Don't you think the name is a little bit too lame?"
"Uhh... yes. It's fishy..."
"Should we take a look?"
"Well, we can just blend into the crowd and nobody will notice us."
"Hey, you little Valk'nir, use your magics to empower us. If we succeed, then you can share the bed with Seryl!"

The horny octopusman kneeled before Seryl and stared at her like a puppy, before proceeding to cover all the scouts in a green fog.
The green fog disappeared afterwards, and now these scouts are hardly visible to even the best sharpshooters.

And so these folks entered the bar and looked around to see what was going on inside this Free Night Mall.

The scouts then eavesdropped the conversation between this president and Kaizer Razme, while managing to keep themselves hidden for a little longer.

However, as they leave the area, Pherith's scouts felt an enormous presence haunting them. It feels like they just cut down by a scythe passing their heads, but it's just a powerful magic force that disrupts mind.

Suddenly, a dense green fog emerged. The fog filled the room in a nauseating and disturbing smell, while also impairing and irritating the many eyes in the tavern.

The scouts then ran away as fast as they can, leaving only dust and laughter in the wake. Almost as fast as a cheetah without making much noise. However, not even a moment later they stopped.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~"

"Wait... is the Valk'nir pissing himself again?" the same male elf asked, who was clearly disgusted,
"taeae nsbci mti zütre! testicle won tisy xispre, iond V an start ondy!" the octopusman they brought along replied in an unknown language,

"Aww, dammit!"
"Well, what should we do now... you octopus, go excrete your shit here."
"No, it will draw attention from the fascists!"
"But, Seryl, hey at least it will disssss--"

All the male elves cough themselves and fainted after smelling the stinky Valk'nir fart . Some weaker females collapsed too.
Seryl and one other female still stood perfectly, unaffected by the foul smell and even seemed to be aroused by it.

@Daffa the Mage :
What would happen next?

@Deroc

Within the Ehelion outpost, the Libany and the two Pherithian ships docked. While these mainlanders were talking their languages, the Ehelion soldiers couldn't help but feel suspicious. However, some of them knew their language, but in these times that they let them speak of whatever they feel.

"So what are we gonna do after docking, Egilian?" a Pherithian elf asked.
"Mainlanders, *ahem*, elf of Pherith, is it not?" The captain replied. "You will be detained here and stay at your ships until the Commodore of the Ehelion Gale Fleet arrives. Pardon for the strictness, but this is the routine of our military." He answered.

As soon as the Libany unloaded, a messenger heads for Cortessa the Ehelion naval base. Skipping trivial matters for secrecy's sake, upon reaching, the messenger told high command.

Whether they agreed or not with staying on their ships at the docks, the Pheriths will find themselves surrounded and watched by Ehelion soldiers in the outpost. The captain returned with words. "Pherithians, you ready yourselves, our great King will personally see to what you seek."

Several minutes, likely more than twenty or so, a lot of Ehelion soldiers came from Cortessa towards the outpost. Then followed by heavily armored warriors of shining red armor mounted on Galiesars. At the center, was the Monarch of Ehelion, none other than King Edgar Phoenixus himself. It seems the King is here by coincidence, but anyway the King personally wanted to see these ambassadors of the mainland nation of Pherith. They approach one of the ships, and boarded it along with his guarding force. "Attention!" Yelled the Vanguard captain. They went first before the King.
Any ambassadors confident to speak or face him? Or shall he speak first? What will it be?

"Mainlanders, *ahem*, elf of Pherith, is it not?" The captain replied. "You will be detained here and stay at your ships until the Commodore of the Ehelion Gale Fleet arrives. Pardon for the strictness, but this is the routine of our military." He answered.

"Okay..." the Pherithians reluctantly agreed, then they whispered amongst themselves, "Dummkepälen. Paito pergi makan leitis Telüren lah..."
"Okay..." the Pherithians reluctantly agreed, "Idiots, please go and eat your eggs huh."

After insulting the Egilians in their own tongue, they giggled,

Whether they agreed or not with staying on their ships at the docks, the Pheriths will find themselves surrounded and watched by Ehelion soldiers in the outpost.

"......", the Pherithians groaned in boredom,
"Jitu ah, jitu Mathegänse sind benar-benar Bäbien und Dummkepälen!" one of them said, which then earned the giggles of most other Pherithians,

"Aber dor Mathegänse akan tahu apa Worthei cakap, even kalau Worthei cakap im das Kuhen Sprachen! Sila jaga Kätaten Leitis!" another of them said, which then made all Pherithians silent and cautious. Upon hearing this, they became wary and anxious. They couldn't stop peeking at the Egilian troops.

"......", the Pherithians groaned in boredom,
"Those the Egilians are truly pigs and idiots!" one of them said, which then earned the giggles of most other Pherithians,

"But the Egilians will know what we speak, even if we speak in the Kuherian language! Please watch your words!" another of them said, which then made all Pherithians silent and cautious. Upon hearing this, they became wary and anxious. They couldn't stop peeking at the Egilian troops.

