Stahlhiem: College of Magic, 2nd Year (Rebooted) 5/5

Name: Parpar Bonti
Age (14-24): 17
School of Magic: Psyker
Colour: Soft Teal, randomly speckled with white.
Race: Alttanin
Appearance: Parpar is a light teal, tall, slim Alttanin with amber eyes. He often wears brightly coloured silk robes, often in shades of rose and spring green.
Background: Parpa hails from a larger Alttanin city where he was born to the owners of an old family fabric mill. He grew up as a nouveau riche, pretending to have more money then they had and often spending more days following mummy and daddy around to socials than playing with friends. He still dresses exquisitely well in silks, fine cotton, and expensive furs. He also picked up the trending fashion of bright red feathered hats, most ornately jeweled and with loudly dyed feathers.

Name: Tashunka
Age (15-20): 16
School of Magic: Fire
Race: Beastmen
Type: Horse

Appearance: Tashunka looks like a centaur with the upper body of a human on the lower half of horse. Tashunka stands at around 8ft 11in and weighs over 2,250 pounds. For Tashunka’s human half he has a tan skin tone, long black hair, and emerald green eyes. As for his build Tashunka’s is rather muscled. Tashunka's horse half is mainly brown with black legs and tail. Most of the time Tashunka wears a beaded chest plate, like the ones Native American’s made. It is also not uncommon for him to wear nothing.

Background: Tashunka traveled a lot as a boy, since his father was a traveling merchant. During his travels Tashunka learned many different cultures, so he is rather accepting of different beliefs and ideas. The time on the road has taught Tashunka many of the skills he needs to survive in the world.

His horse half looks like this:
image.jpg

The beaded armor:
8677d9380d8d451221998626cf6870ba.jpg

Name: Emi hardour
Age (15-20): 15
School of Magic: Light
Race: Verdantkin- born at night
Appearance:
  • Hair: Short,black. Pixie cut
  • Height: 5"5'
  • Weight: 180 lbs.
  • S/c: brown
e/c: Brown,but light brown in the light.
whites of my eyes tinted pink (because my mother mated with a human)

Personality:
She is gentle until you hurt those she loves or cares about.
She loves animals but is shy around People (guys) specifically.
Friendly to the general population until pissed off

Backstory: Remembers nothing of her past was left in the streets and picked up.
Remembers nothing after that and is found awake in a church.

Last edited:
Name: Simon Miller

Race: Borderman

School of magic: Death

Appearance:
  • Incredibly thin and gangly
  • Heavy dark rings under eyes
  • 5'9 feet
  • Medium weight
  • Wears common clothing and the default grey robe
Personality: Quiet, Aloof and Short attention span making him seem like kind of an ass

Background: Simon's parents were travelling merchants of some influence and wealth who were charismatic
and able to close most deals with most clients, Although Simon's parents tried to teach him
the trade of persuasion and of mechants Simon never liked how all the small talk seem so plastic
and the compliments fake and shallow. Instead Simon enjoyed reading books anything he
could get his hands on be it epics of heroes slaying vile sorcerers or books on herbalism and
plants. But one day Simon started hearing voices that lead him to a hanged criminal that
told him of where he had hidden his stolen goods. He told his parents who realized his
gift of magic and sent him with a caravan to Stahlhiem College.

Last edited:
Sounds good. Approved!

Note, like Emi you will need to start out within the dining hall to keep up with the others. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Name- Phoelix Dorantine (Felix)
School- Nature
Age- 17
Race-Beastmen
Type- ram
Appearance:
images

background- growing up in the borderlands he was always the athlete, he loved to run and when his horns came in it became more predominant, one day he stumbled upon an old fire mage who taught him how to do the most basic fire spells and told him one day to go to Stalheim, he only just became of age in his family and he set out on his own in search of the college that the old mage once spoke of

Last edited:
Accepted!

Name- Pheolix Dorantine (Felix)
School- Fire
Age- 17
Race-Beastmen
Type- ram
Appearance:
images

background- growing up in the borderlands he was always the athlete, he loved to run and when his horns came in it became more predominant, one day he stumbled upon an old fire mage who taught him how to do the most basic fire spells and told him one day to go to Stalheim, he only just became of age in his family and he set out on his own in search of the college that the old mage once spoke of

Simple, to see if there is any spot that I can fill in case someone bailed. This idea is just brilliant.

Yeah sure if you want to join feel free. We're down two people right now so yeah. I mean if you don't mind starting in a battle scene then yeah. Feel free to join.

Yeah sure if you want to join feel free. We're down two people right now so yeah. I mean if you don't mind starting in a battle scene then yeah. Feel free to join.
A battle scene? Sounds intriqueing. Of course I'd like to know one thing first: Is the rp in PM or in publicly visible thread? Asking since I have not noticed any IC thread for this.

Back