Deroc

Muggeseggele!
full

Current Major Event : N/A
Upcoming Major Event : Khaos Uprising (@LORDKHAOS)

Overview
We go back to time to where, the great empire of cakes — Arygos. Right at its "totally brick" palace, is where the Cakemaster Mythic runs his plans for world domination and a reality where cake is the only food, sort of. Then, the Resistance appeared, right at his front door, no really, they really did pop out from the front door.

The Cakemaster's guards were hit by surprise, and was easily defeated. The Resistance have come to stop the Cakemaster from his ambitions, but the Cakemaster anticipated them. The palace was sent on fire suddenly, this had been the plan of the Cakemaster, to lure them rebel rats out of the sewers. The Resistance had nowhere to escape, and died by the flames, it happened that kinda simple. The Cakemaster had already planned a escape route, and heads there. But! Some particular future people awaits him... and seals his only escape path. Yep, the Cakemaster met an unfortunate death by his own plans. He died from the flames along with the Resistance.

What happened there changed the future. An opportunity comes, for all those who seeks something greater, something they must do as a purpose. This is where goals, dreams, ambitions, and food recipes come to life. The world of Vestroya becomes an open book, instead of being enslaved by zealous cakes of the Crusade, or blinded by the freedom of the Resistance, it becomes a blank page for you Roleplayers.

Maps
Please refer to this thread for more information.

Specific Rules and Notes
The contents of this section is regarded and only applies to this roleplay. If there any questions, clarifications, adjustments, or other complaints, please reply to me via PM/conversation.

Game Masters

General Rules
  1. The Group and General Roleplaying Rules applies to the Roleplay.
  2. Only one Major Event may run at a time. Major Events are offered at a first-come first-serve basis.
  3. You don't necessarily need to make a faction to join in the roleplay. You can settle for one character, and can become fairly stronger, as well as you can let it join a particular faction of another if they allow you to or make your own.
  4. No Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), All-Powerful Deities or Time Travel under normal circumstances. These are only allowed if at least two GMs explicitly approves it.
  5. The roleplay area can expand to other worlds if two or more GMs agree, or by a Major Event.

For Factions
  1. The technology level of the Roleplay is in the 1700s to the early-1800s. Simply the age of swords accompanied by musket guns, bayonets, cannons, and such. The technology level of a faction should be restricted to that above. Anything too high and advanced from that mentioned technology level should be avoided.
  2. Technology Level will only be adjusted if all GMs agree.
  3. No Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), All-Powerful Deities or Time Travel under normal circumstances. These are only allowed if at least two GMs explicitly approves it.
  4. It is adviced that the level of technology be balanced. Too low in the level of technology will only result for a burden. Too high is highly restricted. Magic and other materials apply in this roleplay, make use of them to compensate if your faction is low on the level of technology. Out from that, your faction must also be balanced.
  5. The number of factions each Roleplayers own should be less than five. It is advised that you keep only one or two if you are incapable of controlling simultaneous factions with detailing capabilities. Subfactions or lesser cliques are fine as long as you are able to control them sufficiently.
  6. World Travel should be limited (like Magical portals or explainable material-powered machines). An arriving faction is only allowed if its level of technology matches the world's technology level.
  7. Establishing a faction's territory and land on the map of the world of Vestroya, is on a first-come first-serve basis. Unless after some explanations, complaints, or GM agreements.
  8. Factions can conquer, control, or takeover these presetup factions - The Kingdom of Karastus (In Elias), The Sovereignty of Articia (In Elias), the Monarchy of Cookiengdom (In Astyra), the Kingdom of Eiramond (In Astyra). If or after they are allowed by the GM with sufficient reasons and explanations.
  9. There are chances that the main roleplay world, Vestroya, may reach other worlds and the roleplay area expanded. One example here is Terra/Earth. Though it's too early to connect Terra with Vestroya. Wait until Vestroya hits Diesel Age (equivalent history of Real Life Earth : 1933 CE - 1945 CE).
For Characters
  1. You can have any amount of characters, these characters include supporting or minor ones. Considering you can control them simultaneously and capably along with your factions.
  2. Should your character come from Terra (Earth), then the character's backstory will require to be checked. This is because Terra already has its own established alternate history.

