Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Lysandra watched the leaders disperse and decided to follow Avaddon. She saw him jump off a balcony (very dramatic) and leaped down after him. If he was going to jump off a balcony, she could climb down it, too. Using her fire to break her fall in several places, she eventually got down. If the fire ever caught on anything, she could scoop it up before it could burn anything or anyone. "Avaddon!" She called. Catching up to him, she said, "Can I come with you to check on the barrier?"

@happydeath

Last edited:
Kasdeya watched as Avaddon walked to the balcony, his exits always were dramatic, but they were a marvel to look at. She lifted herself from her chair and walked to the balcony taking a moment to stretch her wings, she turned to the other leaders before sitting on the railing. "Glumisum you know how to find me, and Revan I will keep you informed. I'd love to chat but I have things to attend to." Kasdeya smirked and fell off the balcony using her wings to catch herself as she flew towards her manor.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Skublaka Hjarta," Revan said, getting up from his chair.
Revan then walked to the balcony. He looked out at the sky.
"A word of advice... It's time to stop being what you are supposed to be and start being who you are. "
Reven released his wings and stretched them, yearning for the sky. It was beautiful.
Nothing could rival the sky's beauty without pollution, they were miles away from any settlement and there wasn't as much pollution in the air. Except, maybe...
He sighed.

Last edited:
Glumisun's eyes widened when Avaddon stood over the balcony. "Wait, E-east, are you~!" She watched in surprise as he jumped off. Lysandra followed immediately. She has half the mind to use her music and make a net on the ground but they were moving too fast.

Kasdeya's words had her smiling in no time. "After my little spell, I will find you before going to look for Ice Cube," she stated. She waved at her, watching her spread her wings and take flight.

What surprised her was Ravinca's statement. "That would... only cause trouble," she gave a shy smile, nodding to tell him she understood him. Her michievous smile was back on her face. "I have been trying to step down from this role ever since, Revan - is my pronunciation correct?" she chuckled. "The clan will not allow that." Her eyes followed the male as he tilted his head towards the skies. "If you do plan on heading for you clan, be careful," she stated before moving to the meeting table. "I do apologize to what I am going to do," she warned in advance.

First off, she needed to clean the air. She sat on the table and plucked a few notes on the guitar, watching as green mist revealed itself around her and the meeting table. The pheromones was thin and Glumisun was thankful for that. another round of notes and the green mist vanished.

"This is going to be loud," she informed to the other leader. It took a minute before three winged creatures with only a mouth appeared. They simultaneously yelled once the spell was complete.

"Spell is good but the yelling should be toned down," she commented once the messengers yelled again. "Please send this message," she ordered. "Meeting reports have ferals breaking through the barrier and is increasing in number. Requesting fighter class scholars to gather in the Sanctum. Prepare for the inevitable. Also a loose pyromaniac is hiding. Secure the perimeter ans make sure everyone is safe." The first one yelled out in acknowledgement before zooming out.

"To the officer, requesting clothes, medicine, potions and bandages. I will be staying in the Sanctum until everything is fixed. Scold me when I get back." The second one yelled like it was about to die before lazily flying off to follow the first messenger.

"Revision of spell. Creatures yell every minute. They will burst an eardrum and maybe frighten the intended target if it continues." The last one was silent as it flapped its wings. It yelled upon exiting and moved towards Serpent's Kiss' territory.

With everything set, the leader laid on the table and sighed. First time joining a meeting after how many years and this was the topic. "Life can be hard," she stated.

