Demon's Broken Promise Removed

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
Yew joked, she knew that as his face leaned closer. Dang, she thought, what is this man using for products? She was aware of his fondness for face-covering. Some day she would order him to teach her- after all, Nelyvia couldn't always stay as the ruff woman, could she? From time to time she shall attend to parties, clubs, and those fancy dinners. Not as a guard or anyone with a business, but as a guest who intended to enjoy herself.
Nelyvia scoffed, kind of amused though. Her face was grace and stars- of course it was-, though eyeliner and eyeshadow could boom her looks even more.
Her carrier was gentle as he placed her to the ground. Careful, he told her to be careful and try to move if those strangers dared to attack.
Of course,” she sneered lowly, loud enough that only Airhead could possibly hear her, “I will bounce my head into theirs.” Hard enough to knock one or two out. Even though, the Tiefling preferred to avoid any encounters with her being disabled to move an inch.

The priest summoned his beasts and halved the canal. Right afterward one of those strangers bubbled about any change of plan and… they just jumped. The Demoness angled the stellar in visible incertitude. She frowned as each of them just followed the Head of the Group, unconditionally to what would have awaited them, and despite their own likings. As the female intended to do so, Nelyvia was eager to send her off with her flames- in the end, she hadn't even summoned them.

Now drown,” she hissed after them and gazed her questioning gaze at Yew. A gentle brows raised at him. What had just happened right now?
The show bored her soon enough- three more to go from those nitwits. The smile spiraling Yew's lips was now another concern of hers. What was he planning now?
Gods above, why couldn't she just figure him out!

@Vague o3

Last edited:
Abyssinia and Destrier coughed up water as they went into the damp sewer's of Haven. It didn't smell nice, it smelt horrible in fact. But it was the quickest and safest way to Shinji.
"I've just realised something.." Destrier murmured, "Get to commander Jonathan and Shinji." He told Abyssinia.
"Yes commander." She replied, disappearing, a trail of red plasma behind her.

@happydeath

Asphodel was not even listening anymore. He clicked hos tongue in distaste as the leader of the group just jumped out of the boat. It did nothing to parse his anger when he noticed the priest smiling at the act.

"The hell?" He heard the chick mutter. Next thing he knew, he was left with the smiling priest and his hot-headed pet.

He stood, inclined his head to both their guides and was ready to jump when he found himself yanked back and thrown next to the red-skinned demon. "Wha~!"

"It is safer that you stay in this boat than to follow your comrades, sir," the peiest chirped, bringing out a paper fan and hiding half of his face from the hunter.

Safer? "How?" Asphodel voiced out. He did not dare move away from the familiar but made himself comfortable. One wrong move, one wrong step and he was dead.

"Unlike the ones who jumped overboard, you do not smell like tar, fire, and somethi metallic. On the contrary, you smell nothing like them."

@Abroxis

Last edited:
⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
And the last one was about to jump. A quick glance to her and Yew thrown, his arms leaped back as he readied himself for the water. Nelyvia eyes widened as her superior dashed forward and just grasped onto the figure."The hell," she bricked.
He plonked him beside her like this man had been nothing more than a tiny rock, which caused her reinforcement of muscles... well, her head muscles since the others still hadn't obeyed. Perhaps she could burn the poison out of her blood...?
This was not the time to debate on whatever that was responsible or foolish. Golden oculars scowled at the priest.

"Why," Nelyvia clicked her tongue, "is that beside me?"

Of course, he mentioned the difference in his aroma. For a Demon like her, she could tell the difference, too. Yet, hadn't both silently agreed on not putting any hint of reliance on them? Nelyvia hadn't bothered to growl at the stranger a warning, nor to glare at Yew.
That was their bond, for all the time they had spent together. In one second, some could have sworn they were childhood friends, and like a switch was pulled, some could think they would rip each and another into pieces.
Which is what she planned if Airhead hadn't any good explanation for this in stock. Others than him smelling differently and that he might be safer with them. Safer... How was that supposed to work with such bloodthirsty Demoness like her? She was pissed off up to her last nerves, perhaps she felt like punching someone? Perhaps it would be the brute aside from her. Airhead before her feet shall live a little longer, though.

Because Nelyvia Pellere owed him a life debt from the very day on.

@Vague o3

Last edited:
Yew grinned from behind his fan. "It is only mere minutes before we actually reach the border," he laughed. "Jumping is basically showing us you do not know the way around here," he chirped. He laughed when 'that', as the demoness described, turn and close his fist.

With both the masked man and Nelyvia occupied with the discomfort of each other, he turned around and released his magic from the leanashe swimming below the boat. Pieces of the said monstrosity started floating around. He was too tired to take back the pieces so he just watched them surface. He was sure to scavenge the outside of the border or just join Master Ghulli on his shopping.

"May we know your name, stranger?" He asked. "And specie." It was not a question but an order.

The black-clad male did not say anything for a minute, shifting uncomfortably next to the paralyzed Nelyvia. "Gareth," he finally mumbled. "Human."

That had the the summoner blinking. "Hu-man," he stated slowly. "You do not~ ah, a mask is what that thing is," he stated sagely. The small bump of the boat to the walkway towards the entrance had Yew jumping. "It looks like we are here," he hummed.

"Thank you for the help, sir," Gareth stated, scrambling up and out of the boat. "I will find my friend here." He bowed stiffly and walked towards the gate. Upon his exit, Yew gave a light 'tch'.

"Such a waste," he stated. "I could have used that face of his for my babies if it was actually a living being." He grabbed Nelyvia like a sack of potato and took the weapon on the other hand. "Come on, dead weight," he stated, entering the borders of the Neutral Zone.

