[OOC] Endurn: Heart of the Alauum

Oh gods this is a mess haha. So, @TheGreenerGrey there are no trees. They're on open plains, the trees are past the first village, so he can't do that.

@Brucifer I'm going to post hopefully after I'm done work to ugh at 9:30 to tell you what Zaos finds, if anything, and then I'm going to aim to move us on since nobody is figuring out what we're supposed to do here :p which is fine! It makes perfect plot sense based on the fact that our chars have no bloody clue what's going on :p

Alternately, STAB IT IN THE FUCKIN EYES or collapse something on it. Either way, if Zaos isn't up soon I'm leaving him to die.
Haha I love that you're prepared to leave Zaos to die.

Actually, there's a lot I could do here as a Gm. I COULD leave Zaos behind and split up the party right away! But... I should wait. :p at least until we unlock the first abilities

Right well, I don't suppose killing it is on the table? If there are no trees nearby, we can't get away. The thing would be faster than us and has a ranged attack.

Maybe I could ride it? Jump on when it takes off and steer it's head into the ground.
That water nymph (I forgot the species name and her name) could choke it with her control over water?

Why can't we get away? Nobody has tried yet! And riding it.... Lol this isn't DnD XD you'd be slaughtered. And Avyra's water mana is like, .05 percent of the dragon's water mana abilities XD she couldn't kill it with water if she was a thousand years old!

People are trying it. Everyone but Alathon, Zaos, the ones that are currently climbing, Ashryn and Valya are bolting.

And I very much doubt we can get away from an angry dragon that is far faster and stronger than us across an open plain. Unless it has some sort of territory.

Hmm, I donno. We have no post for Thomas, Alavara, Eruanna, or Aiden, so who knows what they're doing. Moren is on the edge of the cliff trying to help, Zaos is in the sea, Avyra will be climbing the stone stairs asap, Ashyrn is at the top of the stairs now, Alathon is trying to vault onto it's head, and Valya has the kid nearby. Literally nobody has tried to run away. Nobody has said "We have to flee!" and started to book it far away from there.

Lol either way, I'm going to move us along. I'll god-mod slightly, but we'll continue on. Lots of inactive players sadly. I haven't heard from @Stoic and @Yoda in a while now and @Rainjay and @Mowkie are MIA with RL issues. Might as well just keep us moving with our active players :)

Alright folks, the "Plot" tab has been updated with useful information on what's happened so far and a "current location" map. The IC has moved along and I'll give only one week for some short interactions between the party over what just happened before I provide another time skip to get them to Deramar village :)

OH MY GOD IM ALIVE.

Fist pump

Btw I was tryna jump over its head, not onto, but I presume the same outcome would occur?

And aww, isn't that nice, I get heals too!

Hi guys.

I just moved (quite suddenly, so I didn't alert the OOC when I should have) and finally have my computer set up again. I'm still handling a lot of RL issues but I'm working my hardest to get posting again.

Okay then! By the way, did White ever post a thing that revealed Valya's name? I might try to talk to Valya's character later, but I'm not sure if I can use her name or not.

Valya's the one in the mask that is suspicious all the time right? I don't think so, I've just had Alathon call her 'The one in the mask'.

Feel free. I haven't heard from Yoda in some time. I'm beginning to think they've dropped. Don't worry about posting order, just post when you feel your character has something to say or do :)

Back