Last edited:
Revan grunted in amusement.
"On the contrary, I think we have enough assurance that it will be hard. "
Revan studied the wind and sky. It was clear, a good day for flying. The last time it had been so perfect...
The memories pulled him in like sliding down a slippery slope, he was down there sooner than he realized what was going on. He and his father had flown together when he was too little to fly himself, his father used to carry him.
He sighed sadly.
"life will be hard, but it is what makes an adult to push through it and find happiness where they can."
Revan looked at her solemnly.
"People are stupid, but not being yourself because of it... that's even worse."
Revan shook his head sadly.
"I hope Cold Eyes, Warm Heart is smart enough to avoid Kasdeya's... whatever you call it," He said, waving his hand dismissively and turning back to the sky. "I worry about her..."
"Her heart is too full of holes," Muninn lamented.
"For her eyes to be of any use." Huginn finished sadly.
Revan stroked Muninn fondly.
"Yes, maybe you're right..."
He wondered if she would ask him about her title... most people did. He saw she didn't understand what it meant, and he would like to explain it to her.

Last edited:
Glumisun shifted to gaze upon her companion. "Advances?" she offered. "Bloody Moon's leader is always like that, Revan. If she thinks you are beautiful, she will do everything to get into your pants," she chuckled. "I had a few lessons from her a few centuries back."

Munnin and Huginn muttered their own opinion and she clicked her tongue in amusement. "I never really understood how both of you could see through one's heart," she muttered. Her grin was impish now. "Tell me, Huginn, what your opinion is on your leader," she stated, giving Revan a wink. "I really have yet to know you better, Revan." Her statement was directed at the leader this time.

Last edited:
A few... lessons? he put it out of his mind. It didn't matter. It would only... distract him to think about what that meant.
Muninn laughed shrilly.
Huginn screeched, "Sundavrblaka, Sundavrblaka. Holes of a different kind, Islingr."
...What had they just called her?

"In our language, please," she laughed. "I have yet to actually understand the ancient language of Ravinca, Huginn," she informed the bird. She stretched out, guitar balanced on her chest. "Thinking back, I do think Avaddon should get laid or find someone to support him. He is always serious in all fronts and he will just stress himself into an early grave."

"I was meaning to ask, leader, of the names you gave us. Avaddon seems to be the only one I know off," she mused. "Especially what your birds are saying."

Last edited:
nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png
Time Of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear
It would only be a matter of time but soon enough Avaddon would've reached his destination by foot once again. Standing on the opposite end of the large pillars of stone that some of the engineers had created using their demonic abilities to keep them separated from sight by the ferals in the quarantine area on the other side; he watched as both humans and demons worked together on figuring out how ferals had been escaping through the barrier as well as what they could do to strengthen it. The sight of humans and demons working together was always such a wonderous sight to Avaddon, he was skeptical at first when humans came to Haven, asking to live here peacefully and even more so when some of them asked to join his clan. However, seeing as how both sides worked together for the greater peace for the city now was always a sign of at least some hope that humans and demons could live together after-all.

It wasn't until one of the engineers came rushing over towards him that Avaddon turned his attention over towards the female engineer. "Sir...we found some holes in the barrier. However, we cannot simply just patch the hole...doing so will lower the amount of feral demons entering into the public however it is only a matter of time they will eventually break though our makeshift hole and escape again...the only course of action we can conclude is--" The out of breath engineer was soon stopped mid sentence as he shifted his attention away from her and in the direction she came running from to begin with. "That you need someone to enter and figure how their breaking through to begin with..." As he responded the rest of the sentence for the woman, she quickly held her breath in concern of what Avaddon had in mind before nodding slowly.

"Do not worry. I will not be sending any of you in there..." He exhaled a heavy sigh as he placed a hand upon the woman's shoulder before progressing pass her. "There will be another leader arriving sooner or later. Inform whichever one arrives to remain here and defend you all." Stating that comment the woman quickly gasped as she watched as the Black Rose leader walked off towards the gap in the barrier. "S..Sir! You don't m-mean you're going in there are you?!" Even with her response, he wouldn't so much as give the slightest reply knowing well enough what kind of trouble he was about to get himself into.

