I'm gonna assume the world is round, too. So most of my international travels will happen across the West Coast.
Yes, it's round, no worries :)
Besides, which planet doesn't anyway? The marked territories of Hopen have also given a hint about this.

Unfortunately Salsa, there's a massive Demonic Empire of Ninjas and Succubi close to your most favorite tourist destinations. Be ready to brace yourself.
P.S. Updated the Faction Sheet template!

The other factions? Their data aren't ready yet. Be patient, for patience is a virtue.
But it won't take too much time to wait

@Deroc
I am referring to the north area for Nullmagic Empire initial territory. North of Nepoyze Empire, West of Hopen and East of Arygos. If it's difficult to understand the position, I'll mark the area with circle in an image to help :)

Will do the sheets for Nullmagic Empire later.

@Cookies McSalsa
Nice name :)
Also, that phrase "Behold Halfglass (...)" is quite good :D

EDIT :
@Deroc
I checked the map thread, I'll go there instead then.

I'm happy that the Glassers seem well received here, @Deroc. I'm gonna have fun playing as the American Pirate faction of the game :)

@Cookies McSalsa : It's great. :)

But the sun-worshiping Ninjas and Demons in-character would react somewhat differently. They were more willing to make fun of them then enslave them as pets and toys, though. Get your Glassers ready for any possible chance for enslavement. :D

I've been thinking of how I could make them more magical, and I've decided that they'd use morbid, Devilish magics and witchcrafts. Cursed playing cards, contracts that hold the soul hostage, and drunken sailer witch circles that wake up the dead. All that jazz. They'd be like something out of a Brother's Grimm book.

Also, Idealism vs. Cynicism is not Good vs. Evil. Roses can be even worse than Jades.

I don't know, but somehow reminds me of voodoo magics.

The playing cards will greatly annoy the Hopen ninjas and chances are hilarity ensues, though contracts were less likely to work on the greater demons.

Also, Idealism vs. Cynicism is not Good vs. Evil. Roses can be even worse than Jades.

So, are you saying that the Idealists can go overly fanatic and zealous? That they go wage a world revolution to shape the world according to their vision?

Idealists are tricksters and jesters, Cynics are Faustian Deal Makers. The difference is the attitude. Ones having fun, the others dead serious.

And yeah, voodoo and Indian spiritualism will have big influences, along with good ole 'Murica thrown in there!

*ahem* you guys think you can plot against the Piemaster eh? well, linger around with your powers for now, muahahah >:3 de Russian Putin will put an end to all your piraty and ninja stuff, for now enjoy, muahahah! *cough*

*ahem*
In case nobody knows (which I almost did not)
The link to where you can submit your functions, though we should actually put it in a single user threads to avoid wall of texts and easily update stuff, at the same time, having more freedom to edit.
[INFO] Faction And Cliques

You mean we're gonna have separate threads for each user for their stuffs?
Well, I'll just link all of your posts in the second post of mine there,

Back