[OOC] Endurn: Heart of the Alauum

In my attempts to prepare for this RP, I have found myself unable to get in character enough to write quality posts.

That combined with my ever increasingly busy schedule has led me to the decision that I should drop out of this RP. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In my attempts to prepare for this RP, I have found myself unable to get in character enough to write quality posts.

That combined with my ever increasingly busy schedule has led me to the decision that I should drop out of this RP. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Didn't you drop out 2 weeks ago? O_O

At this point, I feel it would be best for me to drop out of the RP. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

What pumpkin will we use for our Halloween celebrations now? ):

Jokes aside.... This little girl is weird.

Maaaaaan, I am so far behind! Ugh...I'm so frickin' exhausted with LIFE.

Working on a post, though. If I can get one done after I respond to Illos, I'll post it. No promises, though. T_T I hate having such little time and energy to write.

Lol it's okay. If I don't get any more replies by this weekend, I'll be moving us along. Gives everyone a few more days to post since we seem to have several absences at current :)

Am I wrong in thinking that Eruanna and Avrya were also gonna stay behind and not swim? Because Zaos just went over to them and it sounded like he was gonna swim. Do I need to edit?

I think we both misread to a point. XD Eruanna is taking the girl to the city, Avyra is going down to see what's up. Zaos wants to see what's up, so edit time.

Stick with Rue then. Zaos is going with Avyra and Ashryn. He feels the need to be more of a help than is probably good for him.

Avyra and Ashryn are going to go investigate below. Zaos also agreed to come. My thought was that the rest would wait with the girl. She won't want to go to the city, she already said a dozen times that she wants her mommy XD

She can have her mommy once she's been fed. And we make sure it's not a trap. Plus, odds are the woman is dead. And maybe find a library, see if there's any sort of reference material towards glowing blue eyes.

Plus if it is a trap, unless the kid is some sort of beast in disguise she's basically perfect size for punting off the cliff.

Back