@Abroxis and Yew's morbid frenemy @ArgonianScum

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interactions: I am alone..
Mentions: Dirty punks @Abroxis and @Vague o3
"I suppose I should return some form of you.." Jhall stood at the foot of his bed as he fastened the buttons on another clean shirt he wore. He couldn't lie in bed all day. Sure, it was comfortable to lie beneath the sheets with another body, but the day was still young, and there was still work to do. Plus, he was getting hungry, and he also needed more material, so he had to leave the shop at some point to take care of either.
That wasn't everything he had to do though. The Serpent Kiss Officer had lended him his beast in exchange for his companions life. A kind, but foolish thing to do. Sure he still had his friend, but he had lost quite a viable creature as they cannot alert Jhall if his touch was too.. touchy. So there it was, the summoned beast of Yew reduced to bloody, meaty ribbons. He would, of course, use her skin for leather, and some of her blood for dye. He couldn't waste all of her, but he had to return some bit of her. He took one of his bone blades, and sliced off one of her fingers before praying on a breath of cologne, and leaving the now locked store. He hung up a sign in the door that made any customer aware that he would be gone for a good minute.

Last edited:
⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠

“Garteth,” it said, “Human.”

Nelyvia stiffened and rotated her stellar so damned slowly to the point that she wasn’t sure if she moved at all. Now she would definitely beat the rest of life out of thi— If he is human… then his friends must be…

The Demoness bit her tongue as she clenched her jaw. A hiss escaped her as the shit took up on his leave. For a last time, her nostrils flared and soaked in the scents before it was too late. As soon as her legs worked again, she planned to seek their hideout out. Whatever they planned, she just watched them beginning it.

Yew grabbed her like her body was nothing more than a feather for him. “What do you mean by ‘could’? Do you plan to let humans wander around in the Neutral Zone just like that?

Well, Nelyvia wouldn’t. As soon as the Antidote did what it was supposed to do, she wouldn’t hesitate to track them down. Or at least this Gareth. He seemed tobe quite talkative. However, if he only responded to Yew, he could do that. Or this scum could answer to her right away.

Be aware that Glumisun is still in this Zone,” she added, her voice faded to faint whistles. Her Leader still lured in this area, and her Weapon— the bow— was left in the academy. She had to send word for someone to deliver it. And words to demonstrate her desires. This shop would burn under her doings, until this very moment women should avoid it.

@Vague o3 [ma hon] and @ArgonianScum [ma beloved sass-queen]

Ghuli'Jhalligurd✁
Interactions: /
Mentions: /
"To the Neutral zone, if you please." Jhall handed the boater a roll of dollars before taking a seat. Unlike the other sections of Haven, Serpent Kiss used paper money as currency, as coins has the tendency to roll into gutters, or into the canals. At least paper floats, and doesn't roll. Serpent Kiss was also an old fashioned city, and kept its simple ways.

Moving on, Jhall was making his way into the neutral zone to fetch more clothing material, and grab something to eat while he was out. Why couldn't he stay in Serpent Kiss to grab the things he needed? Simple. The material he needed was the skin, hair, and bones of children, and he was not going to stain the beautiful canals of Glumisun Palma Cristi. He respected, and loved the beautiful demoness too much. So would venture to the other sections of Haven, and snatch their little one's up instead.
He couldn't just waltz in a pick up some random child though. Murder was illegal, as well as kidnapping. So was rape. Assault was also in the mix, but it was a one time deal. With his acts of crime, he needed to work smart, and safe to keep from getting caught. To start simply, he didn't use his own boat to get about, for two reasons. 1: If a customer was to see his small boat still bobbing near his shop, then they'd assume he was shopping nearby, and was still within the city. 2: If his boat was seen entering a city, and then a child was to go missing that same evening, he'd be a culprit. To avoid any suspicion, he'd spend a little cash boating there, and then make his way back on foot. No problem.

He also couldn't snatch a child from the same city twice in a row. That would amp up security, and cut leave with one less farming ground. He didn't quite have a pattern which left guards beneath a sense of safety, and things would return to normal. He'd go to Ravinca one month, wait the next month, go to Black Rose the next month, wait 2 months, and so on. He sometimes confused himself, but that just meant it was a good plan.
When he got to the Neutral zone, he would head to the public park, and watch each an every child run by, looking for the perfect candidate.

SlbGg3D.jpg

270cde0e82f5acbe59d185af1ffc32f7.png
Time Of Day: Little Past Noon
Weather: Clear
After the whole meeting with the second in command along with one other operative as well as with their leader, the sudden order to leave the building and head to their designated locations was quite strange to Shinji. They weren't going to wait until at least sunset or when it was going to get a bit darker so that the concealment would be easier after the operation was completed? He did not question the motive of his leader though, nodding his head in response, Shinji rushed out the exit of the building only to hop onto the nearest rooftop with the help of his mechanical legs boosting him that far up. Taking a glimpse back at the hideout, the sight of it shaking had Shinji arch a brow in question of what just happened there.

Shaking his head, he knew well enough that their leader would be able to take care of whatever might've been in there before rocketing off towards the position he was designated to head towards. The city was large and the streets were crowded during the day but it appeared as though no one was on their rooftops so it was both an efficient way to get to his location quicker as well as keeping the view of him hidden even if it probably wouldn't be too much of a surprise to anyone if he ran through the streets too.

By the time he had reached his destination, there appeared to had been people wandering all around the area that was surrounding the statue of the founder over the Serpent's Kiss territory. There consisted both humans and demons there as some had even opened up small market stands around the statue as though it was some sort of good luck. Cursing under his breath at the sight of it, Shinji clenched his fists just to have his head snap over in the direction of an explosion that sent a slight shockwave that even reached over towards where Shinji stood on another rooftop. "That's where Commander Destrier is...Now? Really?" Whispering under his breath as the sight of the humans and demons who were at their stands all rushed away from the statue to point at the large pillar of smoke that rose from the Bloody Moon's territory by this point. Shock filled the eyes of people all around before Shinji lifted a small panel on one of his mechanical arms before inputting a few codes.

