[OOC] Endurn: Heart of the Alauum

I hope it did not seem like I was rushing too much...

Or is currently just a meh time for some with posting?

Sorry I randomly disappeared for a bit- I'll try to get a post up soon, but I might not be able to for another day or two since I'm going to Oregon.

Haha hey fire :) and okay rose! Thanks for letting me know. This is my son's birthday weekend (he's turning 5!) so I've end busy. :)

So, I'm going to assume that Yoda and stoic have dropped seeing as neither of them have shown their faces around here in week and neither has spoken to me about their absences. So well have to exclude their characters from the ic. That being said, if @firejay1 is making a char, she'll fill one of the missing slots now. So fire, rain, white, greenergrey, rose, brucifer, mowkie (who is on a confirmed hiatus), and myself will continue on. I'd like to get us to the next town, but I can't get post today. Tomorrow after 8pm my time is the most likely time for a post. Once I do move us on, keep in mind that this has to be player driven :p what will you do once you get to town? Who will you tell? Is it safe to tell? Can anyone even help you? Do you need supplies?

Next town as in another one? Because we're already in the town we were headed to if that's the one you mean.

No I mean this first town. We're nearing it, but we haven't formally entered the town plot wise so I'll formally get us in there and stimulate some activity with my chars.

There we are :) Sorry for the delay on that post folks.
So here, you all have the freedom to do what you want. Explore, talk to the locals, buy things, join avyra and her family in the room to discuss what happened. Feel free!

So, my account is now fixed. I've got a lot of... iffy stuff going on IRL right now, but if I'm still welcome I can post this weekend.

I need posts everyone <3 Don't worry majorly about posting length at this moment because it might just be a dialogue exchange.

@Brucifer where have you been? I haven't heard much from you lately :p

I'll be removing @Stoic and @Yoda from the roleplay today due to unexpected absence, a lack of communication regarding the absences, and a failure to respond to any role calls prior to now.

I doubt my character can speak the same language Avyra's parents do, so I'm gonna keep quiet for the moment.

Oh no XD I hope everyone doesn't follow suit. Nobody can speak Almiun XD I'll be posting alone! Surely she's doing something, perhaps asking Avyra to translate? Going out into town to get something? Talking to someone?

Wait Soul, would the spirit make it so that I could understand Avyra's parents, but I just couldn't speak the language?

Wait Soul, would the spirit make it so that I could understand Avyra's parents, but I just couldn't speak the language?
So the spirits only allow our characters to understand each other. This doesn't me a that my character understands the Dhomharan language, only that when Moren speaks, it sounds perfectly clear to her. So your char can understand Avyra, but not her parents. Does that make sense?

Yep! I'll get back to writing my post then. Just as a warning, the post is going to be very short since there's more dialogue in there.

Last edited:
Back