@Edge45 : Well, just wondering, how did you come out with the map of post-Catastrophe Terra in the first place? Any programs used?

I'm struggling to fit the German Kaiserreich and France into the distorted Europe btw

Cool. Like the banner, what's its called, and lol, that northern peninsula is right in the world's "Arctic Circle", meaning kinda like Greenland, in otherwords, a cold ice sheet, but meh, everything's possible. So its good
Anyway, do you think you can control Eiramond or do you want it to be flushed into the toilet?
I actually thought of that, it is a bit far from the far north of map farther than greenland if you compare vestroya and earth.
It's like st.petersburg and nearby provinces, of course it is cold you cannot notice while reading map though.

Last edited:
Actually if you see the map there are little people residing in the north and the population is concentrated on the southern parts of the kingdom.

@Devin

An interesting country (too bad its way up unto the northern hemisphere for me to conqu--errr nevermind)

Should we begin right now, or wait for at least the faction sheets? Or should we wait until the character sheets for leaders are made?

Seems my "Lazy On" button is turned on, me submitting my remaining sheets "might" take awhile, but perhaps making a partial character sheet should do before we can begin. Or otherwise if you're prepared yourself for your own factions and characters, then yeah, let's begin.

Seems my "Lazy On" button is turned on, me submitting my remaining sheets "might" take awhile, but perhaps making a partial character sheet should do before we can begin. Or otherwise if you're prepared yourself for your own factions and characters, then yeah, let's begin.
Nah you're good, I don't know if i'll make it to the characters section lol

I guess at the minimum just a few basic info abt factions and we can start. Any more opinions? No? then we'll start already,

LET'S BEGIN...... THE FUN!!!

@Devin : Well sorry but it isn't encouraged to use color-coding here. Due to interface problems. Especially white colored texts.

I myself use a theme different from the default brown one. others might use different themes too

@Devin : Well sorry but it isn't encouraged to use color-coding here. Due to interface problems. Especially white colored texts.

I myself use a theme different from the default brown one. others might use different themes too
Its okay, i'll change it as soon as i can.

Huh?

Wait, I thought you're supposed to throw calculators, workbooks and rotten eggs at us?

*gets hit*
*gets angry*

How dare you hit the Kuchenmeister of Arygos???
It's Anschluss time! Prepare for Anschluss, you puny little rotten egg!

We rotten eggs are quite unpredictable as you think.

Well anyway, offtopics aside,
We should have the calm before the storm a little longer before some Major Event comes, or do we even need a Major Event?

We rotten eggs are quite unpredictable as you think.

Well anyway, offtopics aside,
We should have the calm before the storm a little longer before some Major Event comes, or do we even need a Major Event?
IMO it's too soon, we should let the "beginning" posts be finished first.

Back