Plot Progression

1. Spring of a New Age

On the Fourth of February, 769 years ever since the founding of Arygos. A new age has ushered as Lady Spring dawned upon the lands of Vestroya. In Eiramond, the young Felix has turned King after days of mourning over Earl. The Egilians have raised their glorious flags over Griffegus as the Monarchy of Ehelion rose into prominence. Meanwhile, the secretive Nullmagic was coming out with a conspiracy for world domination. At the same time, the Cake Empire of Arygos has just recovered from a bloody succession war but remained fractured into thousands of self-ruling fiefdoms.

What would await these countries in the future? How would they shape the future of Vestroya? Would there be eternal peace, or would the storms of war brew once again?

2. Conspiracies

Emperors, kings and princes. What do they share in common? What do they need to survive in this new age? Sure, some of them might be good, some are tyrants, but to rise and prosper, they must always have schemes and conspiracies in mind. The same could be said for rebels, to change the world they have to plot and conspire as well.

Yep. The egoistic ruler of Nullmagic himself, Emperor Haltwatch, holds a big dream. A big, sweet dream. A big, sweet dream to conquer the world in Nullmagic's name, and shape the world into a perfect utopia under his visionary rule. But he couldn't just barge in and go into a slaughterfest right? Thus, he has to tread his step carefully one by one. A wrong step might have costed him all of Nullmagic. He laid his eyes onto Arygos, a big, sweet and delicious Cake Empire, which got itself fractured after Mythic's death. To better conquer the Cake Empire, he has begun trading with Eiramond, a useful friend for the time being but still trash in his way.

Now, back on the vast empire of Arygos, which was not really an empire anymore. The bloody war has finally ended with an uneasy peace. Deroc remained on the imperial throne, and his kingdom Pherith stood well against countless oppositions. But the war left
the whole Arygos scattered and ruined, including Pherith itself. During the early years, Pherith was in a really shitty situation, struck in poverty and were at the mercy of foreign conquerors.

Deroc opened up the Pherithian ports for foreign trade over the seas, and increased trade with the surrounding fiefdoms. With the help of Deroc's guidance, economic activities and mutual assistance, it took only a few months to salvage Pherith from the ruins of war, along with the rest of Arygos. The next step in Deroc's plan was to bring all of Arygos under his rule, and conquer more lands in the name of Mythic and Arygos. He had ideas for another Cake Crusade, but he was always looking for a scapegoat so hard.

*Gryphonus Resistance were slowly building up their forces, and plotting to free the lands of Ehelion from Edgar's tyranny*
*Deroc has plans to expand Pherithian influence over Arygos, he wants to unite the shattered Arygos under his banner while also conquer more lands*

*Azlariah and the rest of Flardyrn have their own plans as well. They sent Seryl and other scouts to look at Eiramond, hopefully to steal info and magic. However, halfway Cutie spread the plague blah blah blah...*
*END*

3. The Crusade Reborn
(WIP)

Anyone care to start? To war!
full
full
full
full

Last edited:
A Sincere Message to Someone Disappeared? Uhh, King @Devin of Eiramond?
Guten Tag, mein freund! The thread is all up and ready, let's rock!​

Hey, you little rotten bloody egg. Puan Egilian a.k.a. @Edge45
Ready to cook some eggs? Oh, but no, all your kitchen are belong to me!
Also, I don't think some simple Egilian mathematics could grant you victories on the fields. The most you can do is to put students to sleep anyways,​

Daffa! Daffa! Da-da-ffa! Da-da-ffa! @Daffa the Mage!
Let's see how's your Nullmagic faring then. I bet ten Prussian soldiers and you're all GG! :p

To the Cookiemaster, no I mean, uhh... President of Funny Glasses, @Cookies McSalsa
Are you ready for some adventures over the seas? I can't wait to see when will your people meet those sun-worshipping demonic ninjas :D

And to the rest of our homies, @Stoic, @OrionFinis, @Taki
Anyone? Hello? Are you here? Do you hear me?​

Nearly the whole court is gathered here, the Royal family stands near the corpse of King Earl. The Grand Temple is filled with cries, the High Priest starts praying for the late king and others follow. The news are spread throughout the realm, people are all shocked. "Father died too soon." says Anya and bursts into tears, the queen mother hugs her. "He is in a better place now" Says the high priest to anya with a sad tone, "He was only forty years old" said the young Albert while still shocked. Felix is still overwhelmed, soon he will be crowned as king, a kingdom at his command, "How did all of this happen?" he thinks. Nobody talks about the coronation. The people are still shocked by the loss of their king, for now they should be left to recover.