In mere seconds, the entire statue of Serpent's Kiss founder exploded and shattered into massive pieces of debris that fell all around. Screams echoed all throughout the area as Shinji stood on the rooftop and examined the area and chaos as some civilians were crushed by debris, others were caught in the explosions and some were even set ablaze due to how close they were to it. "They're fools to trust demons could ever protect them..." Whispering under his breath once more, Shinji quickly hopped off from the rooftop to begin rushing through one of the nearby alleys to conceal himself and strike if he saw any demon that was wandering to reach the area alone.

♛N E L Y V I A P E L L E R E♛
Mentions: @Vague o3
Gods... The territory could have been counted as a battlefield. Crimson blood slicked on the remained walls, ground, and faces (or what was left) from the victims. Her hair bristled with each passing step. Aeyra still hanging on her back, and hopefully squeezing her eyes, Nelyvia emerged and faded with the shadows. Of course, she had options to return later on; but now, in the shield of the darkness, it seemed wise to inspect the situation with her arrival.
Suddenly, her shoulder was suppressed by a tiny hand. "I thought I told you not to open your eyes," hissed the Demon at her tag-along as she started sniffing.

She bit a groan back. "Insufferable elf," she murmured while a swift movement took the child before her stomach. Legs wrapped around her waist, a face bored into her shirt. It was not that Nelyvia got mad at her for opening her eyes, but she worried about the child, about her innocense- which was aparted slice for slice. How well the Demoness knew what nightmares haunted the kid ever since. She wouldn't offer her her own agony... How could she? She was forced and made -made- to a bloodthirsty, firebreathing bitch. For sheer 300 years, she thought her emotions were gone- a lie, though.

"Now, now," her feet paused. Such destruction was a part of Nelyvia like her limps were a part of her body. But such a small Demon shouldn't be used nor introduced to the roguish sides already. Her ears perked, waited for whatever lured in those shadows to tell her their position, while her hand padded the back of the wiping girl. "They wouldn't want you to cry," declared Nelyvia. A sentence her old Master used; in order to calm the younger her down. And so, she never shed a tear for him. Not as she found him dead, nor as she burnt his lifeless limps. He never wanted to see her cry.

"Wh-," the voice failed, "Why would... would someone want... want this?"
Aeyra fought her own bewailings, tried to get rid of her tears as she peered up to her profile. A question without answers. There was no necessity for anyone to move like the Black Cross anew. What had done the Devils and Demons to deserve such horror? Of course, every specie had their black sheep, but not everyone. The Deputy of Glumisun gritted her teeth. "Bastards would. And only bastards."
Aeyra needed to know who messed with them, needed to know their enemy.

As the kids stellar dropped, the Female faded to motion. One hand, though, gently pressed the skull into her soaked shirt. Thanks to her incredible sight, she already saw what miseries awaited them.
Shot demons, clasped demons... One after another until she finally reached the Acade- her home, as she finally reached her home.

Golden eyes flicked to the north and east side, which guarded the main entrance. At least that was what she had ordered them to do so... Then why was not a single demon on the sentry? She growled and never had she been faster to enter the academy as then. With minor flicks of her feet, she waltzed through the massive gates. Heads whirled to her, proceeded who just arrived before nothing but murmur hauled through the mass.

"Cyril!"

A demonic screech for her -momentarily- Second of her personal Unit. In fractures of a flash approached the male. Nothing but hysteria tore his facials. She let down the girl, whistled to a guard. "An all-you-can-eat buffet, now. And give her a few toys and a room beside mine." The guard hesitated, gawked between her and the elfling. "Promptly," bared Nelyvia her teeth.

As they vanished to whatever floors, a distinct gasp of Cyril drew through her ears.
Right-
She whirled around and pressed him against the wall. "Do you want me to rip you apart now or after you explain to me why my orders were ignored?!"

He hoisted his hands, but the simper on his lips only strained her patience against an edge. "Your orders cost Lydia her life. I thought it was for the better if I'd handle thi-"

Before he ceased the words, her fist reamed into his cheek. With a brash thud, he sacked to the ground and groaned. "Bastard," cursed Nelyvia and grabbed him by the collar. "You dare to judge my decisions? You unessential mud!"
Nelyvia made sure that even the Neutral Zone could hear her dander! How would his head fit her collection...?

"Ne-nelyvia please, violence won't solve this," he stuttered. O, where did his fucking convidence go?
His face ashed at the absence of air in his lungs. Despaired paws grabbed for her wrist. Now, it was her who grinned unrighteously. "I don't need a backstabbing bitch like you in my Unit, nor in a fight."
His jaw clenched. "O, how rude of me not to warn you," chortled the Demoness and guided his ear closer to her lips. "I am so pissed off, I even thought about killing innocense people." A flash divulged a paparazzi- not that she'd cared, anyway. They could spread her violence as much as they desired to.
She joked, of course. But it was enough for her to smell his terror and notice the sweat pouring from his pores. With a click of her tongue, another blow sent to his guts this time. With a grunt, he descended to his knees.

"But lucky you,"
Nelyvia purred, licking her knuckles, "I am positive that death alone isn't enough to punish your betrayal." And using her name to threaten or explain your shit!
With unstable balance, Cyril wished the blood from his face. The blood he spat. It even landed on those green carpets! "You will pay for the carpet, too." Her slim finger snaked to the direction of his spilled liquid before her eyes narrowed in her icebound mask once again.

"My Office," his eyes flashed and she pivoted on her heels. By the missing steps of him, Nelyvia peeked over her shoulder. "Now."