The captain returned with words. "Pherithians, you ready yourselves, our great King will personally see to what you seek."

"Whaaa? Really, your great King paying us a honor personally? That's kind of great to hear!" one Pherithian exclaimed in surprise and delight.

While of course most other Pherithians whisper in their own Kuherian language, they sound seemingly worried about the great King the Egilians spoke of,

Several minutes, likely more than twenty or so, a lot of Ehelion soldiers came from Cortessa towards the outpost. Then followed by heavily armored warriors of shining red armor mounted on Galiesars.

"Whoah... it's magnificient!"
"Looks like the Egilian King is coming to pay us a grand visit!"

"Apa?? Nee, dor Koni des Mathetanahs sudah datang ke jitu! Ah, nee! Sangat genzjong ah..."

At the center, was the Monarch of Ehelion, none other than King Edgar Phoenixus himself. It seems the King is here by coincidence, but anyway the King personally wanted to see these ambassadors of the mainland nation of Pherith. They approach one of the ships, and boarded it along with his guarding force. "Attention!" Yelled the Vanguard captain. They went first before the King.
Any ambassadors confident to speak or face him? Or shall he speak first? What will it be?

"......"
The ambassadors, feeling a very strong and powerful presence within the King, seemed to be somewhat afraid and intimidated.

But one of them eventually raised up his courage and faced the King, "Greetings, King of the Egilians. We are diplomats from the Kingdom of Pherith, and we would like to establish friendly relations with Ehelion on the behalf of our King and Cakemaster -- Deroc Chan Kok Yew,"

Last edited:
@Devin
"Thank you for the information," Arzemon said to the servant. "I am truly grateful for all of these delicious meals. With all respect, I am unable to eat this much," Arzemon pardons to the servants when he sees the table and all the menu Eiramond offered. After eating a bowl of soup, two apples and drink two glasses of water, Arzemon stopped eating. As he knows the time to return is now, he bows to the guard as he left a envelope with 'To King of Eiramond' written on it at the table.
"I truly appreciate the best of service Eiramond has offered. I cannot offer much except a thank you letter for the king and all of Eiramond," Arzemon says and then he leaves the palace.

With his super speed and blending abilities, he merges with Eiramond crowds and walks to the borders to return back to Nullmagic. In his hand is the result of Eiramond and Nullmagic Free Trade Negotiation.

@Deroc
Before them there's an entrance mark. 'Welcome to Batavia' it says. Many people are coming back and forth as security checks them for any dangerous item they bring. It seems they're at the end of Batavia region.

====
@Deroc
Should they proceed to go forward, they will head to either :
West : Magix
East : Shadow Mountain
If they manage to avoid capture in case of discovered.

Half the standing army is taken to south in order to encircle Yaren, commanders from all around the realm gather along with mages in order to suppress the revolt. Not provided enough minerals, the army was not armed with many cannons, they decided to take trebuchets instead. Religious leaders and public speakers (at least those in the loyalist areas) condemn the rebels for their insurgency. Military wages are increased in order to sustain the "war" effort and provide troops with the needed morale for battles against any current and future uprisings. The king begins the journey along with his 5 guards and 400 cavalry, they ride to south in order to bring stability in the military.
The rebels begin to spread their propaganda to nearby cities and farms. The lower class is main target and begins supplying them with troops and supplies.
Arzemon's envelope has been read by Anya, she stores it in her room to give it to her brother when he returns.
At the end of the day Anya is tired of all the work that has been laid upon her, centralization clearly has its price.She finally understood the reach of power her brother enjoys, "How fun would it be to have your subjects lives in your hands, to be able to order them dead in a second" she thought. In the end of the day it hasn't been all that bad though, having ordered a few luxurious jewelry and clothes during the day.
-
OOC: It should take a few turns until the military can reach Yaren.

Last edited:
"Arzemon is quite taking his time. My patience running thin," the Emperor speaks in displeased tone. A knock can be heard from his distance. "Enter, Kaizer Razme," the Emperor says and Razme enters. "So, my power must be quite something you can notice of as always, your highness," Razme speaks in a calm tone and bows down before the Emperor.

"I must say, even I can see you're not you," the Emperor speaks calmly and Razme nods, still bowing. "Report," the order is given.
"I sensed some outsider's force within Republic's lands. I cannot confirm it as ally or enemy as of current. I would like to request permission to carry investigation," Razme asks the Emperor politely and the Emperor smiles. "Very well, I shall grant your request," he replies in an amused tone. Razme's form started to disappears from the room.

"Surely, magicians are always interesting."
==========
OOC :
Razme's ability discovered!
I don't say the name because I want it to be a figure it out yourself. I gave away an important hint in the dialogues

Back