Nullmagic, a growing power that mostly rises in the dark, now holds a meeting at the main city. Before the leader of each branch lies the great emperor sitting at the throne. "Well, A sad day for Arygos. A sad day for Eiramond. A sad day for those who oppose the Cake Crusade and the Cake Crusade themselves," the emperor said with emotionless voice. A man suddenly warps in before him. Everyone else dare not to question the man's act. "Ah, Arzemon, about time you arrive. I was about to consider a treachery if you don't make it. Report!" the emperor commands the arriving man. The arriving man, Arzemon, bows before the emperor in respect. "With all respect, your highness, I will report. Eiramond and Arygos are under a severe storm. Arygos seems to break into a civil war soon given the fact the central power is now missing. Eiramond however... are less of a warzone," Arzemon says his report. "Any other reports?" the emperor asks him. "Nothing else for now, your highness," Arzemon concludes. The emperor smiles, making everyone curious of what devious plan he will hatch into the world.

"Arzemon, prepare a message to Eiramond. Tell them we're interested to have a free trade area between Nullmagic and Eiramond," the emperor orders Arzemon, which he replies with a nod. "It shall be done, your highness," Arzemon says.

The great horn sounded to the land, to the waters, to the skies, and to the cities of Erecellia. Dawn of the first day of Spring, bells clang all around Vangarde. The northern winds blow down into the Plains of Galead, trees dance around and grasses swayed over gently. Black smokes and white clouds, a contrast of a feature right above the sky, the flag of the crimson bird wearing the red crown with the white tree insignia flies with the breeze. Alas, it is the fourth year of the Ehelion Monarchy, whom have dominated the entire Summer Islands and central Elias.

Right at its City of the King, Vangarde, the Monarch walks into the courtyard, glancing towards the Sacred Tree of Spring - Garadril. "Althea, it is spring. Your leaves, your barks, your flowers, it is as beautiful as ever." The King Edgar speaks to the tree. The winds in the apex of Eagle's Rock is moderately strong, but the large oak-like tree, its leaves evergreen and its flowers of four different colors which rosy red, violet, marigold yellow, and snow white, the tree remains motionless. It did not move with the breeze, not even its leaves swayed.
"Hmm..." The King looked up into the sacred tree, behind approaches his good friend and second-in-command.
"My King. Your people awaits you." He said.
"Lord Saidan, I will be there shortly." The King replied.
"Very well milord." After some moments, the King followed the Prime Minister into Vakr'nir the Citadel. Inside the white halls and into a large dome where the people of Egilian constantly cheers their great king.
"Behold! T'is the King of the East!" Shouted the announcer, before the trumpets blew.

In the dome's balcony, appeared Ehelion's first Monarch. The crown of shining crimson with the metallic insignia of the white tree. "Egilian! And the Ehelion Monarchy! Bless be this day in the name of Seraphin and Almighty God! The King Monarch of Ehelion before you gives these words; now is the first day of Spring. Unity we have achieved since, and now that we are still united. I in my name, in the name of my fathers before me, in the name of our founding fathers, in the name of our great nation, I will make It great this Spring and thereafter!" As the King gave his speech, the people and the military soldiers raised their hands and cheered for their nation's glory.
"So much for the good king..." The voice spoke only to the King's mind. After he left the balcony his faced was rather disturbed.

================
To the Uncourteous and Disgusting Second Cakemaster @Deroc
Thou shalt be thrown down into garbage and be eaten by whatever beasts there may be.

Foreign diplomats will during day be redirected from the citadel gate to the throne room in the palace. (Weapons will be taken before entrance and given back when leaving)
Entry/Leave from the citadel is forbidden during night-time unless under Royal orders.
---
After hours of mourning the crowd travel to the throne room, where the coronation will take place. Felix stands in front of the throne with the High Priest at his side holding the crown, while the crowd gather and look at Felix with sad faces. "When a king is gone, another must take his place." Says the High Priest while looking at the crowd, he then turns to Felix and says"And Zodal the great one has chosen You, Felix,to lead us. You are his hand in this world. King Felix, lead us to glory!" then puts the crown on Felix head. The crowd then shout "Long live the king". "I shall do whatever is in my power to bring prosperity and wealth to the nation and uphold the realm's integrity" says King Felix and claps and cheers follow. "And now we feast" Says king Felix and the crowd go to the hall in order to celebrate.