And he followed, like a pup his owner. She managed to draw enough attention to them, that she could demonstrate those scums that nothing had changed even though there was a crisis going on. Nelyvia wouldn't hesitate to put those back in the place who decided to dance out of the rows. They arrived on the second floor, at her office. Dusty and unorganized as ever. Surprisingly she'd still known where her documents and everything else found its place here.
The marble flourished ground reflected her as she looked before her feet. Other than the high-technology offices, hers was more ancient. A bit green in the large windows, a wooden desk with books and even a laptop on top. Left three bookshelves, filled with binders, loose paper sheets, and even a lost sock of hers.

Glumisun, as well as Yew, often complained about her work-place. All of them knew she favored the activity outside more, anyway. So, Nelyvia never really sought to develop a system for the spruceness.

"Call the Plutrons and proclaim my management."

Who was he to declare her orders?!

The Tiefling danced around the desc in feline-like movements. A slight excitement spilled her actions as she grabbed for her whip. Nope. She couldn't let that slip through, could she? He even used Lydia's loss- Lydia. Her nails bored into her palm as she grasped onto the rope.
He typed faster than a flash.
"Call."
Widened eyes and even faster fingers before it ranged. In mere seconds one of her Plutrons picked up, Cyril barked her exact words she had told him earlier. While he did so, she leaned on her desk, tabbed the wood with her sharp nails. The stinging of the flooding blood on her skin was treated with nothing less but sheer ignorance.

Time! It had cost so much time! Now they had to explore the ruins for the missing people by daybreak and over the day! It was fonded to go in the cover of the darkness, but this mutt had to mess everything up.

Like a predator, her eyes with the split pupil narrowed as soon as his phone was pocket.
"Kneel," she demanded.
He followed. Cyril bend to one knee. Not enough. His head was still up, too. No. He needed to be broke, needed to be put back in his fucking place.

"Lower," she purred.

The Demon obeyed with a few noises and then her fun began. She whipped and bored the rope- which had magnificent thorns on fewer spots- into his flesh and body. Bruised and beat him up. After at least 10 hits he finally started apologizing and begging her to stop. But Nelyvia was fed p- with him, her own mistakes, and everyone else!

After 15 minutes she was done, threw the whip to a random corner, and rested on her desk once again. Cyril tried to stand- failed. With him laying on the ground- defeated- she said,
"Since you gained my distrust you can go and be a Guard." She had done enough to mark his betrayal of this fatal day. And she marked his Downgrading. "From today on, your title shall be Cyril the fool, or Comrad killer. But no longer you are occupied, nor allowed to operate with the Plutrons anymore."
The Demon stiffened.
"While I am at it," Nelyvia chuckled. She enjoyed this way too much, "Bring me my bow, immediately."

"Oh, and,"
he stopped in his limbing at the door and glared at her. The Tiefling grinned.
"Arrange a meeting in the big hall for all the civilians. I will hold my speech at nine o'clock. And your uniform's to be returned in less than half of an hour."

♛ A E Y R A♛
Mentions: @ArgonianScum
She had eaten as much as twenty bears would! "Nelyvia!" A demand to the guard who had watched the little elf eating like ten big elves. But who could blame her? So much delicious food!
He nodded, slowly, and perked at his friend with a questioning face.

"Heard she is a Protégé of our Second. Better do what she wants, Pellere already has beaten Cyril to hell."
Nelyvia?! Never!

Pah! Such idiots! Such bastards! Nelyvia was such a peaceful Demon! They couldn't be serious.
But they were- even if Aeyra was not quite believing them. The Guard grabbed her hand and led her all the way back to the entrance. The white walls and pillars amazed her, truly amazed her! Perhaps her big sister could give her a tiny tour?

Soon, they walked over a massive stairwell and over a green-carpeted floor. Before the second door from the end of the corridor, the man halted and softly knocked. At a harsh "Come" he gaped the door and waved his hand inside. A signal for her to enter. So the elf did.

"And send the money on Ghuli'Jhalligurd's account as soon as possible," Aeyra heard before the phone was laid aside. Nelyvia softened her looks as she noticed her presence.
"Done already?" She nodded and danced forward. "I ate for 50 bears!"

The Demoness chuckled, "Oh really?" Her eyes looked at her belly. "Yes, now I can see it," she hummed and passed by her desk. Aeyra widened her eyes at her belly. Was it turning to a bear or what?
"It looks normal?"

Just another gentle laugh of her sister. "Pft, you are just blind!"
A red hand rubbed on it and- and it tickled! Laughing like a storm she whirled to the ground. Not that the Tiefling stopped. "You small bear!"
And she continued to tickle her until tears of joy rolled. Oh, how much Nelyvia did for her to forget the horror in those ripped eyes- No! Not now.

She shoved her thoughts back- decided to be selfish and have a good time in such a crisis.

And then, she had talked and talked. Nelyvia had beaten the man named Cyril. But she had good reasons to do so.

Mentions: @Abroxis @ArgonianScum @happydeath @Lish @TMITM @Mai_able [demons. All demons with a seat just in case ya'll want to interact with them]

Yew Evergreen
The drive back to the territory was full of silence and anger. Yew could not take it. Avaddon, for all his worth as a leader, could not even use his influence and strength to actually stop this girl from doing something either idiotic or suicidal. That white-haired leader was all talk and never did anything to stop anyone from doing something. He commands the members of the territory with excellent skills, Yew could give him that, but when it comes to others, he sounded like a teenage demon asking someone for a date. Spirits, he needs Dyle to drill some spine in that so-called leader.

"I could sense your anger from here, Yew," Glumisun stated tiredly, groggily. And speaking of leaders..

"What were you thinking when you joined Sir De'Angulis in heading forth to Ravinca's territory?" he asked

The red-haired female took some time to gather her thoughts. "We needed to stop Revan."

"You had no rights to be there, Glumisun,"
he started, moving through the empty streets of the Neutral Zone towards their home territory. "A leader's jurisdiction is limited inside their clan's territory. What the brat does in his territory should not be of your concern. You should have went to your own clan and took the reigns from there."