Kasdeya had gone home to handle business and to change as well. She had decided on a black dress that hugged her in just the right places, stopping at her upper thighs and a pair of black heels. As she reached Haven city again she landed folding her wings behind her before shifting in her human form. Glumisum had brought her to this cafe some time ago, and it had become Kasdeya's favorite place for tea. Not to mention there was plenty of eye candy for her to stare at as well. Kasdeya walked down the street towards the Last Stop Cafe, she would wink at any cute person she saw making sure they knew what she wanted. When she reached the cafe Kasdeya pushed a strand of hair behind her ear before walking inside and taking a seat, she would wait for Glumisum and think about what to converse about.

@Vague o3
Revan smiled.
"Skulblaka Hjarta..."
Revan looked down, taking a moment to translate the phrase.
"Dragon Heart. Your Name is Dragon Heart."
He smiled and looked at her.
Muninn whispered something in his ear.
Revan gave him a queer look and said,
"Ganga, Huginn"
Huginn flew out the window.
Revan looked at Glumisun again.
"Muninn says we're needed at the quarantine area...
Do you have a fast mode of transportation?"

He doubted it, stretching his wings in preparation for flight.
It was truly an awesome sight, his feathered wings stretching for six feet either direction.

Last edited:
Lysandra rolled her eyes as Avaddon ignored her and kept going to the walls. Lysandra followed him and eventually got to the walls. She only got there in time to hear someone say, "S..Sir! You don't m-mean you're going in there are you?!" And see Avaddon going in the hole. Lysandra growled, "No, he's not." And followed him. She spotted Avaddon, caught up to him, and stood in front of him, getting his attention. "I'm going with you."
@happydeath

"Dragon... He-heart?" she asked, a bit surprised and a bit embarassed. What part of her was the dragon hearted one? "I-I do not think I am that noble for the title, Revan," she smiled, getting up from her lying position.

Upon Revan's request and his reveal of wings, she could not hide her awe. Envy was creeping towards her heart and mist started to form around the area. "You have such a beautiful form," she muttered. Her eyes blinked, bringing her back to reality. "Ah, you go on ahead. I need to see forth the scholars and talk to Kasdeya for a bit." She raised her hand and waved at the male. "I will see all of you at the barrier."

She didn't wait for her companion to say anything. She needed to move fast. Grabbing her boxed weapon from the table, she was dashing out of the room and through the halls. Kasdeya is going to fry her if she was not in the cafe in less than fifteen minutes.

She could just fly from Sanctum like all the other leaders but that would just rip her clothing. It would be very inappropriate for her to be standing in a public area with the upper half of her clothing missing.

"Ka-Kasdeya!" She yelled out in greeting once she was in earshot of the older female. Without warning, Glumisun hurled herself and embraced her friend. "Spirits, I have missed you. We have so mich to talk about, girl. Spill the beans between you and the Ice Cube?"

Mentions: @TMITM and @Mai_able

nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png
Time Of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear
As Avaddon had progressed his way towards the gap in the barrier where the engineers had been planning on how to fix and possibly strength the barrier as well as attempting to figure out what they could do to avoid another breakout like this again; the sight of Avaddon stepping through the barrier had plenty of the engineers watching and insisting that he returned due to the dangers that were on the opposing side of the barrier. "It is fine. I will return as soon as I have finished my business over here. Another leader will be arriving soon, inform them that I had asked them to stay here to guard you all." The engineers could only nod shakily at the fact that they watched their leader walk off into his possible demise.

Without warning, the sudden appearance of Revan's second in command standing in the way of his way had Avaddon arch a brow. "Lysandra? What are you doing here? I thought you and Revan were going to attempt to find that vigilante on the loose. You don't understand, this place is extremely dangerous...I do not plan to stay here long. If you could, can you remain here and defend the engineers? They do not have any fighting experience and the stone walls they made can only protect them for so long." With his request, he stood before the woman with a raised brow; eventually staring off behind her at the ruined streets of what was a once busy and prosperous part of the city that only hid blood thirsty demons that barely so much as had the slightest bit of common sense.