By nightfall the feast was over, he was introduced to many people,although he knew most already.
The lights were soon off and the palace rested again.

Last edited:
"Rather swift, don't you think?" A male teen walked to the garden, followed by a female teen, "sister?". The female teen nods. Her golden hair is waved by the wind. She looks at her brother. "Once father has passed, you will seize the throne then, right?" she asks straight. "Yes," the brother replied. "Though, of what will you make this country once he passed?" the female asks in curiosity. "Make this country better," the male said in pride.

"Is that so?"

"I entrust you to this task, Arzemon," the emperor says as he enjoys a cup of tea. Arzemon bows in respect to his highness, as the sunset in one of the most secured city in history. "The free trade you desired shall be completed, your highness. Pardon me," Arzemon speaks in polite manner and then bows before leaving into the dark.

The emperor stepped up from his throne. He walks into his personal chamber behind the throne. In a room about 5x5 size big, he looks into a map that depicts the world that Nullmagic has explored. There, lies several powerful powers that he must claim in order to secure the entire Vestroya for Nullmagic. Many would see him as the evil tyrant he was, but he's actually more of a future caring person. Yes, he's arrogant, cocky, manipulative and other bad traits filled him, for a good reason. "Ah, the collapsing states will be the best prey to deal with. Let's have Markslayer prepare the battalion first," he said as he knocks a piece of chess out of the table. "Cakemaster is... no more," he said.

====================================================
@Deroc
I would rather not say that. Nullmagic is surely far more dangerous than TMK ever were, in many ways. Considering you have a bad time with TMK in the past, do you want to taste Nullmagic's wrath?

Last edited:
@Deroc
I would rather not say that. Nullmagic is surely far more dangerous than TMK ever were, in many ways. Considering you have a bad time with TMK in the past, do you want to taste Nullmagic's wrath?

It's too early. Let's gib some time for us all to build up the atmosphere for the RP, before we begin with the real drama. Kay?

P.S. Poor Pherith is stuck in a shitty situation!
===============

With the First Cakemaster buried alive in the burning palace, Arygos shattered as the Princedoms rose up against one another to claim the glorious and powerful throne. The wars among the feudal Princes have greatly weakened the Cake Empire of Arygos, which upon Mythic's death became a loose confederation akin to the Holy Roman Empire. This confederacy is neither Cakey, nor Arygosian, nor an Empire.

Among the warring Princes is Deroc Chan Kok Yew, an otherworldly man of mystery who was the closest advisor to Mythic. He reigns over the Kingdom of Pherith, a formidable and impressive power in the southeast. Despite his great fame within the realm of Arygos, nobody really knew well where this Deroc came from, not even to his closest lovers. He claims to have come from a country torn in the midst of a chaotic civil war.

It's the Fourth of February, 769 years ever since the founding of Arygos. Unlike the realm of Ehelion however, a rather bland atmosphere with stains of depression filled the exhausted lands of Pherith.

In the palace, a slim yet tall and muscular man stood before the windows. Yep, he's the legendary Deroc himself.
He lifted his palm upwards and looked at it, "Hmm... I don't know what the fuck is going in my mind right now. Mixed feelings. Conflicting thoughts flooding my mind like no tomorrow."

"Don't worry, my love," a calm and soft voice spoke to Deroc.
"Ah, Cadusa. It's nice to see you here." Deroc showed a bright smile as he turned his head backwards.

Cadusa, a gorgeous lady with snakes as hair and beautifully colored scales, approached Deroc as she played with her hair snakes.
"What's wrong, darling? Are you worried about the Rotten Eggs again?"

"Partly, yes. They're no joke to be taken lightly. The Rotten Eggs have overwhelmed the innocent Gryphonus and occupied more lands. With every minute passed, with every Gryphonian fell, these Rotten Eggs will have their ranks bolstered by twenty. Look, they have a shitton lots of ships, heck even flying airships too. These airships are something even my homies back in Nanyang couldn't make."

"Wait, flying airshipsss? You mean shipsss put on flying?" Cadusa asked,
"Yes. Unfortunately we don't have airships of our own, and we lack the means to counter these airships. To make things worse, these airships are quite fast. Back in my homeworld, there are those so-called Kirovs, but they ain't a match compared to what the Rotten Eggs have."