Another silence from the female. "I am not going to let innocent lives be taken no matter what territory, Yew. You know this. It is our duty to go and aid~!"

"No, it is not,"
Yew interrupted. "Sir DeAngulis and Ravinca's second-in-command were already there to make sure that the other leader is stopped. You being there only made it worse. And what would have happened if you were killed by the brat? Serpent's Kiss would retaliate and would declare a war. Many more lives would be gone in a blink of an eye because of that single mistake. And Haven will cease to exist." He hated guilt-tripping Glumisun. He hated how she would blame herself. He hated how she does not care for her health. "Glumisun, you should never listen to your heart when it comes to scenarios like this. Be smart and use all your resources. Let me remind you that no matter how you deny it, you are still a leader. There are pawns for you to sacrifice~!"

"Enough,"
the female stated.

Yew nodded. He brought his phone out and started calling the territory. “Evergreen reporting. Sir Palma Cristi is safe and secured but would need medical assistance and a visit to the healing pools. Status of the territory?”

“233 dead, 1076 injured, 36 missing. Sir Pellere is already barking orders to find the bastards….”

The report continued as they drove silently.

Glumisun Palma Cristi
Upon the entrance of the territory, medical personnel were already there. They gently carried the female and transported her to the leader’s home. She was a bit flabbergasted and irritated that one of the rooms was transformed into a medical bay complete with everything a surgery would need.

She never had the time to scold them since she was already on the operating table. After removing a few fragments lodged deep in her flesh and the wound on her stomach sewed, she was given a few magic regeneration potions and was then placed on one of the healing pools.

Few minutes in the pool and she was back to consciousness. Yew was actually holding unto a sleeping potion and was leaning on one of the walls; anticipating what was about to happen. Glumisun grumbled but then ordered him to be given the written reports.

“You already told me that this was my responsibility,” she snapped at the summoner. “Now, bring me those reports and make them waterproof.” She knew the male was tempted to just not follow her order but also knew he was helpless. With a click of his tongue, he was out of the room.

Being alone now had Glumisun feel like she was useless. If she had just went straight to the territory and not enter the café, she might have been here and helped with the rescues. If she had just listened to Yew and rested instead of loitering around… Then came in the elder’s comment of having triggered the contingency plan. Was it worth it? Did she do the right thing?

“Reports, dear,” Yew announced. He placed the stack near the edge of the pool and handed the red-head the first paper. They were both silent as Glumisun read through everything.

“This does not make any sense,” she mumbled, looking at the reports on the dead Lydia. “The explosion is too far from this area and yet they have found the body here?”

“It might have been that the terrorists tried to escape but was found by the officer. Those were not accidents, yes. It might also be the reason why those humans with me and Nel from before looked suspicious.”

Those orange eyes narrowed. “What are you not telling me, Yew?” she hissed. Yew can be very tight lipped when he wanted to. When the male shook his head, the leader grew more suspicious. “Yew,” she warned.
“That’s it. Call for Sir Pellere. I need information. And since you don't want to give it to me. Maybe she can.”

Last edited:
Yew Evergreen
With both the summoner and his leader waiting on the Teifling, Glumisun took the opportunity to read through the other reports. Yew just kept silent as he tried to create a plan where him and Nel would not be reprimanded. Yew never wanted for the leader to know that they just eavesdropped upon the mastermind and his subordinates. It would be no doubt that Glumisun will personally join in the hunt.

Glancing at his phone, he read through Dyle’s message before raising a brow.

"What the fuck are we going to do??"

“What do you mean what are we going to do?”
he typed. His eyes were still trained at his reading ward. “If you are accidentally pregnant, I have no idea. Rip the thing out maybe? You will live.”

Then it occurred to the male. Dyle only texts when she was on the verge of a breakdown. “Excuse me for a bit, Glumisun. A friend of mine just texted and I need to see if she is safe.” He bowed to the female before turning and walking out of the room.

In the privacy of the halls, Yew started to call on Dyle. His hologram would have been from his waist up. “You rang, beautiful?” he asked.

@ArgonianScum

NELYVIA PELLERE
INTERACTION: @Vague o3

“Ma'am."
One of her Plutrons stood on her threshold, a sheet of paper in his hands. Her brows furrowed- it was the list she requested. Aeyra beneath her hand stiffened. "We play later," Nelyvia told her and heaved to her full height, gold narrowed at her Soldier. "Talk."
He gulped. "We have about 233 dead people, 1076 injured and 36 are stated as missing without a sign of life."

She clenched her jaw. "Call every Officer in the academy to the big halls. Bring me the map!"
Planning. Planning. Planning.
He nodded and vanished to air soon after. In mere than ten minutes would everything be set up- she knew that. Her hand grasped onto her bow and she leashed it around her shoulder.

"Nelyvia?"

The Tiefling clicked her tongue. "Hey, uhm-" A strain of her curls swirled into her face as she whirled around, "Tag along or go play?"
She couldn't tell her everything. Aeyra was still a child and she should have been permitted to decide things on her own. Judging the look in her emerald eyes, Nelyvia knew that option two wasn't even considered once.
"Fine, tag along it is then," she hummed and together they walked to the meeting hall. Surprisingly, they managed to set and collect everyone sooner than predicted. Her Soldiers, her Officer, her commander, and marshals bowed as her steady steps brought the world to halt. They may have suspicious looks darting to her Protégé, but it seemed that news spread faster than fire nowadays.

