Somehow I can guess who that person is even though that link got deleted.

Btw, are muskets already researched and common? how about cannons?

If I remember what Deroc said, swords should still be quite numerous than musket guns, so guns should have an uncommon rarity, and cannons are much more common inside warships than mobile land ones. Depending on how fast your country can develop them, they can be on par levels with swords.

P.S. @Edge45, I think what you say is correct. But most Pherithians have muskets with bayonets, in other words they could switch from ranged to melee at will.

But heck I've lost the exact words for the specific rules, or is it together in the Rules and Information Thread?

Maybe we could just keep the Fortune Tellah outside of the in-character roleplay itself?
He'd make a great entertainer for us all, what says you?

Maybe we could just keep the Fortune Tellah outside of the in-character roleplay itself?
He'd make a great entertainer for us all, what says you?
Personally i think he is a good meme, but i'm not the one against it.

As a humor character, I'm fine with Fortune Tellah. Just don't make me slap him again if he messes into the IC :)
Haltwatch is bad when you get on his bad side, and FT is the first in his list :p

For major event (overall in the current timeline), we could consider a rather worldwide (at least in the rather "civilized" world, which is like RL Europe) revolution.
Obviously I'm suggesting something similar to this: ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution ) due to the timeline.
(You can read that even though it mainly affected Europe it also caused wars in other parts of the world. So yeah it is a major event)

Last edited:
Well, not a bad idea, but I feel that it's a bit too early. We're in like Vestroya's equivalent of Earth's 1740s
Also, we don't have too many factions ATM, so the impact wouldn't be big
But who knows, maybe it'll happen later?

How about Nullmagic or Hopen rise instead?

Nullmagic ain't in a great rising state. It's on usual pacing state.

Currently, I deem Egilian would be the highest based on their intro. Nullmagic is actually busy in getting other nation to cooperate with them due to their lack of fief.

Last edited:
So then. It's either Hopen or Ehelion.

@Daffa the Mage : Well, I haven't come out with Hopen's intro yet :p
But it's a powerful naval power also, not to mention they have really powerful demons and a lot more soils compared to Ehelion.

Well then, if the Pherith-Ehelion embassy goes well, I had a rather plan to make Ehelion go to war against Pherith >:D

Back