Deroc coughed, then continued, "And this weird Nullmagic, they're getting stronger and stronger, but Arygos? You know what happened. Even the most powerful mage in history was defeated by the Nullmagical emperor. Now Nullmagic is big enough to conquer a large part of Arygos if they want to."

"We're in the most shitty situation possible. Our lands are standing right in the middle between Ehelion and Nullmagic. Ehelion has a huge navy and an air force at all, but Nullmagic is full of craziness. But no matter Nullmagic or Ehelion, we must prepare for the brewing storm. We have to convince the other princedoms to stop fighting one another and stand united. We have to seek for more friends also, but I already have Hopen in mind."

"What are your thoughts on this, Cadusa?"
"I think maybe we should put aside our differences with the Rotten Eggs and consider an alliance with them. For me, Nullmagic feels like the greater foe."

"Very well. We'll talk about this later with the others."

Alone in his throne, King Edgar glooms over himself. Partly the guilt of his prejudice have lead him unsure of his cause, however this shady voice kept on supporting him.
Anyhow, he faces the floor of the large throne room, in here painted the territories of the Monarch which are the Summer Islands. The Ehelion Monarchy have achieved quite the wealth, resources, and manpower over its realm, ever since they monopolize the Gryphonus and the former Federation's economy. Thanks to the Vice Minister Ezekiel Romolus' Corporate within the Parliament, Ehelion's military capabilities expanded not only by their naval force, but also their air. Introducing their mighty Gunships, flying warships that can fly with speed faster than a Giant Eagle's and a firepower of a naval frigate. Although limited to being caravels and in numbers, the Egilian Corporate continues their development. Currently, the quarter of Ehelion's military are stationed in the western Summer Islands, under the Viceroy Armin Falvor. Ever since the Grypthon Revolt, the entirety of Griffegus have been under the Egilian's totalitarian rule and propaganda, constantly keeping the Gryphonus from revolting until they are calmed.

The door to the throne room opens, and the King sits upright. Arrived was the Prime Minister Saidan Onyxus. "My King, the ambassador from Lanceline has arrived." Said the man.
"Have a table, a chair, and tea ready in front of me. Then have her come inside and leave us." The King spoke. With that, servants prepared a table covered in white cloth. A marble chair it was accompanied. Then small baseplates and teacups were put into the table's surface. A teapot is put beside, with a handkerchief accompanied. Several minutes later, the table was set and soon arrived the ambassador of the neighbouring nation.

"Lady Iris Meriditus vi Lanceline, of the Sovereign of Lanceline, comes o' King Edgar." Said an announcer. A young looking woman, the same age as the King, in a complete white dress and a hooded cloak arrives. The door closed and sealed right after she came in and sat to the table properly.
" ... " The King had his eyes closed yet is drinking wine from a glass hold by right hand. He opened his eyes, raised his head, and looked at the lady before him. He gave a calm smile as he stands up, removed his kingly mantle and crown putting it at the throne. He steps down from throne's stairway heading to the table of where the ambassador is. The woman on the otherhand also stands approaching the Monarch yet with a straight face.

The king holds a conference in the Citadel's hold which is the workplace of high-ranking military leaders.
"Please proceed Desmond" Says the king while being shown the local map."Yes my lord" Says Field marshal Desmond, "Currently the states of Arygos are busy dealing with themselves and do not seem capable of mounting an offensive war against us" He references the conflicts present in Arygos, "And since the there is little threat from the south we have concentrated our forces on our eastern borders instead" He then shows major encampments in the east, "The capital is rather close to ours borders, but to reach there they have to pass this valley " He proceeds showing the valley (It's obvious if you look at the map), "Other than the valley, they can come through the forests in north and south of the valley" He then shows the regions, "Though that would not be a good option since there is little infrastructure there, we could also use this to our advantage and ambush their forces" He wonders for a few seconds, "But in any case they will have to cross the rivers, and there are not many major bridges. Currently, most major bridges are fortified, and we can search and destroy other bridges in case of a war." , "The bridge to capital is dangerous though, but even without that the capital is easily in the reach of enemy artillery fire, i advise you to move the capital in case of a war" he proceeds with a sigh. "You're right, the capital is likely to fall in a war with the east", "It is in a good position against Arygos but Null-Magic? My lord, this is a critical matter, the sooner we do this the better" Says Field marshal Desmond. "I will think of it" Replies the king and walks to the door. "My lord, i did not count naval invasions, the army is weak, we also have no navy, please consider this" Says the Field marshal. The king nods before leaving.