The map covered three massive tables. A few were circled with inexplicable deaths- within those Lydia's...
"They were hunting, using their own created chaos," Nelyvia began, "I want four units to scout the area for those little shits." Now wasn't the time to care about her little elf and her innocence. "Each unit is supposed to have at least one Supbort-Unit at their flank. I and my Plutrons will look for the missing ones."
Her hand carefully showed the Commanders and marshals where to lead their unit, where to place their Support, and ordered that they had an aid-unit at their backs. With that, they hadn't missed a beat and began to organize their soldiers. Her Plutrons emerged from the shadows.

"So, Cyril is out?"

A female spoke. Nelyvia hadn't known their names- she had given them codenames or simple numbers. "Yes."
"Good,"
hummed a few before muting themselves and circling the table. She wasn't going to question the relief, nor what he had done to her Soldiers in the meanwhile she had been gone.

"I want pairs of two. Each pair gets a Support consisting out of two or one, too. To my judge," her head snapped back, running her eyes over their focused faces, "I think you all have paired up already."
One male, brown hair and a massive scar over his left eye, stepped forward. "Sir Pellere, what will you do?"

Every Plutron nodded. Of course, Nelyvia hadn't had a pair. Her partner was Lydia, was and always would be. No one was to replace her. No one.
So, the Tiefling halfway grinned, "Alone. I will go alone." And no one had dared to talk back to her. Not angst, nor terror of her led their actions. Sheer honesty and respect propelled their relationship.

She explained to them each detail, that Lydia was her hers and where they better started searching. In the middle of the meeting, the door opened once again. "And then to the east. By any escape maneuver, you-" A head busted in. "Sir Pellere!" She snarled, debated on whatever to rip his throat out, or spare him. Obviously sparing him, thanks to the presence of Aeytra.

"Our leader wished to speak with you."

Glumisun? She was back?
Her nostrils flared, tho o-so-known scent flooded it. She was! Glumisun was back after her little trip t Ravinca.
She waved the dismissal to her Plutrons, grabbed Aeyra by the hand, and hurled through the hallways as if the wind itself pushed her at her heels.
Closing into the door, she halted and padded Aeyra's head. "Stay and wait."

Without waiting for any reply, nor bothering to knock, Nelyvia penetrated into the room her Leaderling waited for her. On her way, she caught glimpses of Yew and his on-going call. There was no need to talk with this Airhead, anyway.
With Glumisun sitting there and rushing her eyes through the reports, Nelyvia Pellere bowed at least 10 degrees.

"I didn't know you were back already," the Tiefling chimed, "You called me?" She truly hadn't expected them to return that early, though it wasn't bothering her too much.

Glumisun Palma Cristi

The red-head was trying to bore holes in the report when her friend and second-in-command entered with such formality. She frowned at this. "Formalities out of the window, Nelyvia," she instructed before adjusting her aching body in the pool.

Leaning on the edge of the said pool, she turned to where the female was standing. "I will assume you have read the reports," she started. "And you will also notice that aside from the explosion, there were murders taking place. Gaping wounds like those are too clean and bodies are found scattered very far from the statue." Her eyes narrowed then. "I am not going to stop you if you use your squad in hunting the murderder but make sure the public does not know of this."

Turning once again, a jolt of pain had the female flinching and water splashing around. She gave an apology to the Teifling if ever she was splashed. "I," she panted, holding unto her stomach to try to ease the pain. "Yew said you have seen some suspicious people. Will you tell me of their descriptions?" Her eyes flashed, showing to the world her blood thirsty nature. Once she gets out here, she was going to take this into her own hands and make sure those people who killed so many were in the Institute's freezers.

Yew Evergreen

"Here to help with the baby?"

The summoner twitched a smile at that. But went back to his his calculating facade. His eyes widened when the siren's eyes grew red. This was unusual.

" I didn't think it would be this much."

Hearing her voice crack stopped whatever sadistic comment he was ready to shoot. A sigh escaped his lips. "Nobody does, Dyle," he murmured. "You could wallow in that misery of yours for the remainder of the night. Grab a few toys from your contacts and try to appease the hole. Or..." His gaze turned to steel and no emotions could be found from his features. "You get out of your house and try to help the territory. Conduct rescues, transfer and haul supplies, check on the medical staff, check on the leader. I have not heard a single sound from the succubus," he enumerated. Rolling his head, he sighed. "There are humans smelling like metal, tar, and gasoline hiding in our midst. I suspect they were the ones who caused this. A few hours after we saw them, the explosions occured but the group we saw does not even know where they were."

As he was reporting his observations and theories, his eyes landed on the young elf. Shit. He gnashed his serated teeth before practically flying towards the girl. If the brat was there, it only means that Nelyvia was already inside talking to the leader. In the hologram projected to Dyle, he and the elf could be seen since Yew was kneeling and barking out questions to the confused girl.

@Abroxis @ArgonianScum

Last edited:
NELYVIA PELLERE
The Tiefling stiffened each time her Leaderling twitched due to a wound. One day she would strip the bodies of those who dared to hurt Glumisun, but first she had to clear this situation.
Well, Nelyvia also enjoyed to tease her friend with formality. O, how she had hated it.

The request of keeping the murderer-theory a secret was already considered and practically done. “Of course,” hummed Nelyvia, “Or else we would start a great panic.”
And yet… her Lydia had died thanks to such attack. And if it wasn’t for the Clan and her friend before her, the Demoness would’ve screeched a cry and hunt whatever decided to kill her family.

“Though, I might even jump onto a statement to say that they are following a weird system. First, they cause chaos with their explosions and fireworks, and while everyone is literally fighting for their life, they strike again.” And of course in such a way that barely anyone took notes of them.

The Woman twitched under pain once again and Nelyvia debated on whether to lift her desire to assassinate those bastards now or just leave it on her list where it was.

And then… the world was misswilling to rotate. She had asked Questions about them. Those assholes who decided to mess with her in a state that was almost unbearable.
Her throat felt like being crashed by a rope and her mouth faded to be a desert itself. Even her salvia ran extinct.

