[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

She's the "ghost" in the paranormal activities quest and is meeting Tyvin and Althea...albeit, they are not off to a very friendly start XD.

@Kanassa, Should we wait for Swag before continuing any further?

That sounds neat! :D! I like that I will have to make sure to keep an eye out on that thread =)!

That sounds neat! :D! I like that I will have to make sure to keep an eye out on that thread =)!
Hey, if sicking your invisable beavers on the two while literally bring the house down on top of them, before the crystal armed ugly one breaks down the aggressors door isn't friendly, then I don't know what is!

Holy crap, thats incredible!!! You guys are the best, that totally fits my mind's eye too <3
Don't forget to post it in the art board!

Y'ALL WE GOT AN UPDATE
these quests will be completed, then we'll have about 2 more. If you want to do a quest and havent yet, sign up for one of those. When they are all complete, we will be embarking on STORY ARC 1: BONE.....so be prepared >: )

Holy crap, thats incredible!!! You guys are the best, that totally fits my mind's eye too <3
I wish RPG Maker had side-stairs, then I'd of made that fireplace part a little elevated. And sadly they did not have dreadlocks for me to create the bartender, so I just made him bald. How did you find the random NPC's there? :D

If we ever get a description of the upstairs and people's rooms, I'll make those as well.

I created Tyvin's room and addedit to the other thread, I imagine she lives the closest to the top for the view.

Y'ALL WE GOT AN UPDATE
these quests will be completed, then we'll have about 2 more. If you want to do a quest and havent yet, sign up for one of those. When they are all complete, we will be embarking on STORY ARC 1: BONE.....so be prepared >: )

Sounds awesome :D!#Hype

Y'ALL WE GOT AN UPDATE
Cant wait c:

Y'ALL WE GOT AN UPDATE

AMAZING! So excited! Also, sorry for the delay in my post guys, life got in le way.

Bone? As in the Bone cousins?

"Oh for cryin' out loud. Give him a dollar smiley, we're out in the middle of th' desert."

Back