New User The monster is here

FrostedMonster

Young monster in disguise
large.gif

Hello everyone, not really good at these things but I wanted to introduce myself real quick.
I am Frosted monster but you can call me Chewy or whatever. A few friends of mine told me about this site and it looks amazing. It's been a while since I've joined a rp site so bare with me a little bit. Uh what else. I like to rp and I like kpop? (obviously) I am major fan of anime (pretty much anything Asian related i am all innnn) I hope to meet all of you and let's rock this world *^*/

That's all i got to say, if anyone wants chit chat with this frosted monster I am here for your enjoyment :3

Hello!

Welcome to STC! I enjoy some anime myself though I'm still a bit new to the genre. Do you have any that you particularly enjoy? Also, what rp genres such as sci fi, modern or fantasy do you prefer?

Also just a point of note, we do have an approval process. By writing an introduction you are already part of the way there! Just keep active and post around a bit in the Writers Circle, Main Lobby, and Creative Forums and one of our Admins will review your account for approval! You can read more about this process here: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/

Also feel free to send me a pm or leave any additional questions you may have here!

-Sokka

large.gif

Hello everyone, not really good at these things but I wanted to introduce myself real quick.
I am Frosted monster but you can call me Chewy or whatever. A few friends of mine told me about this site and it looks amazing. It's been a while since I've joined a rp site so bare with me a little bit. Uh what else. I like to rp and I like kpop? (obviously) I am major fan of anime (pretty much anything Asian related i am all innnn) I hope to meet all of you and let's rock this world *^*/

That's all i got to say, if anyone wants chit chat with this frosted monster I am here for your enjoyment :3

Take your time, and i hope hearing from you.

*Wanders in after having finished Psychopass*

Oh, hello! A fellow anime fan! Great! :3
Now we shall overcome the site with being obnoxiously weeaboo and otaku! >:3

Anyways, I tend to like asking newcomers some ice breaker questions, to get things weeabooing flowing.

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What is your favourite anime?
Bonus. Does the Chewy name come from Star Wars by chance? :p

Oh lord i have huge list of anime's enjoy *ahem* Fullmetal alchemist, attack of the titan, Magi, Junjou Romantica, Black butler, Seven deadly skins.
And for Rps genre, i mostly enjoy scifi, fantast, medevil, modern

And lovely to meet all of you *^*///
(And Yeah i think chewy does not sure, my friend nicknamed me that :3) I adore star wars tho

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future!

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I like some k-pop songs but I could not tell you the bands since I never keep track of band names. I also really enjoy anime and I have seen more anime then my age should allow me to xD! I am glad you have friends here already and I hope you will come to love the site! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to pm me!

Back