The moment she gaped her jaws to answer, to tell the truths, the door once again shot up.
Nelyvia’s head angled towards it, only to see Aeyra’s little frame dashing to her.

With mere movements she caught the elf as she lunged herself at the Tiefling’s legs.
“What-“

But her Question about the situation was answered the moment Yew stepped in after her. Razor-sharp teeth bared at him before she gazed back to the little elfling.

“What part of “stay and wait” haven’t you heard?”

AEYRA
She taunted and wobbled back and forth on her feet. Boring.
Adults and their work… And then those two had so much fun earlier! But Aeyra was a wise 900 year old elf-child. Right now, there was a crisis without space for her own selfishness. She understood and respected Nelyvia being absent from time to time. After all, the Woman still found-

Suddenly her sight darkened. Someone stood before her, dark and silent. Aeyra noted the many layers of gear, already knew to whom they belonged.
Before she could even lift her chin, she was bombarded with furious questions.
Had she… done something wrong? Her stomach rotated and she was feeling this pain of fearing again. Was he… not okay with her attending here? Or was she not willed nor allowed here at the academy?

Was the Uncle going to send her away again?

The adrenaline in her veins basically moved her limps. Without hesitation she gated the door. First things she saw was the woman from the explosion. The elf’s nose twisted at the ugly scent of blood. But though… this red-head had such aura… Aeyra was certainly not interested to get on the female’s bad side.
Then her eyes fell onto Nelyvia.

With tears on her edge, embraced by her adrenaline and incomprehensible fear, Aeyra flung her body to the air and straight into the frame of her big sister.
Gentle hands bordered her.

“What part of “stay and wait” haven’t you heard?”
None, to be honest. Three words, clear and stated like a warrior who stood on the field.
Yet she hadn’t answered that one. Her big sister probably knew the answer already.

“Uncle is scary!”

The red scaled tail of the Demoness rifted the air audibly. “And why so?”

“Weird questions! Did I do something wrong? Am I not allowed here?”
Her chin lifted to the facials of the woman. “Are you going to abandon me?”

The brow of Nelyvia raised before a laugh rumbled in her stomach. “Idiot. Of course not!”

She… she wasn’t going to be sent away?

Aeyra’s eyes filled with gleaming tears once again. How long… has it been that anyone wanted her to stay? She wasn’t going to be alone again. She wasn’t.
Never again. Never.

@Vague o3

Glumisun Palma Cristi and Yew Evergreen
Glumisun's POV

A sigh, another shift. Spirits, everything hurts and stings. She could feel the Teifling getting angry and, Glumisun, herself was the same. She leaned forward subtly, ready to take in every detail her friend would say until the door opened.

Her eyes watched a tiny body move across the room. Her anger was forgotten upon the cute creature practically tackling Nelyvia's leg. She grew concerned for the child when she noticed the girl about to cry.

“Uncle is scary!”

Glumisun watched the two girls silently, connecting two and two together roughly.

"Yew," she called out. Her voice held authority but not like that of the other leaders. "Please step out for a while."

Those teal orbs of his glowed and a flash of black energy enveloped the room. Glumisun flinched at this, not used to the summoner's show of anger. And like before, even if he wants to stay, he followed protocol. With a deep bow, he looked at Nelyvia one last time before turning and closing the door.

As she was ordering the officer out, the sirenical demon heard from the child's lips of abandonment and wrong doing. How could a child beg like that? "Don't worry, child," Glumisun cooed, slowly moving closer to her second-in-command and the new face. "In here, nobody is going to abandon you," she stated, giving one of her famous friendly smiles.

The girl was cute up close. Glumisun wanted to cuddle the small child. Truth be told, she wanted a child of her own. What she did was... well, had herself impregnated. The problem was that her blood was not compatible with anyone. Giving up the idea, she adopted countless of orphaned children but somehow they ended up dead or poisoned. She had a suspect but never had evidence.

"What is your name, cutie?" she asked, moving to lift her wounded hand to offer a handshake.

@Abroxis

Last edited:
Nelyvia Pellere

She glared at the Priest. He had no fucking reason to be that pissed. Especially when Aeyra was around.
Then, her Leader spoke again. It was no mystery that she desired to have a child of her own
. Yet it never seemed to work. Either the adopted ones were found poisoned or dead.

Nelyvia noted the adoration from Glumisun and decided to play in her cards a bit. Grinning she looked down on Aeyra. She questioned her, a lot actually.
“Go on, tell the Leader of Serpent’s Kiss your beautiful name,” hummed the Demoness.

The elf let go of her leg and stepped before Nelyvia. Surprisingly, the step remembered her a lot of her own…

“My name is Aeyra,” she chimed excited. Her hands threw up in the air before pointing to the red-skinned woman. “And Big Sissy saved me from the Tower!”

Nelyvia trembled with her stellar. Obviously, she wasn’t going to stop calling her “Big Sister” and she was certain that she wouldn’t give Aeyra away.

“You are a gorgeous woman,” stated the elfling and smiled widely at the Leader with red hair. A chuckle escaped Nelyvia.

@Vague o3

[sorry it is so short- me is in school]

Glumisun Palma Cristi

The thinning of her lips was a warning to Nelyvia. They have already talked about this. No using the word 'leader' when introducing Glumi. In light revenge for that, she waved her wet hands on Nelyvia's direction.

“My name is Aeyra. And Big Sissy saved me from the Tower!”

The smile wavered. Tower? "O-oh? You live in the tower, young one?" she asked, looking at the second-in-command for the full story. She shook her head and blinked. "Aeyra," she repeated. "It is truly a beautiful name," she chirped. "I am glad you saw your Big Sissy!"

Placing the paper with the others, she was surprised by the next statement

“You are a gorgeous woman."