Kasdeya turned her head to the sound of Glumisum calling her name before being engulfed in an embrace. Kasdeya smiled and wrapped her arms around the girls holding her tight before letting go. Kasdeya fixed herself in her seat and looked at Glumisum shaking her head. "I haven't the slightest idea what you mean. That iceberg has ignored my advances for quite some time." She sighed and leaned on her head, "And what of you? Any new pursuits? There are many beautiful people in the Haven."
@Vague o3

Glumisun settled on the seat near the other leader. "Can't we just kidnap him and tie him on a random bed? Better yet, on your bed? He does not usually react to anything we do except to agree or verbally decline." She jutted her lower lip like a child not given candy, eyes looking at the table instead of Kasdeya. "Worst he could do to us is maybe lecture our ears off for inappropriate actions."

Her eyes darted inside the cafe, looking for a specific worker but was disappointed that there was no sign of Axel. She faked a pained look. "I am concentrated in my studies,Fr-fror-Freohr Agua~ I mean Auga. Freohr Auga," she stated. Was her attempt with calling Kasdeya passable enough? "I could use your help in looking for one, though," she chuckled.

Interactions: @Mai_able

Kasdeya laughed at the girl's idea, it died down with a devilish smirk as she drummed her fingers on the table between them. "That is a brilliant idea, though I do not think I can catch him so easily. Though I would not mind being scolded, there are plenty of ...inappropriate actions...I can do." She licked her lips thinking about it before turning her gaze back to Glumisum. "Though I think it's more satisfying if he were to agree." She sighed watching the girl's eyes dart around the cafe. "You lie. There is someone you fancy, and from the way, you were glancing about the room he works here?" she stated this matter-of-factly. "You and that damn bird seem to fancy calling me Dead Eyes. Though from you I will accept it as a compliment." Kasdeya leaned on her hand scanning the room for possible contestants for her dear friend. "Pick two people, I will take one and you will take the other. We shall make it a game of sorts. What say you?"

"It was not a suggestion," Lysandra replied. "You don't have to do this alone, you anxious iceberg. You're not the only one who would die trying to protect your people. I understand it's dangerous. That's why you shouldn't be doing it alone. I mean, like, technically, you could order me to go back since you have a higher rank, but Revan will be here soon. I can hear his flapping. He can protect your engineers." She moved out of his way, her eyes betraying that she would watch his back and she really wanted to go with him. Plus, she certainly wasn't helpless. She had her lava whip-sword on her hip and was well-trained in martial arts.
@happydeath

And indeed he was.
He had been flying fast after Glumisun had said her goodbye, trying not to think about it.
She underestimated herself.
She had an iron will and a drive that was a raging inferno.
He flew to the spot where the two were gathered, tucked his wings in, and dived.
At the last moment, he spread his wings, catching himself, and creating a gust if wind that buffeted the people below.
There is no greater game than flying, for if you lose, you die.
Still, whenever he pulled out of a dive like that, the next morning his wings joints would ache something awful.
He almost laughed.
The idea that Revan, the all powerful leader of the Ravinca clan, could do something as mundane as ache was a laughable idea to so many people.

Last edited:
Glumisun took a minute to actually process what was said. "Dead Eyes?" she repeated. "Revan actually called you Dead Eyes?" A bubble of laughter escaped her before coughing to control herself. "Why would he call you that? Because every person you have laid your eyes upon on and considered a mate is dead? Or looks dead?" she joked. "Or was it because you have eyes that looks dead?"

Tapping her chin, she wrinkled her nose. "Babe," she started, leaning on the chair and crossing her legs. "Trying to get a date would be hard especially when they know who you are." It was true. The faces of the current leaders were known throughout the city. Well, except for her. The common people thought it was her second-in-command who was the leader of Serpent's Kiss.

"I will accept,though," she nodded. "That is after this crisis is solved. We could just roam around and flirt with people who are in your standards since my standards are so low it does not exist." Her smile slipped from her face. "And speaking of which, I think we better head to the quarantine area. The birds were a bit uneasy a while ago."

Interactions: @Mai_able

Back