A person with some weapons on his back appeared out from the forest. Thanks to his super ninja speed, he managed to bypass the very long path in a short frame. He looked around, and noticed some guards and a post, perhaps a border. "Arygos? I'mm sure I already got pass through them. Those must be Eiramond, judging from their clothes," he thinks to himself and then walks to the post. Naturally, one would be crystal careful with him, due to his appearance similar to a paid assassin. He however, prepares himself beforehand and put out a box with Nullmagic emblem, signifying he acts as a messenger from the emperor. He then approaches the post calmly.

Meanwhile, the highness looks into the scheme of the field. He moves several peon from one spot to another. "These two south force that Arzemon's reported in the past are quite a danger based on his reports. Egil and Lance something, can't remember right now... The Arygos in collapsing state would also spell a chance to get recovered and if they allied themselves with the east or south (Hopen or Egilian or Lanceline), then Nullmagic will be heading to a two front war. Then, what Nullmagic needs are a collapse inside the Arygos in longer timeframe and of course, have these south forces provoked into taking a reckless advance into Arygos. If this can be done, Nullmagic should be safe for awhile. The military preparation should be complete and we will use that chance to seize the western area between us and Arygos. If all else fails, we should be prepared to ally them for Nullmagic sake," he smiles and then leave the chamber.

===========================
OOC :
(Arzemon unique trait discovered : accelerated ninja speed)
Accelerated Ninja Speed : Travel far distance (as long it's connected via land) in very short time frame.

A person with some weapons on his back appeared out from the forest. Thanks to his super ninja speed, he managed to bypass the very long path in a short frame. He looked around, and noticed some guards and a post, perhaps a border. "Arygos? I'mm sure I already got pass through them. Those must be Eiramond, judging from their clothes," he thinks to himself and then walks to the post. Naturally, one would be crystal careful with him, due to his appearance similar to a paid assassin. He however, prepares himself beforehand and put out a box with Nullmagic emblem, signifying he acts as a messenger from the emperor. He then approaches the post calmly.
One of the guards prepares to draw his sword as he sees Arzemon approaching but calms down after seeing the box, "That's not an ordinary box" he thinks. "The box belongs to Null-Magic, he's probably a messenger" Says another guard. "You still have your map?" Says the first guard to the second and is given a map. The first guard shows Arzemon the way to Eisen from the map and says "That's Eisen, it's probably where you want to go"
----
OOC: Arzemon must know Eirian language to reply (obviously)

"Thank you," he replied in small voice, following it with a respect. He quickly moves to Eisen thanks to his nifty ninja powers and by the time that sun starts heading to it's set, he already arrived in Eisen's front gate.

He walks to the nearby guard and shows the box to them. "With all respect, may I ask where I can seek audience with the King of Eiramond?" Arzemon asks politely in Eirian to the guard.

====
OOC :
@Devin
Else he won't be the messenger :p he's a multilinguist after all.

"Welcome to Eisen, follow me" Says the guard after seeing the box, "Open the gates" he orders the guards stationed on the walls. The guard leads Arzemon to the Citadel, "We seek audience with the king" he says to the citadel guard. "I'll take it from here" Says the citadel guard to Arzemon's company asking for his leave, "Weapons please" he asks Arzemon for any weapons he might have. The citadel guard then leads Arzemon to the Palace's Throne room.
"My king" Says the citadel guard while bowing and leaves afterwards. "Welcome to Eiramond, hope the journey hasn't been rough on you" King Felix welcomes Arzemon and also noting the cold, "I am quite curious about the box's contents" He focuses on the box.
--
OOC:
Else he won't be the messenger :p he's a multilinguist after all.
Makes sense lol

Last edited:
After going through all the checks, he now arrives before the King.

"Hail the King of Eiramond. As a messenger of Nullmagic, I bring a message from the highness to you," Arzemon bows and then gives him the box. The box, once opened, will show a paper.

[PAPER]
Greetings, King of Eiramond.