A squeak, a splash, and a nervous, strained laugh. "I... I do not... I am not..." she dunked her head in the pools and screamed. She never liked compliments, especially when it came to her features. Slowly rising from the waters, hmshe forced a smile. "Th-thank you," she whispered. "It's just... are... Nelyvia should be the gorgeous one. Not me." Fully sitting on the pool, she leaned on the edge and puffed her cheeks.

"Ah, right, my name is Glumi. You could call me Sissy, too, if you want," she chirped.

[Tis alright, dear. Coversations are hard when you do not know the other's thoughts]
@Abroxis

Yew Evergreen
Taking in deep breathes, the summoner was not needed now. He typed a quick text to Nelyvia about not letting the infomation of who they escorted out. He was going to personally hunt them. But not now. Resources were placed on the rebuilding of the territory and Nelyvia's personal squad never sitted well with Yew.

'Still need help? I am free for the time being.' he chatted to the siren, Dyle. Either he stay here and get interviewed by their leader or just plain loiter around the Neutral Zone. With the night peaceful, he was going to drink his worries away and maybe get in some action like what he have said to his frenemy just a while ago.

@ArgonianScum

Last edited:
Time: Evening; Starry, starry night
Interactions: @ArgonianScum
Location: Serpent's Kiss Territory to Bloody Moon Territory [Crosses Neutral Zone]

Yew Evergreen
"I always need help :^)
If not for work then for whatever else <3"

A wry smile graced Yew's face. Off course that banshee was going to be stuck in her damn home trying to get laid. No matter. 'What you want for a drink?' he typed, moving through the halls of Glumisun's home [more like a library than a house]. "Make sure the Sir Palma Cristi is asleep by the strike of midnight. Use tranquilizer darts if you have to. Or better yet, Scopolamine," he instructed one of the lady guards.

"Going somewhere, sir?" the armored demoness asked politely. In normal circumstances, there are only a number of officers to freely enter the leader's compound. Even the elders could not enter without his permission. In this type of crisis, it is the Civil Defense force in control. The old bastard is a wise one, placing more of the warriors into this household and in the institute to guard those who are important.

"Going to return the car I burrowed from Bloody Moon's second-in-command. If ever our leader look for me, tell them I will be with Sir Dyle for the night."

That had the female raise her brows. Yew Evergreen, the stoic assistant of their leader, be out of the territory with his ward still coping up with everything and healing. "Sir, did you two fight?"

"A bit,"
the male answered truthfully. "Excuse me," he bowed to the other before taking his exit. He did not take the boat ride to the entrance. Instead, he took up his demon form and flew across the night sky. He bared his fangs to the people around the car before turning back to his human form. The beings immediately scrambled away. Perfect.

Revving up the ride, he placed in one of his own tunes and zoomed out of the territory. This was going to be a night to forget.

NELYVIA PELLERE
Interacts: @Vague o3
She hissed at the spilled water. Yes, Glumisun had treated her own title with despited hatred. Though, it was fun to tease the woman with it, Nelyvia also made sure that the little one knew who she was actually talking to. Obviously, it was wasted time since Aeyra did what she was best at— to be herself.

With the blunt statement of the natural beauty of the Leaderling, the redhead was flustered. In all her mess she eve said Nelyvia was the one with the grace. Which was not true, not fully. Like Glumisun, the Demoness had her flaws, too. Of course, not her face nor her hair or tail… but those endless scars on her arms, legs and especially the back.

She stiffened at the painful memories of her Father. And for such short seconds she even wondered what Mevas and the Twins were doing at the very moments. No. No!
There was no time to worry about her past life. Nor the people it included. Though, her scars itched for mere seconds.

“Now I have two gorgeous sissies!”

The Demoness gaped her jaw, then her jeans vibrated. Luckily for whoever decided to message her, she had set her phone on vibration or else it was always muted. Her brow furrowed at the name.

‘Airhead’ What does this monk want now?
She bit her sigh back as her eyes slowly read his message.
‘Don’t even dare to loose a word about who we met today.’
We, she thought with an inner sneer, who does he think he is? He escorted them, I was simply a drag-along.

And it was his own damned mess to fix. Yet again, he had saved her quite a lot these days… A few Coins would slip under desk.

“Hey Sweetie,” hummed Nelyvia and gently grasped the elf’s shoulder. Her pointy ears twitched. “Go and wait in your chamber. Tell the maids to ready you for bed.”

Emeralds gleamed at her. “But you will read from a book for me?”
No? “Of course! Of course! Go and select one.”
Was this called “taking care of a kid”? Because if, then Nelyvia had to overthink that shit. How was she going to take care of a territory, maniacs, bastards and a child? Well, it looked like a challenge and who was she to deny such things?

As the door shut again and the elfling was outside, Nelyvia crossed her arms. Her brow raised in slight amusement. “Now,” she chimed lethally calm, “meeting my little Protégé was surely not the reason you called for me.”

The Tiefling sighed. Actually, she had sworn to never tell a lie towards her leader. And yet again…
She paced to the wall, leaned her full frame onto it.

“It is about the suspicious people,” Nelyvia grinned slightly, “I saw a few with… rather weird clothed ones. Though, thanks to my paralysis my sight and head were kind of out of place to those moments.”

Gods. O, Gods. She told her a lie.

“They probably meant nothing in the end, just those paparazzi who probably posted a picture of me in Officer Yew’s arms.”

And she would murder those who decided to seek perfect material in Nelyvia’s own misery!

“Back then I simply told Airhead about them because I thought this fool would tell them off.”

Glumisun had probably seen through it as the sentence went off. Nelyvia never asked for help, she ordered to stop them, if she was unable to move. Otherwise she was capable to slid her daggers through the throat of those who messed with her.

“About the weird corpses… They were hunted by whoever,” just to get the redhead onto another theme,
“I will look into it as soon as the sun rises tomorrow.”

Back