It's been a rough time for Eiramond following the events that just happened recently. However, with respect, we are here not to talk about that, as opening wounds would be unpleasant. Perhaps, this might be a sudden request. However, considering the collapse of Arygos, it is of our best interest to open a free trade area via land and sea routes. In all respect, it's not our vocation to enforce our wishes through this message, but we hope you, the King of Eiramond, would consider this request as an opportunity to improve economic condition further for Eiramond, and for Nullmagic as well.

As for the length of this agreement, we will let Eiramond to decide the length of this agreement. The longer, the better. May His guidance be with us all.

With respect,

Emperor Haltwatch
-Nullmagic

[Nullmagic Symbol]
[END PAPER]

After going through all the checks, he now arrives before the King.

"Hail the King of Eiramond. As a messenger of Nullmagic, I bring a message from the highness to you," Arzemon bows and then gives him the box. The box, once opened, will show a paper.

[PAPER]
Greetings, King of Eiramond.

It's been a rough time for Eiramond following the events that just happened recently. However, with respect, we are here not to talk about that, as opening wounds would be unpleasant. Perhaps, this might be a sudden request. However, considering the collapse of Arygos, it is of our best interest to open a free trade area via land and sea routes. In all respect, it's not our vocation to enforce our wishes through this message, but we hope you, the King of Eiramond, would consider this request as an opportunity to improve economic condition further for Eiramond, and for Nullmagic as well.

As for the length of this agreement, we will let Eiramond to decide the length of this agreement. The longer, the better. May His guidance be with us all.

With respect,

Emperor Haltwatch
-Nullmagic

[Nullmagic Symbol]
[END PAPER]
The King reads the paper thoroughly, "Quite unexpected of Null-Magic, they didn't ask us to execute the mages first" he thinks, "Anton, what do you think?" he gives the paper to Anton (Treasurer and adviser in financial matters). Anton keeps thinking for a few minutes, "I think you should agree your majesty, i suggest the duration of two years." He then gives the paper back to the king. The king then asks the writer to write the pact for four times. (2 for each party)
The pact implies two years of Free Trade of resources and materials trough land and sea between Kingdom of Eiramond and Empire of Null-Magic.
The king signs the papers with his Ring and asks Arzemon to sign as well as representative of the Emperor.

As soon as she was in reach, and her the ambassador to the Monarch, they hugged each other. "Ah, Iris, my little sis, it has been a year." The Monarch speaks to the ambassador as if he isn't even king. "It's just been a year "Oh King," glad to see you again brother." Replied delightedly the ambassador of Lanceline, who is actually the young sibling of King Edgar Phoenixus. Since the establishment of the Ehelion Monarchy, King Edgar have been planning to make an alliance with Lanceline, opening trade routes, and increasing their support in Elias. The alliance was highly supported after the adopted daughter of Lanceline's royal sovereign persuaded them along with the rest of nobility.
The two returned to their chairs and discussed regarding the relationship of the two nations. After hours, Lady Iris left Vangarde heading back to Lanceline. King Edgar felt at ease with the visit of her sister, and so he called for the Parliament to discuss their plans for both their country and the neighboring ones. Several hours of preparation, and awaiting the arrival of numerous Parliament commanders and the Marquesses, the council gathers at Vakr'nir's hall of the King. Numerous seats and long tables are prepared with both food, drinks, and luxurious decors. As the trumpets blow, the King arrives and sits at the center in front of all of them. Silence fell from the hall, as the large map made of cloth is rolled at the center showing the territory of the Ehelion Monarchy, stretching from the surrounding island of Erecellia towards the end of Griffegus' side of the Summer Islands.

Standing up from one of the seats, and went walking from the setted map, Prime Minister Saidan Onyxus discusses the current political condition of their monarchy. "King Edgar, lords and marquesses, generals and commanders, ladies and gentlemen. Under the command of the King, you are gathered here so that we may discuss of our current plans. My King?" He asked.
"Lord Saidan is correct. While we may be dealing with some pockets of Gryphonus resistance, it wouldn't be long until other countries will strike for our rich land. Perhaps. Please, lords and ladies, tell me of our beloved nation's condition." The King said. Among those that stands up to state, was the numerous marquesses, as well as the Vice Minister Ezekiel Romolus.
"King Edgar, as Marquess of Whain, and with the sake of the Bulwark Islands just north of Erecellia, should we not tighten the naval activity considering the Imperials from Hopen, Ospia, and the lords of Pherith may strike at any moment?"
"An excellent suggestion Lord Whain, not only will we have to strengthen the northern islands, but as well as the entire northern sector of the Summer Islands." Replied the King. "Lord Saidan, we will have half of the Ehelion military fleet focusing on the northern islands of Summer in defense. Considering they can land on ground, bring along our newly Gunships, however small their numbers may be."
"Very well my King."
"King Edgar, I'm very delighted that you have token the interest of our mighty Gunships, however, we are still in need of more materials such as the needed Alphanites for each reactor of the Gunships. I please ask that you grant us in order to aid the Ehelion's 1st Sky Fleet of ten Ace-class Sky Caravels." Said the Vice Minister.
"Your demand will be answered at a half rate, Lord Ezekiel, the Alphanite mining will greatly effect the ecosystem of the Heart and the surrounding mountains. However, we will be on both offensive and defensive stance, I'll grant it at quarter to the fullest."
"Thank you your grace."
Several wishes later, one stand up with other than regarding Ehelion's growing army. The Archduke of Cortesa, from the Protectorate, stated something that bothered the King. "Oh King Edgar, Monarch of Ehelion, can I say regarding the occupation of Gryphonus?"
"... Go on, Archduke."
"Viceroy Armin of the Griffegus colony have done well in his task of quelling further revolts from the people of Gryphonus, however, their pressure have proved too much for the people themselves, can it be not lessen and give them an autonomy over their own lands."
"Do you speak for the Gryphonus? Archduke Lenardo Cortez. If I tell the Viceroy to give the Gryphonus an autonomy, then they will use this chance to fuel their rebellious intents. I have heard of this... "Resistance," even then, I constantly receive Lord Armin's reports of guerrilla raids on numerous locations in Griffegus. We let our guard down just because we have softened over these former warmongers, then I may not spare them from our divine actions that will wipe away any more conflicts."
"My apologies oh King."
"I will accept your apology, Archduke. But any more regarding the freedom of Gryphonus, I will clean your title and control over Cortesa. Am I clear?"
"Yes my King."
"King Edgar, we should be unto the states of Arygos. As much as they are warring at each others, foreign forces will be taking advantage of their chaos. The land is rich, and lies on a strategic point between the mainlands Astyra and Vispia. Surrounded by strong nations still, they may strike at any moment." Said one of the generals.
"I concur General, but we will maintain our passiveness until further more news will bear fruit within the mainland."

With several more discussions after a brief silence. The Parliament went to enjoy the food given to them. When this time passed, the entire Parliament returned to their posts and homes. Following the King's command, the 23rd towards the 40th Ehelion's Iron Fleet were dispatched towards every island in the northern sector of the Summer Islands, it will take days before they can arrive at their respective posts. However, the ten Gunships that are each distributed to the major command fleets seem to have already arrive. Establishing a blockade that will become the northern vanguard, although they made checkups for every neutral ships that passes them. Not only that, the main base of the Ehelion Fleet which is in Cortesa, including the Ehelion Main Fleet, have been arming their soldiers with both sword and gun depending on their class. It seems the Ehelion Monarchy is on a high military activity as they embark ships both steam-powered or sail-powered towards the northern islands within their territory.

Arzemon signs as representative. "Thank you for the cooperation, King of Eiramond," he says with a smile.

Meanwhile, in the lurking shadows, a female shadow is moving near the Arygos area, west side. "Hmm... seems the unrest is quite high..."

"I assume you're aware of the reason I summoned you, Markslayer?" The emperor asked Emperor Markslayer, Active Leader of Nullmagic Empire. The man that is called as Markslayer nods as an answer. "Good. To the point, prepare the army. I want them prepared before Arzemon arrives with the result of the agreement with Eiramond. We will raise our activity to avoid opponents from taking advantage of our so passive nature."

Arzemon signs as representative. "Thank you for the cooperation, King of Eiramond," he says with a smile.
"We look forward to increased cooperation between our factions" The king replies back with smile, "I suspect that nightfall is near, you can rest in our guest room if you desire" He continues
Meanwhile the writer takes the two of the pacts that belong to Eiramond in order to store them, Anton sends ravens all around the kingdom in order to rationalize the decision.

If Arzemon decides to stay he is led by a servant to his room, otherwise he will be given a royal decree to be able to leave the Citadel during the night.

Back